pm-netti wrote:Upgrade does not change the configuration for the modules, e.g. as the width and height.
That wasn't the issue. The issue was that it now creates a second entry under 'Modules' somehow which is a subset of whatever module you choose. For example if I set up the Banner module and name it 'MainBanner', I then have Banner > MainBanner as the module to setup. When I actually add the module to a layout, it instead tries to load the main 'Banner' module instead of Banner > MainBanner(even though that is the item I select for the layout), and because it will no longer store any settings for the main Banner module(forces me to enter a name and creates a submodule), it comes up with a bunch of 'Undefined' errors for things that are rightfully not found or not set.
On top of that, even when I completely overrode the template and controller files for the Slideshow plugin with custom code and markup(which all works perfectly on 2.0.0), it would still render in a horribly broken way, and would even double-load the template somehow so that it always rendered two slideshows, or two featured lists, or two latest lists, etc.
There's something very wrong with that update, though for all I know completely removing and reinstalling the cart(Not an option for me or most users with large catalogs) might get it working right.
For the time being, I'm just sticking with 2.0.0, as I've already fixed or worked around most of the errors I've encountered on my own.