Post by msulyons31 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:22 am

First off I want to say, I love this cart.  I echo the other members of this forum when I say, I've looked through the other OS carts out there and this is the best I've found.

That being said, I wanted to start playing around with a little modification of this fine piece of software  :)

Here is my beginning attempt at a drag a drop cart feature:

http://upnorthjerkyoutlets.com/dev/cart/

I know I'm mixing protoype and jquery, but I really just wanted to get this working as I'm new to PHP (so I stole a scriptaculous example).

Let me know what you think.

Post by JohnnyO » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:49 am

Looks promising .. keep at it  ;D

If you make it idiot proof, they will just build a better idiot.

Location - Denver, CO - USA

Post by joshpodcast » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:10 pm

so how is the drag and drop going? i want to do something like that with my store but i have no clue how to do it. lol

Post by mussawir20 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:52 pm

I have not seen any thing of drag and drop.. please do guide me how it works

Post by msulyons31 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:06 am

joshpodcast wrote: so how is the drag and drop going? i want to do something like that with my store but i have no clue how to do it. lol
I actually put it off for a while, because I did not want to get too involved in modifying .77 templates while Daniel was getting ready to release .8.  However, I did notice that the out of box prestacart (from the frech) has a really nice interface that I'm looking to mimic once .8 hits the streets.
mussawir20 wrote: I have not seen any thing of drag and drop.. please do guide me how it works
Yea you won't see it as I've reverted the code and removed the functionality...