Post by i2Paq » Wed May 11, 2011 6:38 pm

This topic is for BUGs found when using the files from the OpenCart SVN.

Before posting:
Make sure that you have the LATEST files from the OpenCart SVN!

How to use the SVN: Using our SVN

There's no need for anything but the SVN download (minus the .SVN folders and files found in these .SVN folders).

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by opencartisalright » Thu May 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Still getting error messages when trying to edit products in the admin. Using SVN v251 now.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 am

Post by i2Paq » Thu May 12, 2011 10:00 pm

opencartisalright wrote:Still getting error messages when trying to edit products in the admin. Using SVN v251 now.
No problems editing products here.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by opencartisalright » Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 pm

i2Paq wrote:
opencartisalright wrote:Still getting error messages when trying to edit products in the admin. Using SVN v251 now.
No problems editing products here.
Well then you're not trying hard enough :P .

Getting these errors after I click the save button when trying to edit products in admin. There appears to be something wrong when you're editing products that have attributes (and maybe options but not sure).

The below errors are from the Apple Cinema 30" and Canon EOS 5D products.

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: product_attribute in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 138

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/admin/index.php:75) in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/system/engine/controller.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/admin/index.php:75) in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Code: Select all

Array ( [0] => Array ( [name] => Clockspeed [attribute_id] => 3 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => rt ) ) ) [1] => Array ( [name] => test 1 [attribute_id] => 4 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => test1 ) ) ) [2] => Array ( [name] => test 2 [attribute_id] => 5 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => test1 ) ) ) ) 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/admin/model/catalog/product.php:138) in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/system/engine/controller.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/admin/model/catalog/product.php:138) in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/system/engine/controller.php on line 29
Product Save Error 1.png

Product Save Error 1.png (45.59 KiB) Viewed 3693 times

Tax Error 2.png

Tax Error 2.png (61.49 KiB) Viewed 3685 times

Is Daniel even going to read this forum? Seems kinda redundant to post bugs here too.
Last edited by opencartisalright on Thu May 12, 2011 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 am

Post by i2Paq » Thu May 12, 2011 10:43 pm

So I have to create Options/Attributes first as the default products have none?

Still, after adding Attributes and Options I can edit without issues.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by opencartisalright » Thu May 12, 2011 10:45 pm

i2Paq wrote:So I have to create Options/Attributes first as the default products have none?
The default products do have. Try editing the very first one Apple Cinema 30" and the Macbook.
i2Paq wrote:Still, after adding Attributes and Options I can edit without issues.
Are you using SVN v253?

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 am

Post by harryo40 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:21 am

Downloaded latest upto r.253 & if I want larger images on the category page or latest products showing on the home page by setting them to something such as 200 x 200 in the 'product list size' & 'category list size' in admin=>system=>settings=>image - , they are overlapping when viewing in the 'grid' view. This is obviously because the css is fixing the width:

Code: Select all

.product-grid {
	width: 100%;
	overflow: auto;
}
.product-grid > div {
	width: 120px;
	height: 220px;
	float: left;
	margin-right: 20px;
	margin-bottom: 15px;
}
to 120px, forcing the images which I have set to 200 x 200 to overlap.
Should there not be 2 other options in admin=>....=>image such as 'product grid size' & 'category grid size' or the css for the 'grid' view be something different, to allow for anybody who wants to change the image sizes to something larger?

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:37 am
Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by i2Paq » Fri May 13, 2011 2:28 am

OK, I just downloaded the latest from SVN.

Where do I find the version-info what SVN version I'm using now?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by harryo40 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:33 am

opencartisalright wrote:
i2Paq wrote:So I have to create Options/Attributes first as the default products have none?
The default products do have. Try editing the very first one Apple Cinema 30" and the Macbook.
i2Paq wrote:Still, after adding Attributes and Options I can edit without issues.
Are you using SVN v253?
I have tried this too & also get the exact same errors / warnings & if you delete / remove all attributes & then save, you get

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: product_attribute in admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 138Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/nexttwo1/public_html/test/admin/index.php:75) in system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at admin/index.php:75) in /home1/nexttwo1/public_html/test/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:37 am
Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by harryo40 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:37 am

i2Paq wrote:OK, I just downloaded the latest from SVN.

Where do I find the version-info what SVN version I'm using now?
When you right click on the folder you want to update using Tortoise & then selecting 'update', it shows you the latest revision as in "At revision: 253" ;)

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:37 am
Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by i2Paq » Fri May 13, 2011 2:38 am

harryo40 wrote:
i2Paq wrote:OK, I just downloaded the latest from SVN.

Where do I find the version-info what SVN version I'm using now?
When you right click on the folder you want to update using Tortoise & then selecting 'update', it shows you the latest revision as in "At revision: 253" ;)
Ah, never seen that, so I'm setting up 253 as we speak.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by i2Paq » Fri May 13, 2011 2:44 am

Setup 253, I have Dutch and English as languages.

Edited the Apple Cinema 30", editing and saving gives no errors.
Removing Options or Attributes and saving gives no errors.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by harryo40 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:54 am

i2Paq wrote:Setup 253, I have Dutch and English as languages.

Edited the Apple Cinema 30", editing and saving gives no errors.
Removing Options or Attributes and saving gives no errors.
Strange ??? what is this warning referring to

Code: Select all

Warning: Cannot modify header information
which we are both seeing??? If I click on any of the test products, the same errors are showing & that is by simply clicking on edit & then save

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:37 am
Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by opencartisalright » Fri May 13, 2011 3:31 am

i2Paq wrote:Setup 253, I have Dutch and English as languages.

Edited the Apple Cinema 30", editing and saving gives no errors.
Removing Options or Attributes and saving gives no errors.
Did you re-install your database too? Daniel said he changed the database between the SVNs. I re-installed everything, both SVN v253 files and the database.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 am

Post by opencartisalright » Fri May 13, 2011 3:34 am

harryo40 wrote:
i2Paq wrote:Setup 253, I have Dutch and English as languages.

Edited the Apple Cinema 30", editing and saving gives no errors.
Removing Options or Attributes and saving gives no errors.
Strange ??? what is this warning referring to

Code: Select all

Warning: Cannot modify header information
which we are both seeing??? If I click on any of the test products, the same errors are showing & that is by simply clicking on edit & then save
It's not the "Warning: Cannot modify header information" error i'm worried about. It's the

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: product_attribute in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 138
and the

Code: Select all

Array ( [0] => Array ( [name] => Clockspeed [attribute_id] => 3 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => rt ) ) ) [1] => Array ( [name] => test 1 [attribute_id] => 4 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => test1 ) ) ) [2] => Array ( [name] => test 2 [attribute_id] => 5 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => test1 ) ) ) ) 
I'm worried about.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 am

Post by harryo40 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:57 am

opencartisalright wrote:
harryo40 wrote:
i2Paq wrote:Setup 253, I have Dutch and English as languages.

Edited the Apple Cinema 30", editing and saving gives no errors.
Removing Options or Attributes and saving gives no errors.
Strange ??? what is this warning referring to

Code: Select all

Warning: Cannot modify header information
which we are both seeing??? If I click on any of the test products, the same errors are showing & that is by simply clicking on edit & then save
It's not the "Warning: Cannot modify header information" error i'm worried about. It's the

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: product_attribute in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 138
and the

Code: Select all

Array ( [0] => Array ( [name] => Clockspeed [attribute_id] => 3 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => rt ) ) ) [1] => Array ( [name] => test 1 [attribute_id] => 4 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => test1 ) ) ) [2] => Array ( [name] => test 2 [attribute_id] => 5 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => test1 ) ) ) ) 
I'm worried about.
Well I am no developer thats for sure, but if i highlight out (//) line 138 in the admin/model/catalog/product.php then upload my changed version, I can then edit, add attributes, delete them & save without any issue or problem. I have just tried this & added an attribute + saved + checked & all appears well but like I say, I am no developer but it has worked BUT I also have no idea as to what this line of code (138) is for

Code: Select all

print_r($data['product_attribute']);
but the print_r part was nowhere else in the file ???

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:37 am
Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by celestial » Fri May 13, 2011 4:16 am

Reinstall all again, i fix this problems with 253 SVN

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
Skype: martin.abel.rosales
San José , Costa Rica


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:19 am
Location - Costa Rica

Post by i2Paq » Fri May 13, 2011 5:40 am

I did re-install with 253.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Daniel » Fri May 13, 2011 7:23 pm

harryo40 wrote:Downloaded latest upto r.253 & if I want larger images on the category page or latest products showing on the home page by setting them to something such as 200 x 200 in the 'product list size' & 'category list size' in admin=>system=>settings=>image - , they are overlapping when viewing in the 'grid' view. This is obviously because the css is fixing the width:

Code: Select all

.product-grid {
	width: 100%;
	overflow: auto;
}
.product-grid > div {
	width: 120px;
	height: 220px;
	float: left;
	margin-right: 20px;
	margin-bottom: 15px;
}
to 120px, forcing the images which I have set to 200 x 200 to overlap.
Should there not be 2 other options in admin=>....=>image such as 'product grid size' & 'category grid size' or the css for the 'grid' view be something different, to allow for anybody who wants to change the image sizes to something larger?
don;t complain about things that should be obvious. there are always going to be limits on the template. if you require large images alter the css.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Daniel » Fri May 13, 2011 7:26 pm

opencartisalright wrote:
harryo40 wrote:
i2Paq wrote:Setup 253, I have Dutch and English as languages.

Edited the Apple Cinema 30", editing and saving gives no errors.
Removing Options or Attributes and saving gives no errors.
Strange ??? what is this warning referring to

Code: Select all

Warning: Cannot modify header information
which we are both seeing??? If I click on any of the test products, the same errors are showing & that is by simply clicking on edit & then save
It's not the "Warning: Cannot modify header information" error i'm worried about. It's the

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: product_attribute in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ocnewversion/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 138
and the

Code: Select all

Array ( [0] => Array ( [name] => Clockspeed [attribute_id] => 3 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => rt ) ) ) [1] => Array ( [name] => test 1 [attribute_id] => 4 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => test1 ) ) ) [2] => Array ( [name] => test 2 [attribute_id] => 5 [product_attribute_description] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [text] => test1 ) ) ) ) 
I'm worried about.

I just fixeed this. print_r($data['product_attribute']); was left in after testing.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests