Post by Qphoria » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:27 am

pm-netti wrote: Ok. But when do upgrade from 1.5.x to 2.2, folders 'system/modification' and 'system/upload' is not found.
Ah ok I see what you are saying.
Ok so at the very least we will need:

Code: Select all

$output = str_replace('system/modification','system/storage/modification',$output);
$output = str_replace('system/upload','system/storage/upload',$output);
But then we'll have to handle moving the existing files from 'system/upload' which I hate to have to do. But I already attempt to move files from image/data to image/catalog so I guess it's just the same.

Administrator

Post by pm-netti » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Qphoria wrote:
pm-netti wrote: Ok. But when do upgrade from 1.5.x to 2.2, folders 'system/modification' and 'system/upload' is not found.

$output = str_replace('system/modification','system/storage/modification',$output);
But then we'll have to handle moving the existing files from 'system/upload' which I hate to have to do. But I already attempt to move files from image/data to image/catalog so I guess it's just the same.
Hi qphoria. This fix issue to versions 1.5.x:

if(!is_dir(DIR_SYSTEM . 'modification/'){
}

Location - Kittilä, Finland

Post by Qphoria » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:08 am

pm-netti wrote:
Qphoria wrote:

Hi qphoria. This fix issue to versions 1.5.x:

if(!is_dir(DIR_SYSTEM . 'modification/'){
}
Yea that would work too. :)

Administrator

Post by pm-netti » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Paypal tables is changed total 8 columns name.
Form versions 1.5.x:
In tables:
paypal_order, paypal_iframe_order
column 'created' > 'date_added'
column 'modified' > 'date_modified'

In tables:
paypal_order_transaction, paypal_iframe_order_transaction
column 'parent_transaction_id' > 'parent_id' ( this also upgrade from 2.0 or from 2.1)

Are these the need to upgrade?

Post by Qphoria » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:31 pm

pm-netti wrote:Paypal tables is changed total 8 columns name.
Form versions 1.5.x:
In tables:
paypal_order, paypal_iframe_order
column 'modified' > 'date_modified'

In tables:
paypal_order_transaction, paypal_iframe_order_transaction
column 'parent_transaction_id' > 'parent_id' ( this also upgrade from 2.0 or from 2.1)

Are these the need to upgrade?
Yea I had these covered in my personal script but didn't bother to add them to the main script. Probably should.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:05 am

Ok I've updated the zip with the latest adjustments to add support for moving the folder contents for upload to system/storage/upload and updating the config file to point all but download to the storage folder. Also added the paypal express changes for created and modified

Administrator

Post by kt2846 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:38 am

Thank you for your work. I have upgraded from 1.5.4 everything immediately was showing very nicely. I logged into the admin and everything is fine. However, updating certain things (like localisation/language, shows modification success and then when you go back to check it, it is back to what it was before it was changed. Also, password shows modification successful, but same thing. Then, once I log in to admin panel, and go to see storefront again, I lose all categories and everything on page except my logo, the top ribbon, in certain pages, I will see the top category ribbon, but no categories (same in admin - no categories or products) - they are still in db, but not showing in admin or storefront. What could be the issue? Any ideas, I am very grateful. ???

Post by moneycarlo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:43 am

Didnt make it too far. working on a 1.5.6.4 -> 2.2 upgrade on wamp.
as soon as i try to go to localhost/install i get this error:

( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined method Session::start() in C:\wamp\www\system\framework.php on line 31
Call Stack
#	Time	Memory	Function	Location
1	0.0004	270960	{main}( )	..\index.php:0
2	0.0166	1883488	require_once( 'C:\wamp\www\system\framework.php' )	..\index.php:34
I checked and there is a framework.php file in the system folder.
my wamp is running php 5.4.3 if that matters and mysql 5.5.24

thoughts?
Last edited by moneycarlo on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by kirkhall » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 am

I followed the instructions and used the script on Qphoria's original post on a copy of a 1.5.6.4 store. In that copy I uninstalled all 3rd party mods and switched to default theme before continuing.

After clicking the Continue button at mysite.com/install I wait a bit and get the following. Patch 1006 has been applied (7 of /8). then I get

Error Code(0): Error: Unknown column 'created' in 'oc_paypal_order_transaction'
Error No: 1054
ALTER TABLE `oc_paypal_order_transaction` CHANGE `created` `date_added` datetime NOT NULL in /home/username/public_html/mysite.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40
I can hit continue which rolls back the progress bar and it just starts over and I end up back at the error.
I have no idea how to proceed.

If I go to admin I can log in but errors everywhere which I will save and see if it clears up after I get around the above.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Ok I've fixed that error with paypal express.... copy paste strikes again! Redownload and try again.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:54 pm

kt2846 wrote:... it is back to what it was before it was changed.
I've seen this recently myself actually. Trying to figure this one out. Can you pm me with ftp access and I'll take a look. I was unable to reproduce on any of my dev stores but on another client I saw this behavior. I'd like to see if I can track down the issue looking at your site.

Administrator

Post by kirkhall » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:31 am

Qphoria wrote:Ok I've fixed that error with paypal express.... copy paste strikes again! Redownload and try again.
I redownloaded and tried again.
It completed and here are some notes.
Had to change permissions on a lot of files after the script completed to get rid of errors.
Images were still in image/data. I moved them to image/catalog.

Things I am unable to solve.
1.Have pop up in admin and when I try to add item to cart that says
yoursite.com says
error
undefined.

I can hit ok a few times and it will disappear but comes back as soon as I click Dashboard or try to add item to cart again
2.Admin menus are not correct. Icons for menus are not displaying eg. Dashboard, catalog, extensions etc. There is just a rectangle where they should be.
3.Unable to click save in Settings.

#1 is probably causing the rest but there is no clue as to why that pop is appearing....no error in the log.

There is an API user. Just mentioning that as I know not having one can cause #1

Post by moneycarlo » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:57 pm

also tried new version still getting the same session error

Post by pm-netti » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:26 pm

kirkhall wrote: Images were still in image/data. I moved them to image/catalog.
My recommed to this script, to versions 1.5.x: copy files placeholder.png and no_image.png from folder image/catalog to image/data. Then rename folder image/catalog eg. to image/catalog-org and rename folder image/data to image/catalog.
Maybe version can check better from database, eg. if tables 'api', 'modification' and 'marketing' is not found, it is version 1.5.x. But this check need do before file 1000.php :)

Post by kirkhall » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:26 pm

pm-netti wrote:
My recommed to this script, to versions 1.5.x: copy files placeholder.png and no_image.png from folder image/catalog to image/data. Then rename folder image/catalog eg. to image/catalog-org and rename folder image/data to image/catalog.
[..]
Of course that makes total sense. Feeling kind of dumb over here.

Post by Qphoria » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:13 am

kirkhall wrote:
Qphoria wrote:Ok I've fixed that error with paypal express.... copy paste strikes again! Redownload and try again.
I redownloaded and tried again.
It completed and here are some notes.
Had to change permissions on a lot of files after the script completed to get rid of errors.
File permissions change when you upload files.. that isn't something I can really handle with the script because all servers are different (Some want 755, some want 777, etc)
Note that I only copy images from data to catalog IF they don't already exist in catalog. So you might have had some duplicates in the data folder.. assuming they copied the last time you ran the upgrade script.
kirkhall wrote: Things I am unable to solve.
yoursite.com says
error
undefined.

2.Admin menus are not correct. Icons for menus are not displaying eg. Dashboard, catalog, extensions etc. There is just a rectangle where they should be.
This happens when you have "www" in the config.php but you aren't loading the site with the "www" in the url. or vice versa. This is because fontawesome wants the exact url. Also I notice that url builder doesn't use the config url as the base href like previous versions. So if you start as www it will stay www whereas usually the first click corrects itself because if forces the value within the config.php file. So that might be a bug in the url class, but it is now imperative that you use an htaccess change to handle the proper www to non-www methods and vice versa.

So the good news is it sounds like the upgrade worked fine.. you just need to make some adjustments to your .htaccess to fix the rest.
http://kenhowardpdx.com/blog/2013/07/th ... d-non-www/

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:35 am

moneycarlo wrote:also tried new version still getting the same session error
I've not seen this session error. Please PM me with ftp access and I'll take a look

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:38 am

kt2846 wrote:Thank you for your work. I have upgraded from 1.5.4 everything immediately was showing very nicely. I logged into the admin and everything is fine. However, updating certain things (like localisation/language, shows modification success and then when you go back to check it, it is back to what it was before it was changed. Also, password shows modification successful, but same thing. Then, once I log in to admin panel, and go to see storefront again, I lose all categories and everything on page except my logo, the top ribbon, in certain pages, I will see the top category ribbon, but no categories (same in admin - no categories or products) - they are still in db, but not showing in admin or storefront. What could be the issue? Any ideas, I am very grateful. ???
The issue for kt was in the languages area the code was set to "engli" which is weird as I certainly don't change that in the script so not sure what happened there. I was able to change it from the admin without issue and it all seems to be fine now.

Administrator

Post by kirkhall » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:47 am

Qphoria wrote:
kirkhall wrote: Things I am unable to solve.
yoursite.com says
error
undefined.

This happens when you have "www" in the config.php but you aren't loading the site with the "www" in the url. [..]
All 3 issues above were solved by making sure I was using www for admin. My config.php's look fine to me but did the .htaccess thing and like I said, solved 3 issues including being able to add items to cart.
I had an issue when I tried to edit orders or go to customers which was when I did either one I would get
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&&' (T_BOOLEAN_AND), expecting ')' in /home/___/public_html/admin/controller/customer/customer.php on line 1105
I made a change I found at https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/4030 which seems to have solved those.
So right now I can't find anything else.

Post by Qphoria » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:26 am

Excellent :)

Administrator