Post by david@befree.cz » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello Kamen,
let me ask. When trying the demo, everything works perfect. I select more than one image and upload them to server - everything OK. But can not see any info like status bar or something. Can not recognize, what is going on. Only select images, click OK and after few seconds new images appears by item. Possible to add a message window or something with status bar, etc?

David

Post by matteoraggi » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 am

Is it working with vqmod 2.x? and what about vqmod manager 2?

http://www.restaurantsupplies.eu Restaurant Supplies
Opencart 1.5.6.4 VQMOD 2.4.1
Languages: Italian, French, German, Hungarian, English, Russian, Polish and Spanish

Post by ksharlandjiev » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:17 am

Hello matteoraggi, and thanks for question.
Yes the 1.5x version is working with vqmod 2.x, as OC 1.5.4x is working only with vqmod 2.x :)
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

--
Regards,
Kamen.

Power Image Manager | Multi Image uploader | Bulk Update Products to Categories | Bulk Update Orders
NEW! Bulk add options | New! Bulk add attributes | NEW! Keep it Simple Checkout!

Location - London, UK

Post by ksharlandjiev » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:19 am

david@befree.cz wrote:Hello Kamen,
let me ask. When trying the demo, everything works perfect. I select more than one image and upload them to server - everything OK. But can not see any info like status bar or something. Can not recognize, what is going on. Only select images, click OK and after few seconds new images appears by item. Possible to add a message window or something with status bar, etc?

David
Yes, progress bar is available.
Just edit the admin/view/stylesheet/fileuploader.css :
Search for:
.qq-upload-list {margin:15px 35px; padding:0; list-style:disc; display:none;}
Replace with:
.qq-upload-list {margin:15px 35px; padding:0; list-style:disc;}
--
Kamen.

Power Image Manager | Multi Image uploader | Bulk Update Products to Categories | Bulk Update Orders
NEW! Bulk add options | New! Bulk add attributes | NEW! Keep it Simple Checkout!

Location - London, UK

Post by ksharlandjiev » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:11 am

galaxysea wrote:HI, I am using Version 1.5.2.1 and I have installed VQMod
When I set "Folder to save images", I can see the directory was created in FTP.
I set the folder permission as 777.
However, when I drag and drop the photo, the link was invalid, and no photo was uploaded to the server.
The image link showed: http://xxxxxx.com/image//undefined

I have tried different browsers. Any idea? Thanks so much.
This bug is happening, when you haven't grant permission for your user group for tool/upload.
Go to System > Users > User Group, Edit your group and grant access for tool/upload.
If you still experience this trouble, please email me.

Location - London, UK

Post by avppv2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Install as it suggested but not working.
Cannot find Multi Image Uploader module in Extension > Modules

Using OC 1.5.5.1

Thank you.

Post by ksharlandjiev » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 pm

You need to upload the content from the "upload" directory, not the upload directory itself... :)

Location - London, UK

Post by matteoraggi » Thu May 02, 2013 8:27 pm

I suggest to make checked on the "default image" field for the first uploaded image, in this way all the products with only one image will need shorter time to be configured.

http://www.restaurantsupplies.eu Restaurant Supplies
Opencart 1.5.6.4 VQMOD 2.4.1
Languages: Italian, French, German, Hungarian, English, Russian, Polish and Spanish

Post by ksharlandjiev » Thu May 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, but it can cause problems..
If you already have a product with one image, and you try to add additional images... it will erase the current default imega:-/
But i get your idea, i will think of something and i will put such feature in my next release.

Location - London, UK

Post by dushshantha » Sun May 12, 2013 4:06 am

Hi,
Im using your extension with OpenCart 1.5.1.3 version. I see this issue when i upload 2 images with the same name. Say i have an image with name 1.jpg in folder1. I upload it to my product1. Then i upload image with name 1.jpg from folder2 to product2. when i go to store front, i can see that my my product1 and product2 both display 1.jpg from folder1. when i look at the server, the 1.jpg from folder2 was uploaded with some random number added to the image name say 158.jpg. But in the database table product_image, product2 is still referring to 1.jpg. That is the reason both the products display the same image in store front. Can you please help me fix this issue? Im my web site, i upload a lot of images and its really difficult to keep a unique name for each. I appreciate if you can help me on this.

Post by ksharlandjiev » Sun May 12, 2013 4:45 am

Fixed long time ago. Please try to update your module, and let me know if you still have this issue.

Location - London, UK

Post by dushshantha » Sun May 12, 2013 8:10 am

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know when did you fix this? I downloaded this about 1 year ago. Also, how do I update the module? do i need to download a new copy and install it? Thanks in advance.

Marcus

Post by ksharlandjiev » Sun May 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Hi again,
In order to update you must:
1) Download and unarchive a new copy.
2) Delete the existing multi image upload vqmod xml file (located in your vqmod/xml folder)
3) Upload all the content from the fresh copy to your store root server. (Follow the installation instructions).
If you have any troubles doing that, please email me with FTP & Admin access to your store, and i will update the module for you.

--
Regards,
Kamen.

Location - London, UK

Post by dushshantha » Mon May 13, 2013 1:39 am

Hi Kamen,
Although I purchased the new version and updated the module, i still had the issue. In fact, i see the same issue in your demo site too. So i did a little hack myself to fileuploader.js file. I modified _fileUpload function to create a random number and pass it along to -options.onSubmit() by adding it in front of the file name and _hander.upload function as a separate parameter so it can later add the same random number to the front of the file name. This worked perfectly for me.

_uploadFile: function(fileContainer){
var id = this._handler.add(fileContainer);
var fileName = this._handler.getName(id);
var randNumber = Math.floor((Math.random()*100000)+1);
if (this._options.onSubmit(id, randNumber+fileName) !== false){
this._onSubmit(id, fileName);
this._handler.upload(id, this._options.params, randNumber);
}
}

Post by ksharlandjiev » Thu May 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Hello.
Have you add permissions for tool/upload for your adminsitrator group?
If not, please follow the readme.txt file and go to:
System > Users > USer Group
edit your administrator group (Top administrators) and add both access & modify permissions for tool/upload.
Let me know of the result.

Location - London, UK

Post by grotechnologies » Sat May 18, 2013 11:11 am

Hi ksharlandjiev,

I have purchased your multi image uploader extension. But i am facing a unique problem when i upload pictures in image tab. The problems are as follows:

1.) When the images are uploaded the thumbnails are not generated and shown in the image tab in product form of admin panel.

2.) After uploading images when i click on browse image and open the stock image manager and close it then that particular thumbnail loads up. So i need to click browse image and instantly close it for all the uploaded images in the image tab so that the thumbnail is generated and loads up.

3.) Since thumbnails doesn't load up it causes a severe problem in selecting the default image.

I hope you have understood my problem and can help me out with this problem ASAP.

Thanks in Advance :)

Location - London, UK

Post by kjain412 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi,

I have installed "Multi Image Uploader" to my opencart v1.5.5.1. I have followed all steps mentioned in the readme.txt, including "User Groups" permissions.

My problem is that I am not able to see the new multi-image button in the "Image" tab in edit product mode. I also don't see anything in Error logs.

Could it be some issue with installation? I am doing this on Chrome.

Thanks in advance for any help in debugging this.

KJ.

Post by ksharlandjiev » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Hello,
May i ask you to contact me via email? My email should be included in the readme.txt file.
If not, please write me your email as PM.
--
Regards,
Kamen.

Location - London, UK

Post by LaurenM » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:05 am

ksharlandjiev wrote:Speaking of improvements,
I'm collecting ideas for the new version :)
Anyone, feel free to give ideas ;-)
By now, i'm planning to extend the "segmentation" function of the Multi Image uploader module with some more complex ones :)

--
Regards,
Kamen.
great info, It works fine for me though it was posted a while ago.