Supported OpenCart Versions:
All v1.5.x versions
What does it do:
This mod alters the the way options are used to give each option its own quantity field to allow mass ordering.
It replaces any normal "checkbox" option with a qty box to allow mass selection of product options at a single time
It changes each option to use the full product price + option price and removes the normal price field.
It also removes the normal "quantity" box since that would be confusing.
* You will need to have the vQmod engine installed (http://vQmod.com)
* Simple vQmod script plug and play. Add it to enable, Remove it to disable
* No Admin changes! It simply replaces the default "checkbox" behavior
* Changes option price to use full product+option price
* Hides qty box when using a multi qty option type. Works like normal when not using it.
* Includes 2 versions: table or div mode, depending on your theme and preference.
* Does not break other option types (see notes)