Post by uzumakifahim » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi,
I am facing this same problem again and can't modify an extension for this weird issue. I've tried almost every solutions found in this thread. But no result actually. I'm also surprised to see no specific solution for this issue yet. Hope some one will give some solution.

Post by tdra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:15 am

twistedpixels wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:55 am
If you have come up against the PHP limit and have access to your database then please find attached the full permissions set which you can paste directly into the user group field
2 years later but this saved my life, thanks a lot

Post by bulplus » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:20 am

Login to admin, go to System > User Group.
Edit your admin usergroup (probably Top Administrator group).
Add permission to your new extension modules (both Access Permission and Modify Permission).
That's all.

Have a nice day :) !!

Post by insurekenya » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:03 am

Wow u have been of great help thanks

twistedpixels wrote:
If you have come up against the PHP limit and have access to your database then please find attached the full permissions set which you can paste directly into the user group field

Post by kosmetikherbal » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:50 pm

twistedpixels wrote:
thank you guys...
this trick works like a charm
my website about leather jacket based opencart back end finally back to normal

Location - Cirebon, Jawa Barat, Indonesia

Post by drrevans » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:26 am

I am getting Admin Permission Denied on all menu options excluding Systems. I didn't do an upgrade so that can't be my problem. IT was working fine until I gave the password to the person I bought an extension from. He misled me on what it will do. The next thing I know my store not displaying correctly and now I can't use the admin.

Post by OSWorX » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:02 pm

drrevans wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:26 am
I am getting Admin Permission Denied on all menu options excluding Systems. I didn't do an upgrade so that can't be my problem. IT was working fine until I gave the password to the person I bought an extension from. He misled me on what it will do. The next thing I know my store not displaying correctly and now I can't use the admin.
And now you expect from us doing miracles?
Why not asking that "expert" again?
Or do you not trust him anymore (I would also not).

Conclusion of that case: never hand out a password to someone you do not know!
And, it's time to take some money and invest in a professional who can help you.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by drrevans » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:57 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:02 pm
And now you expect from us doing miracles?
Why not asking that "expert" again?
Or do you not trust him anymore (I would also not).

Conclusion of that case: never hand out a password to someone you do not know!
And, it's time to take some money and invest in a professional who can help you.
I was just asking if someone had seen this where you are completely locked out like this. I can always just start over and re-install my whole store. I need to upgrade it anyway.