Post by Rhyell » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:59 pm

This line is causing issues with image caches:

Works OK:

Code: Select all

define('DIR_IMAGE', '/var/sites/t/mydomain.co.uk/public_html/image/');
It will NOT allow you to use a subdomain or any other domain for the image cache so it seems. This will result in failure to locate the correct cache and defaults to the domains cache:

Fails to work:

define('DIR_IMAGE', '/var/sites/t/static.mydomain.co.uk/public_html/image/');
Any Devs working on this?????

Post by polishangel_nl » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:50 pm

after editing header.tpl and coupon.php as mentioned earlier in this thread (error after coupon in cart) this is the look af the admin of oc 1.5.5.1

dutch language btw

coupons are working fine, but i don't like the look of the admin ;)

Groet, Harold

Polishangel Nederland | Online shop exclusieve handgemaakte autoverzorgingsproducten

Post by Rhyell » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:44 pm

I have managed to break the image cache issues down and come to a fix for this:

Original Thread:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 00#p383400

After looking at the code I discovered that the CATALOG Definition in the admin config file was now pointing to the wrong place after the upgrade to Version 1.5.5.1:

Change:

define('HTTP_CATALOG', 'http://www.mydomain.co.uk/');
To:

define('HTTP_CATALOG', 'http://static.mydomain.co.uk/');
I re-defined the DIR under the Admin Config file:

define('DIR_IMAGE', '/var/sites/c/mydomain.co.uk/subdomains/static/image/');
define('DIR_CATALOG', '/var/sites/c/mydomain.co.uk/subdomains/static/catalog/');
Everything works OK now and content can be pulled in form a static domain.

I hope this helps people out there?

Cheers

Post by Silene » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:24 pm

OpenCart 1.5.5.1 - Internet Explorer 9 - it does not work the option to add filters. After pressing the "Add filter" you can not add a filter, do not appear in the text box to enter the name of the filter. In Firefox and Opera add filters working properly.

Czasopisma i książki dla grafika i programisty

Post by Daniel » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Silene wrote:OpenCart 1.5.5.1 - Internet Explorer 9 - it does not work the option to add filters. After pressing the "Add filter" you can not add a filter, do not appear in the text box to enter the name of the filter. In Firefox and Opera add filters working properly.
hmmm wonder what the solution could???

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by cheepnis » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 pm

1.5.5.1, clean install, stock theme:

Unable to embed <iframe> and <script> code from my web security services (they have verification buttons) and also amazon.com and other affiliate company's widget <iframe> and <script> code which I use for affiliate income.

The code is ignored and <!-- commented out --> or "class=fwdkqtfdyrqfmxavpqvp" is inserted, effectively breaking it.

http://www.CheesyFlix.com

Post by wroughtec » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 pm

polishangel_nl wrote:after editing header.tpl and coupon.php as mentioned earlier in this thread (error after coupon in cart) this is the look af the admin of oc 1.5.5.1

dutch language btw

coupons are working fine, but i don't like the look of the admin ;)
I made that mistake afteer applying the coupon fix as well just revert your header.tpl file back to the previous version as this has a lot of additional features which are not finished I believe (or at least not officially released) I you notice the github change only refers to one change to the file but if you copmared with your 1.5.5.1 file there are a few more :) hope that helps

Post by eire » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Daniel wrote:
ADD Creative wrote:
Pamella wrote:Something wrong with tag(s), is not ?

My 'Example' tag link to index.php?route=product/search&tag=Example but... "There is no product that matches the search criteria." !

Any idea about how to fix it ;-) like with v1.5.4.1 may be ?
I've had this as well.

If you add a tag to a product then click on the the tag on the product page, no search results appear. This is not tthe same bug as 1.5.4.

A quick look at the code and some of the occurrences of 'filter_tag' have been renamed to 'tag' but not all. so the URL has &tag= but getProducts in catalog\model\catalog\product.php is expecting &filter_tag=.
just posted the fix on the svn.
Hi Daniel,
I see you pushed a fix for the tags issue a while back so it should be working. I've done a clean install of 1.5.5.1 on CentOS today with the latest code and the tags aren't working. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:25 pm

The fix has not been added to 1.5.5.1, you will have to manually add the fix yourself. https://github.com/opencart/opencart/co ... 6f0dd29635

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by eire » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 pm

ADD Creative wrote:The fix has not been added to 1.5.5.1, you will have to manually add the fix yourself. https://github.com/opencart/opencart/co ... 6f0dd29635
Thanks for that 'ADD Creative', I thought it had been merged into the main branch. Issue sorted.

Do you know why it's not been merged and when it will be? Is it something to do with interferring with the product filters or something?

Thanks.

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 am

I don't think it's anything to do with it interfering with anything else. I've not been following the latest developments too closely, so it's not something I know the answer to.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by joer80 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:42 am

Possible missing orders bug with auth.net payment option. It is going to be hard to reproduce though. Any thoughts on how to?

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 87#p384587

Post by albertc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:19 am

I'm getting this error in my javascript console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'msie' of undefined (line 43 of common.js)

Upon further research, I found that the jQuery property $.browser has been deprecated since version 1.3. I'm currently referencing jQuery 1.9 in my OpenCart theme so I'm getting this error. Can someone fix the IE fixes code section in common.js?

Thanks!

Post by Daniel » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm

albertc wrote:I'm getting this error in my javascript console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'msie' of undefined (line 43 of common.js)

Upon further research, I found that the jQuery property $.browser has been deprecated since version 1.3. I'm currently referencing jQuery 1.9 in my OpenCart theme so I'm getting this error. Can someone fix the IE fixes code section in common.js?

Thanks!
opencart is currently using 1.7. i think the msie code can go though. ie6 and 7 are pretty much dead.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by 29palms » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:16 pm

rph wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:The CKEditor 4 used in OpenCart 1.5.5.1 seems to ignore the following settings from the config.js:

['Font','FontSize'],
['TextColor','BGColor'],

They don't show up as buttons in the CKEditor menus, see attached screenshot.
screenshot-ckeditor.png
config.js needs to be updated. For some reason it's still using the old CKEditor version.
I have the same problem...anyone can help me? I didn't find the solution to this bug ???

Post by CrossCore » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:40 pm

upon upgrade from OC 154.1 to 155.1 or from 152.1 DB to 155.1:

Notice: Error: Column 'description' cannot be part of FULLTEXT index
    Error No: 1283
    ALTER TABLE `product_description` CHANGE `name` `name` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL AFTER `language_id`
Not sure if this should be posted here? sorry if not!

Edit:
Several topics regarding this same upgrade error on the forums, no fix or reply on any of them.
Perhaps a legit bug with the upgrade script?
Last edited by CrossCore on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Expert Member

Post by joer80 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:35 am

Still getting a few missing orders per day since upgrade from 1.5.1.3 to 1.5.5.1. (Auth.net AIM)

I don't see anything in common with the orders that go missing. Does anyone have any ideas how to trouble shoot this?

edit: The orders are charged in auth.net, but open cart never gets marked as complete, and does not list the match code or anything.

Thanks!
Last edited by joer80 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by i2Paq » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 am

joer80 wrote:Still getting a few missing orders per day since upgrade from 1.5.1.3 to 1.5.5.1. (Auth.net AIM)

I don't see anything in common with the orders that go missing. Does anyone have any ideas how to trouble shoot this?

Thanks!
Filter your orders on "Missing orders"?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by joer80 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 am

Well, they are missing in opencart, but the charge goes through in auth.net. The cart doesn't know the charge went though. I have to balance the two every day to get the missing order or two that should have been completed. Its only 1 out of 10 or 20.