Post by samaraki » Tue May 14, 2019 12:04 pm

Other than adding a new tab on the admin end and removing the ability to edit the PayPal express button colours (Not that that featured worked anyway - did with braintree version though), how does this actually fix anything?

It was supposedly a fix for the Journal 3 checkout "confirm order" button forever loading, from other posts that I read, never allowing you to actually click, but it remains forever loading.
I contacted the Journal team, and this was their response...

"Opencart changed how Paypal payments work in Opencart 3.0.3.1 and 3.0.3.2 so it's not possible anymore to use that payment method in one page checkout, consider using the default Opencart checkout instead."

Seems to work with the default checkout...

A secondary issue, on the cart page the PP Express button has a full width wide backround to the button, very ugly. It however has a transparent or no backround on the opencart checkout, which is how it should be.

I've attached some screenshots...

OPENCART VERSION 3.0.3.2 (Journal 3 - 3.0.34)

Attachments

cart -white backround.jpg

cart -white backround.jpg (39.14 KiB) Viewed 6304 times

checkout - perfect transparent.jpg

checkout - perfect transparent.jpg (22.73 KiB) Viewed 6304 times

journal 3 - forever loading.jpg

journal 3 - forever loading.jpg (53.24 KiB) Viewed 6304 times

Post by straightlight » Tue May 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Please do not post 3rd party extension issues in this section. As per the 1st post indicates, if you are experiencing issues with 3rd party extensions, either contact the developer of that extension or create a service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get it fixed professionally.

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 am

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON