I always found on google search Cloudflare >> Firewall Rules for WordPress site.
Looking for Opencart v3 Cloudflare >> Firewall Rules.
Below are the rules for WP, if anybody can convert to Opencart requirement will be helpful.
"WP rules quote"
1. (http.request.uri.path contains "/wp-admin/" and not http.request.uri.path contains "/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php" and not http.request.uri.path contains "/wp-admin/theme-editor.php")
2. (http.request.uri.path contains "/wp-login.php")
3. (http.request.uri.path contains "/xmlrpc.php")
4. (http.request.uri.path contains "/wp-content/plugins/" and not http.referer contains "your-domain-name.com" and not cf.client.bot)
5. (http.request.uri.path eq "/wp-comments-post.php" and http.request.method eq "POST" and not http.referer contains "your-domain-name.com")
Don't Forget to Allow your own IP address using the "Tools" Tab.
"WP rules Unquote"
If anybody can't, please don't skip this issue by giving any reason, just try to understand why Opencart can't have such CloudFlare >> Firewall rules.
you to know, Experts usually don't come for free ...
Please don't send me OC Forum Personal Messages, just contact: email@example.com
OC 220.127.116.11 LIGHT Test Site: http://www.bigmax.ch/shop/
OC 18.104.22.168 V-PRO Test Site: http://www.openshop.li/shop/
My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
2'600+ FREE OC Extensions on the World's largest Github OC Repository Archive Site.
Aside from turning on the built in firewall options, I do find blocking the nasty ASN's in the Firewall > Tools to be very effective. I would suggest blocking these ASN's -
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us ... A0FOWD2bbZ
And I'd suggest setting the rate limit under Firewall > Tools I currently have it set at 250 requests per 10 seconds, JS Challenge which seems to be working well
Hope that helps
Yahoo Store since 2006 moved to OpenCart on January 24, 2020
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests