Post by rajdj » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:50 pm

I have installed opencart 2.0 recently. All looks ok, but not able to replace any of the default images - when I right click on the image, edit option is not showing up. Please help.

Post by thoughtfulthumb » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:14 pm

I don't have a problem uploading or choosing from already uploaded images. Also there is no requirement throughout the site to use a right click.

The correct procedure to select a product image is :
login to the admin dashboard
Click catalog then products
Then on the right side of a product, click edit
When the page loads, click the data tab
Then LEFT click on the image, this will bring up a small box next to the image
Click the blue box and this will bring up image manager where you will find your images if you have uploaded them
If you have not uploaded images then you can use the upload button along the top left side which again, is a blue button and you can choose an image from your computer.

Visit Thoughtfulthumb.co.uk and I would be happy to receive any thoughts or problems you pick up on! I am a new business, have had successfull previous companies and New to developing a software based website. Thank you.

Post by rajdj » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:41 pm

On left click on the image the blue box is not showing. On left click there is no response of any kind. It happens with all images and banners. Need help please.

Post by thoughtfulthumb » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:19 am

If you haven't changed the default theme, i would suggest you have corrupt files.

Try uploading and replacing all admin files assuming you have not changed the admin theme from default.

Visit Thoughtfulthumb.co.uk and I would be happy to receive any thoughts or problems you pick up on! I am a new business, have had successfull previous companies and New to developing a software based website. Thank you.