Post by gob33 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:22 am

@Selfman: Ive read all posts and saw it is corrected on github #350 but the fact is the 1.5.5.1.zip people and I download from page 1 OC 1.5.5.1 released - at this time has always the error.
If bugs are corrected on github, put the download link to there (as 1.5.4) and not to googlecode so that we download the latest.

All my extensions

Location - France

Post by Daniel » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:07 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Pamella wrote:Something wrong with tag(s), is not ?

My 'Example' tag link to index.php?route=product/search&tag=Example but... "There is no product that matches the search criteria." !

Any idea about how to fix it ;-) like with v1.5.4.1 may be ?
I've had this as well.

If you add a tag to a product then click on the the tag on the product page, no search results appear. This is not tthe same bug as 1.5.4.

A quick look at the code and some of the occurrences of 'filter_tag' have been renamed to 'tag' but not all. so the URL has &tag= but getProducts in catalog\model\catalog\product.php is expecting &filter_tag=.
just posted the fix on the svn.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by bull5-i » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 pm

I see that OC 1.5.5 is switching to Closure Table pattern to store the hierarchical structure of the categories. I assume the "category_path" table is the closure table with "category_id" being the descendant/child, "path_id" being the ancestor/parent and "level" being the length/depth indicator. If my assumptions are correct, then the table contents does not correctly reflect level value.

For example let's take the following three categories:
id 25 - Components
id 28 - (Components >) Monitors
id 35 - (Components > Monitors >) test 1

Currently the category_path table lists them as:
category_id path_id level
25 25 0
28 28 1
35 35 2
28 25 0
35 28 1
35 25 0

When the table should be listing them (according to the closure pattern):
category_id path_id level
25 25 0
28 28 0
35 35 0
28 25 1
35 28 1
35 25 2

Explanation as per closure pattern:
Each category is a child/descentant of itself at depth/level 0. Category "Monitors" is a child of "Components" at depth 1 just as "test 1" is a child of "Monitors" at depth 1. Category "test 1" is a child of "Components" at depth 2.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

|V|355 \/\/17|-| 7}{3 |3357, ... [you know the rest]

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

All mods & extensions by me

Post by Daniel » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm

I think the few examples of the closure pattern written in php might have done it slightly the wrong way to fit into single quires. You can test your self that it works.

Remember patterns are solutions to problems and do have to be used so strictly.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 pm

i will delete the one from google code.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by OCyvon2 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:38 pm

rdvapors wrote:In the Admin>>Settings>>Server any settings you change do not take. Any ideas on this?
Problem with saving your settings?
In Settings go to tab "Server" and remove "wget" in robots list.

OpenCartstore
Gebruikersgids (admin handleiding)

Location - Zaandam, The Netherlands

Post by bull5-i » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Daniel wrote:I think the few examples of the closure pattern written in php might have done it slightly the wrong way to fit into single quires. You can test your self that it works.

Remember patterns are solutions to problems and do have to be used so strictly.
Yes, you have made it work, but at what cost?

Let's examine - INSERTING:
Currently you need to run 2 + (n) SQL queries (n is the number of results the first query returns) to update the category_path table.
However if the levels were set as I proposed, you could do category insert with a single query:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO category_path (path_id, category_id, level) SELECT path_id, <NEW_ID>, level + 1 FROM category_path WHERE category_id=<PARENT_ID> UNION ALL SELECT <NEW_ID>, <NEW_ID>, 0
EDITING:
Currently you need to run 1 + n * (3 + m) queries (depending on the result of the first query (n) and the path length (m) which could vary for each n) to update the category_path table when editing a category.
With the proposed depth enumeration you can do it with just two queries:

To move a possible subtree, we first need to delete outdated paths (the ones that terminate within the subtree) for the old location except the intra-subtree ones:

DELETE a FROM category_path AS a JOIN category_path AS d ON (a.category_id=d.category_id) LEFT JOIN category_path AS x ON (x.path_id=d.path_id AND x.category_id=a.path_id) WHERE d.path_id=<CATEGORY_ID> AND x.path_id IS NULL
Now to insert the tree to the new location (needs to be done only if it will not be a root position) we execute:

INSERT INTO category_path (path_id, category_id, level) SELECT a.path_id, d.category_id, a.level + d.level + 1 FROM category_path AS a JOIN category_path AS d WHERE d.path_id=<CATEGORY_ID> AND a.category_id=<PARENT_ID>
It seems to me that the other way is more database friendly by reducing the number queries to a fixed number despite the size of the tree involved.

If I have missed something and there is a fundamental flaw in my logic, please point it out, cause I'm blind to my own mistakes.

Cheers

|V|355 \/\/17|-| 7}{3 |3357, ... [you know the rest]

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

All mods & extensions by me

Post by malviv » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 am

Just done a clean install of 1.5.5.1 and have spent the day playing with product options.

I have created a product with 7 options. When I copy the product I get the following errors -

Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/index.php:81) in /home/a26dewh/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/index.php:81) in /home/a26dewh/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

I go back to the product list and the new copied product is there (with no*). I open it to edit but all the options are empty. Is this a bug or can I not copy options in that way?

I'm new to this (even though I've had opn cart for almost 2 years) How does a CSV system work with OC1.5.5.1? any printed for 2000 plus products? ::)

Thanks in advance....

Thanks for the great work by the way....

Mal

Post by Daniel » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm

bertjebel wrote:Thirth party extentions give a server 500 error when trying to edit. Tested if 5.4.1 had the same issue but it only shows with OC 1.5.1

So all thirth party extensions give internal server error 500

ask your host to turn on error reporting

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 pm

malviv wrote:Just done a clean install of 1.5.5.1 and have spent the day playing with product options.

I have created a product with 7 options. When I copy the product I get the following errors -

Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 36Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/index.php:81) in /home/a26dewh/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/a26dewh/public_html/admin/index.php:81) in /home/a26dewh/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

I go back to the product list and the new copied product is there (with no*). I open it to edit but all the options are empty. Is this a bug or can I not copy options in that way?

I'm new to this (even though I've had opn cart for almost 2 years) How does a CSV system work with OC1.5.5.1? any printed for 2000 plus products? ::)

Thanks in advance....

Thanks for the great work by the way....

Mal
just updated the download with the fix.

its here:

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/co ... fd14beb843
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/co ... 0b0ee6eac4

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by kylelnsn » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:04 pm

So where is the correct download link? Is this kept upto date with all updates?

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:36 pm

kylelnsn wrote:So where is the correct download link? Is this kept upto date with all updates?
You'll find it on the regular download page at http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... d/download where the link for OpenCart 1.5.5.1 points to https://github.com/opencart/opencart/ar ... .5.5.1.zip which I understand is kept up-to-date with the latest bugfixes from github.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 am

The CKEditor 4 used in OpenCart 1.5.5.1 seems to ignore the following settings from the config.js:

['Font','FontSize'],
['TextColor','BGColor'],

They don't show up as buttons in the CKEditor menus, see attached screenshot.
screenshot-ckeditor.png

CKEditor menus - screenshot-ckeditor.png (9.75 KiB) Viewed 11552 times

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by rph » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:42 am

JNeuhoff wrote:The CKEditor 4 used in OpenCart 1.5.5.1 seems to ignore the following settings from the config.js:

['Font','FontSize'],
['TextColor','BGColor'],

They don't show up as buttons in the CKEditor menus, see attached screenshot.
screenshot-ckeditor.png
config.js needs to be updated. For some reason it's still using the old CKEditor version.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by Cosmological » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:02 pm

I'm having a problem with maintenance mode. Vanilla install, no templates or mods installed.
Issue is that I'm still able to browse categories and products whilst the site is in maintenance mode - when it's set to use SEO URLs. Only the products and/or categories that have SEO links assigned are affected - other products, categories and pages - including the home page - cannot be accessed; the maintenance mode text is displayed, as it should be.
I've replicated this issue over two entirely different installs. It is not caused by my being logged in - I can access the products that have SEO URLs assigned from an entirely different machine (so not a session / cache issue either).
Apologies if I'm being a total dunce here and overlooking something obvious.

Dan

Post by i2Paq » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:03 pm

When an order has 0 (zero) Reward Points but you push Grant Reward Points it send out an e-mail that says:
You have received test Reward Points!

Your total number of reward points is now 0.
;D

There should be a check that prevents sending this 0 points message.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by jan_00 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:24 am

hi
i use opencart 1.5.5.1 and i have a problem in filter of order in admin with date modified when i use it i get this error

Notice: Error: Unknown column 'o.date_modified' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM `oc_order` WHERE order_status_id > '0' AND DATE(o.date_modified) = DATE('2013-02-02') in **********************system\database\mysql.php on line 50

how can i fix it?
thanks

Post by gob33 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 am

File "catalog/model/account/return.php"

Unlike orders, all returns history lines are displayed to the customer.
Think is missing a

AND rh.notify = '1' 
inside

public function getReturnHistories($return_id) {
		$query = $this->db->query("SELECT rh.date_added, rs.name AS status, rh.comment, rh.notify FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "return_history rh LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "return_status rs ON rh.return_status_id = rs.return_status_id WHERE rh.return_id = '" . (int)$return_id . "' AND rs.language_id = '" . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') . "' ORDER BY rh.date_added ASC");
		return $query->rows;
	}
to only display returns notified.

All my extensions

Location - France

Post by HKOCH » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:48 am

Will the link to the file 1.5.5.zip (in this forum) and on the webpage always contain the newest files with known corrected bugs? ^-^ ??

Location - near to Copenhagen, Denmark

Post by Daniel » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:52 pm

no all bugs just the important ones until the next release.

OpenCart®

Administrator