Post by tricelex » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:41 pm

Hello I would like help with logging in a customer using opencart api, purpletree multivendor ext just gave a description "For customer and seller, the API assumes that opencart session is available with seller/customer logged in. Values from opencart session are used to fetch corresponding data." without giving a how to...
any help given would be appreciated.

Post by straightlight » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:59 am

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tricelex » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Hello I have tried the code from the suggested post, I created a file and put the codes there and also modified the database, however when i navigate to the location I get an Internal server error.
I am using opencart 3.0.3.1.
What I am trying to do is to log in customers using the opencart API.

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:27 am

Detailed error required, forum rules.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:55 pm

The API has been updated yesterday. Should work without errors now.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON