Post by kimgraa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:42 am

I make a clean install 2.0, but admin looks very messy :-) ... like some CSS is missing... any ideas...?

Kim

Post by i2Paq » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:09 pm

kimgraa wrote:any ideas...?
Yes, use our FREE search or read around our 2.0 forums first. You answer is there.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by cuculetea » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:31 am

I don`t know how to report a bug. I go on link from first post i create a account but no luck(today is hard even to help some one).

Anyway the ideea is if i use custom fields type "text" or "textarea" if i go on account and i go to create a new address i get this errors on that fields:
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 4 in <b>catalog/view/theme/default/template/account/address_form.tpl</b> on line <b>181</b>

I get this error on every custom field type "text" or "textarea"

Also i get opencart from git hub 5 min ago. So new install with default db.
On domain.com address i get this error:
Notice: Undefined index: product in catalog/controller/module/featured.php on line 24Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in catalog/controller/module/featured.php on line 24Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in catalog/controller/module/featured.php on line 26

Post by jimmyinit » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:49 pm

So I have researched the web and this forum for a solution to my problem and I have ensured that the site is not in maintenance mode and that DNS is resolving properly so let me explain my problem:

I change my site to use SSL and complete the necessary amendments to the config.php in both the store root and admin and when I do so the message which changes depending on browser being used appears: Syntak Error: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data OK when ever I try to edit / amend orders, however when I change the admin config portion of

// HTTPS
define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.XXXXXXXXX.com/admin/');
define('HTTPS_CATALOG', 'http://www.XXXXXXXX.com/');

on the second line define ('HTTPS_CATALOG', 'http://www.XXXXXXXX.com/'); to normal http: everything works fine but obviously this is not right so I am asking for guidance if possible.

Post by jackndbox » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Hi,

Tried to install opencart 2.0 but intermittently when I put product in the cart it will say cart is empty!. What could be the possible reason?

Please help working this case for how many hours now :(

Post by jimmyinit » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:55 am

Following on from my earlier post regarding
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data OK
and I thought I'll try the demo site on the opencart website and that gives exactly the same error whenever you try to edit an order so I am not the only one with problems with this and I would really appreciate someone giving me a pointer on how to progress the problem!

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 am

I have just tried this with the latest source and I am able to add a new order and edit an existing one via the admin panel.

An imminent release has been announced today, so the latest version seems to have fixed this problem.

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by jackndbox » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:30 am

uksitebuilder wrote:I have just tried this with the latest source and I am able to add a new order and edit an existing one via the admin panel.

An imminent release has been announced today, so the latest version seems to have fixed this problem.

Are you referring to the version Opencart 2.0.1.0?

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:54 am

yes

Guru Member

Post by cwswebdesign » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:14 am

There are no Regions / States to select for Puerto Rico when adding customers.

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by mattlee » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:30 am

pprmkr wrote:Solution for Admin - Marketing - Contact not sending mail: E-Mail Message required!

Edit admin/view/template/marketing/contact.tpl

After:

Code: Select all

function send(url) {
Add:

$('textarea[name="message"]').html($('#input-message').code());

Hi, I already added new code after
function send(url) {[/code]

but the problem still cannot fix.....any solution???

Post by mattlee » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:34 am

mouncett wrote:is it a bug or did i installed it the wrong way?
please look at the attachment below.

it says email message required but there is already something in the message.
i am new to opencart and planning to build an ecommerce website for my small shop.
hope that any of you can help. btw, this is opencart. 2.0

Hi do you get any solution about the E-mail Message required?
I already added the code they given but still same problem.
Do you have any solution?????

Post by dmali » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Pl look into following issue on checkout page of OpenCart 2.0

... Checkout Notice: Undefined index: terms in /.../catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/payment_method.tpl on line 16

Post by mattlee » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:04 pm

mouncett wrote:is it a bug or did i installed it the wrong way?
please look at the attachment below.

it says email message required but there is already something in the message.
i am new to opencart and planning to build an ecommerce website for my small shop.
hope that any of you can help. btw, this is opencart. 2.0

Hi,
Do you get any solution about "E-mail Message Required"?? I try to add the code they given, but the problem still same.
Do you have any idea to solve the problem??

Post by jackndbox » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:22 pm

uksitebuilder wrote:yes
Where to download that version? I think it is not available yet in the opencart website.

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:56 pm

It is due any day now

You can download the files now from https://github.com/opencart/opencart

But there are probably a few loose ends they are tying up before they release it in the downloads section, so may be worth waiting a few days.

Don't do this if you have OC2.0 already installed as you have to be careful now downloading from github as Daniel has made a big change to a lot of files last night and also a database change which could make matters worse if yuo simply replace a file or two

Guru Member

Post by jackndbox » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:45 pm

uksitebuilder wrote:I have just tried this with the latest source and I am able to add a new order and edit an existing one via the admin panel.

Thanks a lot #uksitebuilder opencart is now working perfectly!.. ^__^ O0

Post by cwswebdesign » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:58 pm

cwswebdesign wrote:There are no Regions / States to select for Puerto Rico when adding customers.
Thanks to UKSiteBuilder for picking this up and getting it added into Github. I haven't had time to create an account there and work with it but I will.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by iashen » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:56 am

when changing order history following error message is displayed

Attachments

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (2).png (118.39 KiB) Viewed 3616 times

Post by designbuyers » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:30 pm

iashen wrote:when changing order history following error message is displayed
I have same issue, and view all topic all I could find
site in maintenance mode? Try to switch it off.
and nothing happen :o i try to switch on and off .. !!

jaysh32 wrote:Came here to post the same issue regarding JSON.parse.

In Chrome I get "SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input OK"

However, in FireFox the error is a little different....

"SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data OK"

This is happening on a fresh install of OpenCart 2.0...Then modified the setting.php to fix error where I had to add:

$data['text_edit'] = $this->language->get('text_edit');
and still same results, i'm sure that part is unrelated...

This happened on my old install as well when trying to modify order status, create order in admin, or delete order. (Delete order didn't show error, just reloaded the page and didn't delete)

Any help is much appreciated.
I do not think this the solution. since it tested and nothing happen !!
Nesster wrote:Here is what happened for us on this case.

First: some useful background to understand what's happening:
When, even in the admin, you modify (add, edit or delete) an order, the logic is to use the API to do so. The API acts as client, as if it was an actual client on the front-end.

While narrowing down the issue, I noticed the curl object that was created by the API was NULL (I freaking love ChromePhp btw). So it got me thinking, what if the API can't resolve my hostname (we're using apache virtualhosts for the dev environment). And that was it: Adding the servername to the /etc/hosts file pointing to the appropriate IP, it all started working.

I then setup more appropriate DNS entries and revised our NAT reflection policy to have a more adequate config, but with the hosts file it's a quick and dirty way to make sure it's not your problem also.

Frank
for this I do not know its another issue !! it should not fixed this proper way.

I did even try the Github latest version available, same issue happen.

So no solution yet. :choke:

OpenCart :
The best Open Source Cart for eCommerce