Post by Roysen » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:04 am

Getting css to validate is a bigger problem.

"default.css" at W3C css validator give this result:

Code: Select all

2  	 html  	 Value Error : overflow  -moz-scrollbars-vertical is not a overflow value :  -moz-scrollbars-vertical
13 	body 	Property behavior doesn't exist : url('catalog/javascript/png/iepngfix.htc')
33 	.png 	Property behavior doesn't exist : url('catalog/javascript/png/iepngfix.htc')
63 	#header .a 	Property behavior doesn't exist : url('catalog/javascript/png/iepngfix.htc')
80 	#header .b a 	Property behavior doesn't exist : url('catalog/javascript/png/iepngfix.htc')
362 	#success 	Property behavior doesn't exist : url('catalog/javascript/png/iepngfix.htc')
365 	#success 	Property _height doesn't exist : 128px
371 	#failure 	Property behavior doesn't exist : url('catalog/javascript/png/iepngfix.htc')
374 	#failure 	Property _height doesn't exist : 128px 
Any one now how to fix this?

Post by Qphoria » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 am

Yea I'm not sure what the behavior tags really do either. FF doesn't like them.

Another note, changing to is valid xhtml, but OpenCart is HTML 4.01 at this time so you are just going to make more errors. Unless you changed it to xhtml, but there are other self closing changes like and such.
There is an xhtml contrib in the contribs area that does most of this for you.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by Roysen » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:51 am

The xhtml contrib is for 0.7.7 and I'm using 0.7.9RC3. If you check my shop (see link in first post) you will see that it validate XHTML strict. Every part validate except from the css files.
And yes, I did change all closing tag in the templates too " />".

In the footer of my shop is a link too W3C validator so its free for everyone too check validation on every page except the one that need log in.

Post by Roysen » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:56 am

Qphoria wrote: Yea I'm not sure what the behavior tags really do either. FF doesn't like them.
The behavior tags loads a fix for IE6 (and older) too show transparency png images.