Post by Geek » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:36 am

Hello everyone,

I love what Fido-X has done with his module of the 'Homepage Upgrade'. I decided to take it a step-further and modify the module a little. As of right now, I have only taken out the 'Image' tab out of the module editor and now, when you save your homepage configuration in the Administration Backend, no image will be saved to the homepage.

Hope it is useful to some people. I know that at least one person asked about the images.

There is detailed installation instructions along with the the file.

All credit for the mod goes strictly to Fido-X, couldn't do it without you dawg!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Simplygeek.net

Location - Cyberspace, the final frontier...

Post by fido-x » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:50 pm

If you follow the instructions on this link http://forum.opencart.com/index.php/top ... ml#msg7934 then it is not necessary to remove the image handler.

Fido-X.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by Geek » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:58 pm

fido-x wrote: If you follow the instructions on this link http://forum.opencart.com/index.php/top ... ml#msg7934 then it is not necessary to remove the image handler.

Fido-X.
Ah, sorry about that Fido-X. I seem to have missed that post.

Didn't mean to step on your toes or anything. I did it cause it was a smaller file and I didn't need the 'Image' tab at all. So, if it is okay with you, I would like to keep the mod up for those who would rather not have the 'Image' tab at all.

~SimplyGeek.net

~Simplygeek.net

Location - Cyberspace, the final frontier...