Post by pm-netti » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:09 pm

AllenConquest wrote:
Personally I think it would be good to migrate the image data to the new directory structure and keep the core code untouched as much as possible. Going forward this would seem to have less chance of causing issues with other 2.2 mods that could assume the new image structure. It might be more of a pain at the point of migration, but at least you expect more work during that sort of transition.
Image paths can change in this way:
https://github.com/pekka2/OpenCart-Migr ... eplace.sql

Location - Kittilä, Finland

Post by Qphoria » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:10 pm

pm-netti wrote:
AllenConquest wrote:
Personally I think it would be good to migrate the image data to the new directory structure and keep the core code untouched as much as possible. Going forward this would seem to have less chance of causing issues with other 2.2 mods that could assume the new image structure. It might be more of a pain at the point of migration, but at least you expect more work during that sort of transition.
Image paths can change in this way:
https://github.com/pekka2/OpenCart-Migr ... eplace.sql

yea that is what I've been doing historically for 2.0 and 2.1 upgrades
The problem is you are forgetting about inline images when people add images to the description of products or the welcome/html module or information. Even those may be easy enough to replace on but any 3rd party mods would be left out.. which I guess is acceptable.

Also you're missing option_value and voucher_theme in your existing queries there

Administrator

Post by PhantomMenace » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Randem wrote:Hi KaptinAmerika,

Well, the default upgrade scripts do not work...

Try

2.1.0.x to 2.2.0.x Upgrade - http://www.randemsystems.com/support/op ... t-only%29/
Thank you, i was able to update my database using your script

v2.0.2.0 => v2.2.0

Post by NetU » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Notice: Error: Could not load model /home/shoofix/public_html/install/model/extension/extension.php! in /home/shoo/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 74

what is the solution plz?

thanks
:(

Post by pm-netti » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:25 pm

NetU wrote:Notice: Error: Could not load model /home/shoofix/public_html/install/model/extension/extension.php! in /home/shoo/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 74

what is the solution plz?

thanks
:(
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 60#p609353

Post by Qphoria » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:22 am

Please check my latest upgrade script replacement here
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=159898

It contains the performance improvements discussed in this thread and should hopefully be faster and more turnkey :)

Administrator

Post by AllenConquest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:42 am

Any more thoughts on what to do with images?

Post by Qphoria » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:31 am

AllenConquest wrote:Any more thoughts on what to do with images?
Yea the new script at the link I posted just above does image move and updates the db records from image/data to image/catalog in the database

Administrator

Post by raymanj » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 am

Getting the following errors during an upgrade from OC v2.0.3.1 to OC v2.2.0

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data OK
Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 256 of 255 bytes in /home/yousuf/public_html/yiimports_220/install/model/upgrade/1003.php on line 47

Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 252 of 255 bytes in /home/yousuf/public_html/yiimports_220/install/model/upgrade/1003.php on line 51

Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 231 of 255 bytes in /home/yousuf/public_html/yiimports_220/install/model/upgrade/1003.php on line 47
{"success":"Patch 1003 has been applied (4 of 8)","next":"http:\/\/test.yiimports.com\/install\/index.php?route=upgrade\/upgrade\/next&step=5"}
Process:
1. made copy of old db OC v2.0.3.1 to be used for the upgrade
2. uploaded fresh copy of OC v2.2.0
3. replaced config.php and admin/config.php from old OC v2.0.3.1
4. changed config.php files to point to new copy db
5. installed VQmod
6. copied over images to new OC v2.2.0
7. uploaded upgrade_proposal 2.2.0.0 v2 for db
8. uploaded 2.2.0.0-install-replacement-for-upgrade
9. ran the OC v2.2 upgrade install

Post by Randem » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:06 am

Try:

Migrating your data from OpenCart Version 1.5.6.4 to Version 2.1.0.x
Migrating your data from OpenCart Version 2.1.0.x to Version 2.2.0.0 (TEST ONLY)

Use 1.5 to 2.1 first then 2.1 to 2.2
Since you are starting with 2.x you will not need to use steps 3,4 & 9 in the 1.5 to 2.1 script.

NEVER take serious; anyone who gives negative impact statements with no ABSOLUTE proof!
OpenCart Helpful Information * Upgrade 1.5 to 2.1 * Upgrade 2.1 to 2.2
"Why do people NEVER have enough time to do it right but ALWAYS enough time to do it over?"
DO NOT EVER GIVE SOMEONE YOU DON"T KNOW ADMIN ACCESS TO ANYTHING!
I am NOT affiliated with OpenCart

Post by mRC » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Randem wrote:Try:

Migrating your data from OpenCart Version 1.5.6.4 to Version 2.1.0.x
Migrating your data from OpenCart Version 2.1.0.x to Version 2.2.0.0 (TEST ONLY)

Use 1.5 to 2.1 first then 2.1 to 2.2
Since you are starting with 2.x you will not need to use steps 3,4 & 9 in the 1.5 to 2.1 script.

Im going to have another go at this, I have seen you have made some changes since the first release. cheers

mRC

Post by sanshay » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Hello, i have some problem to with ssl.
Everything works in http:// and wildcard ssl is correct installed on the server, but when i go to account or checkout it goes to https:// but the requested url is not found.

I guess i need to move or copy some files to my private folder and wich files?

I just want the account and checkout secured, but also the contact and return form page have to be secure by the EU law from 1 jan 2016, how do i do that?

Hope sombody can help me out here

Post by Randem » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:04 am

Hi sanshay,

That is not how SSL should work unless you want your customers to believe that your site is not protected. SSL protect the whole site. just having SSL on certain pages does not prevent someone from gaining access to your product page and then change the price and then checkout with a low price. SSL prevents that sort of thing.

there should be some help here
There are a few things to know and do.

NEVER take serious; anyone who gives negative impact statements with no ABSOLUTE proof!
"Why do people NEVER have enough time to do it right but ALWAYS enough time to do it over?"

Post by jouvylee » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:54 pm

to day I have install the new version opencart2.2
I click the total custormer
why have the error?

HTTP 500 error

That's odd... Microsoft Edge can’t find this page

This page can’t be displayed, because this site’s server might be under maintenance or there could be a programming error.

anybody know the reason?

Post by pm-netti » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:17 pm

jouvylee wrote:to day I have install the new version opencart2.2
I click the total custormer
why have the error?

HTTP 500 error

That's odd... Microsoft Edge can’t find this page

This page can’t be displayed, because this site’s server might be under maintenance or there could be a programming error.

anybody know the reason?
Can you try add this to index.php top:

Code: Select all

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Post by sanshay » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:25 am

Randem wrote:Hi sanshay,

That is not how SSL should work unless you want your customers to believe that your site is not protected. SSL protect the whole site. just having SSL on certain pages does not prevent someone from gaining access to your product page and then change the price and then checkout with a low price. SSL prevents that sort of thing.

there should be some help here
There are a few things to know and do.
Hello, thank you for repsonding.
But i get it fixed wit copying and moving files from public_html to private_folder.
Now SSL works fine on the pages i want. (Checkout, Login & register, account, retour)
I dont want all pages or site in SSL, because i have a few non HTTPS iframes from vendor, and does not show in HTTPS site, its getting blocked.

Post by Randem » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:12 am

Ok, just remember that I warned you...

Post by deepakrai » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:26 pm

Notice: Error: Could not load template /home/dbsscgpz/public_html/eshopsstar.com/catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/footertop.tpl! in /home/dbsscgpz/public_html/eshopsstar.com/system/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 45

i got this error, How can solve this error .kindly provied me best feedback...

Post by Randem » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:32 am

Hi deepakrai,

It looks like there is a OCMOD MOD of yours that is causing the issue. Disable your OCMODs then test. The issue should go away. Add the OCMODs back in one by one and test after each one to see which one causes the error. The K.I.S.S Principle..

Post by CostasL » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:02 am

Hi all,

I have migrated my opencart 1.5.5.1 to opencart 2.2.
I first cloned the whole site to another subdirectory, made another database, imported the old one to that, so I had a perfect copy of my shop.
After that I uploaded the opencart 2.2 files and run the upgrade_proposal_2.2.0.0-v2.zip of Qphoria.
Config files were changed and all these things I was reading all these days that I should do.
It was a success, no errors, nothing!
Suddenly I realized that in admin there were shown no order statuses, no products, no categories. The only things shown, were the order in the dashboard.
I cannot create a status order, change language etc. It is like the admin (and the front) cannot SHOW all data from the database! i.e. I create an order status, it gives success but it is not listed! And the newly created order status is in the db (can see it using phpadmin)!

Any ideas plz????