Post by growlbox » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:44 am

Hey guy's i've found a possible bug in OC
Open up the demo site in Safari and try to buy something http://demo.opencart.com/.
I'm unable to complete my purchase in Safari, because OC freezes when trying to continue to step 2.

I have to say that i'm not using a MAC. The Safari i'm using is 3.2.2 for Windows. It might be a bug in the windows Safari. I haven't got a MAC to test this out. Anyone got a clue?

Post by cwswebdesign » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:17 am

growlbox wrote:Hey guy's i've found a possible bug in OC
Open up the demo site in Safari and try to buy something http://demo.opencart.com/.
I'm unable to complete my purchase in Safari, because OC freezes when trying to continue to step 2.

I have to say that i'm not using a MAC. The Safari i'm using is 3.2.2 for Windows. It might be a bug in the windows Safari. I haven't got a MAC to test this out. Anyone got a clue?

The admins probably have that disabled so they don't have to deal with all of the influx of fake orders coming through.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by rph » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 am

Works on Safari 5.1.7 for Windows.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by growlbox » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:45 pm

cwswebdesign wrote:
growlbox wrote:Hey guy's i've found a possible bug in OC

The admins probably have that disabled so they don't have to deal with all of the influx of fake orders coming through.

DL
It isn't disabled. If you had tried it out for yourself you would have seen that.

rph wrote:Works on Safari 5.1.7 for Windows.
It appears that i was using a 4 year old versio of Safari. How does a mac update its own software? Is it fully automatic or must the user update all the sofware manually?

Post by rph » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:23 pm

You get a super annoying pop-up in the system tray that'll bug you to update/install Safari/iTunes/Quicktime. Yours is old enough you might just have to directly download and install the newer version of Safari though.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by growlbox » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:49 am

Well, it sure was an older version of safari. You guys had it all correct! :laugh:
I got that version from apple.com ::) weird :crazy: Must have been a bug in their website

Post by Daniel » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 pm

could it be that you are testing on local host and there is an error interfering with json because the mail server is not setup?

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator