Post by bigtoe » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:03 pm

A minor issue:

If you have a store named something like Bob's Store the admin settings will escape like this: Bob\'s Store and every time you edit the settings it will re-escape and also escape the escapes! :)

Eg:
Bob's -> Bob\'s -> Bob\\\\\\\'s

The escapes are also displayed on the front end.


Another minor issue, well more of a usability issue:

On mobile (or at least android->chrome) if you click on the "mp3 players" category nothing appears to happen. In reality the category has expanded below the scroll cut off but it's not obvious at all. I don't know how possible it is but It would be nice if the menu scrolled "mp3 players" to the top so you can see that it has expanded.

EDIT:
bigtoe wrote: Eg:
Bob's -> Bob\'s -> Bob\\\\\\\'s
This also happens with product descriptions so presumably elsewhere too?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by elcopdoo » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Major problem with fresh install v 2.0.0.b1 from 11.10.(github) in admin UI:
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 2889 of 10930 bytes in ***/system/library/user.php on line 23

I don't have permision to edit anything as admin...

Is this a new bug?
Before version from 11.10. everything was ok.

EDIT:
fresh installed version from 09.10. and then upgraded to latest 11.10. from github.
Error is now gone...

Seems new install with last ver. is not woking ok...
Last edited by elcopdoo on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by goldndelicious » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:45 am

Does anyone else find that in the top menu, if you click a category heading which has sub categories, it does nothing? Category headings, with no sub categories seem to work fine.

For example....

on demo.opencart.com - if you click "Desktops" in the blue menu bar, the link suggests it should take you to http://demo.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ry&path=20, but nothing happens

Where as clicking "tablets" takes me to http://demo.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ry&path=57 as i would expect

Once navigating the site, if you click "desktops" from the category list on the left column, this then does take you to the correct page.

Cheers

personalised car signs
personalised bedroom door signs
personalised gifts for kids


New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 am

Post by bigtoe » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:09 am

I'm getting an error on the Continue button on the specials page:
Notice: Undefined variable: button_continue in ...... catalog/view/theme/default/template/product/special.tpl on line 105
goldndelicious wrote:Does anyone else find that in the top menu, if you click a category heading which has sub categories, it does nothing? ...
Yes, i get it too. I assumed that was why they have the "See All Desktops" link in the dropdown. I don't know if it's intentional or not but it's certainly unintuitive.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by bigtoe » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:03 am

After trying a test order via paypal express i get the following error:
Notice: Error: Unknown column 'modified' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO `oc_paypal_order` SET `order_id` = '5', `date_added` = NOW(), `modified` = NOW(), `capture_status` = 'Complete', `currency_code` = 'GBP', `total` = '1', `authorization_id` = '5[snip]6' in /public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/index.php:102) in /public_html/system/library/response.php on line 12
Apart from this error everything appears to have worked ok. The paypal account received the payment and the order is in the admin.

The only other issue is that back on the site the shopping cart still has the item in it.

Also, the order status is set to "complete" - is this correct?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by sunshine5555 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:20 am

I get this fatal error when trying to upgrade to 2.0 - I HAVE searched the forum and have NOT found an acceptable solution at this point in time.

How do I get my store back online and hopefully don't run into any more of the issues I have been reading about here.

Fatal error: Class 'DB\stdClass' not found in /home/kutcherd/public_html/shop/system/library/db/mysql.php on line 39

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:00 am

Post by OSWorX » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:20 pm

sunshine5555 wrote:I get this fatal error when trying to upgrade to 2.0 - I HAVE searched the forum and have NOT found an acceptable solution at this point in time.

How do I get my store back online and hopefully don't run into any more of the issues I have been reading about here.

Fatal error: Class 'DB\stdClass' not found in /home/kutcherd/public_html/shop/system/library/db/mysql.php on line 39
1. do not update/upgrade from 1.5.x > OC 2.x is not ready for it!
2. fatal error: read more and how to solve it here: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 83#p518517 (a simple search helps sometimes)

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image


User avatar
Guru Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by mccormpt » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:26 pm

I have clean installed a verso of 2.0 & when I add a category or product they simply don't save, any ideas what the issue might be?

EDIT: I have selected all the permissions in User Group and ensured the correct User Group is assigned to my user id.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:26 am

Post by zedrally » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:49 am

Right now, I can't upload any images.
After I click on the image, I get returned to the login. after I login it takes me back to the dashboard.

This was looking very promising yesterday, now I'm not sure.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by marmax » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 pm

2.0.0.0 clean install

When I add more options or images I get error:
Notice: Undefined index: points in /admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 131
Notice: Undefined index: price in admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 177
.......
line 131:

Code: Select all

$this->db->query("UPDATE " . DB_PREFIX . "product SET model = '" . $this->db->escape($data['model']) . "', sku = '" . $this->db->escape($data['sku']) . "', upc = '" . $this->db->escape($data['upc']) . "', ean = '" . $this->db->escape($data['ean']) . "', jan = '" . $this->db->escape($data['jan']) . "', isbn = '" . $this->db->escape($data['isbn']) . "', mpn = '" . $this->db->escape($data['mpn']) . "', location = '" . $this->db->escape($data['location']) . "', quantity = '" . (int)$data['quantity'] . "', minimum = '" . (int)$data['minimum'] . "', subtract = '" . (int)$data['subtract'] . "', stock_status_id = '" . (int)$data['stock_status_id'] . "', date_available = '" . $this->db->escape($data['date_available']) . "', manufacturer_id = '" . (int)$data['manufacturer_id'] . "', shipping = '" . (int)$data['shipping'] . "', price = '" . (float)$data['price'] . "', points = '" . (int)$data['points'] . "', weight = '" . (float)$data['weight'] . "', weight_class_id = '" . (int)$data['weight_class_id'] . "', length = '" . (float)$data['length'] . "', width = '" . (float)$data['width'] . "', height = '" . (float)$data['height'] . "', length_class_id = '" . (int)$data['length_class_id'] . "', status = '" . (int)$data['status'] . "', tax_class_id = '" . $this->db->escape($data['tax_class_id']) . "', sort_order = '" . (int)$data['sort_order'] . "', date_modified = NOW() WHERE product_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
I had this error when I tried to add more than 4 or so images to product A.

I have created product A again and could add 7 additional images, but I get this error again when I try to save more Option1 values for this product, also additional images for this product and Option2 values (just 5, previously saved) - disappeared. I have around 100 Option1 values for product A.

Is there maybe a MAX limit for a number of option values / images i.e. 'product parameters'? I could add all those values in the latest opencart 1.5.x.x, though.

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:34 am

Post by zedrally » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:26 am

I've done a clean install, cleaned out any databases that where left over after deleting V2.0 (I found 9 that hadn't been deleted)
Opencart 2 is now totally unusable, when I click on ANY image it returns me to the sign on page.

As there has been no support, I have no option but to ditch it and look for another program. It's a real pity as I had high hopes.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Cue4cheap » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:44 am

zedrally wrote:I've done a clean install, cleaned out any databases that where left over after deleting V2.0 (I found 9 that hadn't been deleted)
Opencart 2 is now totally unusable, when I click on ANY image it returns me to the sign on page.

As there has been no support, I have no option but to ditch it and look for another program. It's a real pity as I had high hopes.
1.5.6.4 works well and when 2.x is ready the try it then. For the most part I see opencart as one of the best ones.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:45 am

Post by marmax » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:56 am

@Cue4cheap
1.5.6.4 works well and when 2.x is ready the try it then.
2.x should not be marked as 'official' on download page if it is still in beta I guess.

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:34 am

Post by balack » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:03 pm

I have enable bestseller module (like img: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0fb3nu032c)
And error
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mcnffiys/public_html/opc20/admin/model/setting/setting.php on line 22Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/mcnffiys/public_html/opc20/admin/index.php:84) in /home1/mcnffiys/public_html/opc20/system/library/response.php on line 12

- /admin/model/setting/setting.php on line 22: foreach ($data as $key => $value) {

- system/library/response.php on line 12: header('Location: ' . str_replace(array('&', "\n", "\r"), array('&', '', ''), $url), true, $status);
Please Help me

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by pm-netti » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:01 pm

balack wrote:I have enable bestseller module (like img: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0fb3nu032c)
And error
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mcnffiys/public_html/opc20/admin/model/setting/setting.php on line 22Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/mcnffiys/public_html/opc20/admin/index.php:84) in /home1/mcnffiys/public_html/opc20/system/library/response.php on line 12

- /admin/model/setting/setting.php on line 22: foreach ($data as $key => $value) {

- system/library/response.php on line 12: header('Location: ' . str_replace(array('&', "\n", "\r"), array('&', '', ''), $url), true, $status);
Please Help me
Edit file admin/controller/module/bestseller.php this line 13:

Code: Select all

$this->model_setting_setting->editSetting('bestseller', $this->request->post['bestseller_status']);
Edit this:

Code: Select all

$this->model_setting_setting->editSetting('bestseller', $this->request->post);
I have not tested, but this recording is so in other modules.

Image
- - - OpenCart Upgrade Service - - -


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm
Location - Kittilä-Finland

Post by balack » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:17 pm

pm-netti wrote:
balack wrote:I have enable bestseller module (like img: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0fb3nu032c)
And error
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mcnffiys/public_html/opc20/admin/model/setting/setting.php on line 22Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/mcnffiys/public_html/opc20/admin/index.php:84) in /home1/mcnffiys/public_html/opc20/system/library/response.php on line 12

- /admin/model/setting/setting.php on line 22: foreach ($data as $key => $value) {

- system/library/response.php on line 12: header('Location: ' . str_replace(array('&', "\n", "\r"), array('&', '', ''), $url), true, $status);
Please Help me
Edit file admin/controller/module/bestseller.php this line 13:

Code: Select all

$this->model_setting_setting->editSetting('bestseller', $this->request->post['bestseller_status']);
Edit this:

Code: Select all

$this->model_setting_setting->editSetting('bestseller', $this->request->post);
I have not tested, but this recording is so in other modules.
OK, Good good thankyou very much...this is demo http://opc20.opencarttricks.net/

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by zedrally » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:21 am

Cue4cheap wrote:
zedrally wrote:I've done a clean install, cleaned out any databases that where left over after deleting V2.0 (I found 9 that hadn't been deleted)
Opencart 2 is now totally unusable, when I click on ANY image it returns me to the sign on page.

As there has been no support, I have no option but to ditch it and look for another program. It's a real pity as I had high hopes.
1.5.6.4 works well and when 2.x is ready the try it then. For the most part I see opencart as one of the best ones.
Mike

Have OC2.0 working, problem bypassed not solved.

Had server problems, after maintenance, reinstalled and was able to continue work on project.

HIH

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by tifosi » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:39 am

Uploads of ANY kind not working. v2.0.0.0

Testing an ocmod converted from vqmod.

Tried the extension installer, browsed for the file & selected. Nothing happens. No messages. Nothing.

Tried with an ocmod from the extensions on the main site. Same thing. Checked the server logs, nothing. Checked all the file permissions. All ok, even the system > modification directory which prob should be writable in the installer (not atm). All were writable as per clean install.

I've tried this all day now on local installs of WAMP and normal bog-standard Linux (centos6) installs in normal hosting (cpanel, php5.5, apache2.2). I've tried with and without mod_ruid2, every directory permissions & ownership rules imaginable. Nothing works. Tried it as an install in web root and as a subdirectory. Nada. Nothing.

This isn't just for the extensions. Any upload won't work, images, downloads, uploads, extensions. No errors, just a black hole of emptiness, even with the php.ini show errors turned on.

Turning that on displayed some of the errors fixed in github.

Open to suggestions. As it is although it looks a big improvement on oc1.5.x it's currently unusable.

S

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 am

Post by rph » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:55 am

You need to have FTP up and running on the server for OCMod to work. It also needs to be configured in System -> Settings -> FTP. If no uploads are successful anywhere check the Apache log for errors.

-Ryan


rph
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:05 am
Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by tifosi » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:50 am

Putting WAMP to one side, for the remote server it's normal hosting on my dedi box. FTP runs as normal & I have no issues with using any client ftp

The no uploads at all can be changed to just no extension uploads. The other issues are due to existing issues with Internet Explorer which I think are dealt with in the github master here:

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=132019
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/1981

Works ok in firefox & chrome albeit a bit clunkily.

ok... got the login part working ok but now issues with error: Could not change to directory xxx

Looking at the code it's trying to create the directory 'admin/view/template/module' which is a standard directory name but the mod creates a couple of template files in the directory.

It does that than falls over at line 307/308 of installer.php. The error is a bit misleading it's trying to create the directory not move to it.

UPD: looks like this has been spotted... https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/1961

Tested the fix and the mod installs.

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests