Post by onyxweb » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Hi,

We build a 1.5 site for a customer nearly a year ago.

They've been busy and are only now starting to THINK about populating it!

So, we have an empty 1.5 site...but Inow that v2 is out, I'm thinking of upgrading to take adavanatge of its Responsivenss.

Should we wait for an upgrade srcript?

Shouild we just create a new v2 site and re-crweate the template?

Thanks,

OW

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:30 am

Post by uksitebuilder » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:31 pm

You may want to wait until 2 is update to next release as current version is unstable at best, although a lot of fixes have been submitted to the git repo, it's not quite there yet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Location - United Kindgom

Post by onyxweb » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Hi,
Thanks for swift reply.
Any idea when a stable version will be available? Days/weeks/months?
Thanks,
OW

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:30 am

Post by OSWorX » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:35 pm

onyxweb wrote:Hi,
Thanks for swift reply.
Any idea when a stable version will be available? Days/weeks/months?
Thanks,
OW
Would say more months ...

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests