Post by i2Paq » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:11 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
i2Paq wrote: But I have no clue on where to change this?
I think he's talking about the system/library/request.php file.

If it was the 'PP_STANDARD :: RECEIVER EMAIL MISMATCH!' error, then yes, that would explain it.

Please turn on your PayPal Standard debug, and do another test transaction. This will then log the IPN request and IPN response, and you should then see exactly why it couldn't match up the posted receiver_email and $this->config->get('pp_standard_email').
My file already has this string without the UTF8, so it must be somewhere else.

Debug in PayPal Standard has been switched on.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by rmsgroup » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:10 am

rmsgroup wrote:My site hangs when I am in admin and select catalog/products. I end up having to restart mysql service for the server to unhang.

version 1.5.4.1
rmsgroup wrote:The only issues I have found online with slow performance have been category related not product related. I do have a gazillion products though (39636). I have a datafeed updating my inventory each day. There was a big jump when they got a couple new suppliers for shooting accessories.

The site works fine when I do not try to access the catalog/products in admin. Frustrating since I can't update any descriptions, etc.

Any thoughts?
Daniel wrote:wait for 1.5.5 i have done some changes to stop large lists loading such as categories, manufacturers and download. they all use auto complete now.
Daniel,

Any idea when 1.5.5 will come out? I am at a stand still since I can't access my products.

Post by Daniel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 pm

maybe the weekend now. it is very close to being finished.

you can download the github dev version now if you like. as long as your not using klarna you should be ok.

https://github.com/opencart/opencart

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 pm

kristoz wrote:Hello I am running on 1.5.4.1, and if customer order something I am getting to my error log this line: 2012-11-13 22:54:18 -

PHP Notice: Undefined index: last_order_id in /data/catalog/controller/checkout/success.php on line 68

What could be the problem?
I see the same errors in my 1.5.4.1 log.

Could someone confirm to me that the solution posted here: Errors about success.php works?

Open
/catalog/controller/checkout/success.php

Find this:

Code: Select all

if ( isset($this->session->data['order_id']) && ( ! empty($this->session->data['order_id']))  ) {
			$this->session->data['last_order_id'] = $this->session->data['order_id'];
		}
Add this right after:

else{
			$this->session->data['last_order_id'] = $this->session->data['order_id'];
		}

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Daniel wrote:maybe the weekend now. it is very close to being finished.

you can download the github dev version now if you like. as long as your not using klarna you should be ok.

https://github.com/opencart/opencart
I don't want to spoil the party, but the upcoming 1.5.5 version has a checkout bug which should be fixed before the final release!

Update: Now fixed by Daniel, was an issue with the system/library/session.php! The upcoming 1.5.5 release looks quite good now.
Last edited by JNeuhoff on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by bigal » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:19 am

In admin control panel -> catalog -> Products -> Edit -> Special
When special Price is set to 0, the front end only display product.price not product_special.price
For example:

Product.price is 100.00, product_special.price = 1.00
Fron end shows
$100.00 1.00
shopping cart shows $1.00.

Whereas

product.price is 100.00, product_special.price = 0.00
Fron end shows
$100.00
but shopping cart shows $0.00

Is it because it is illogical to ever set special price to $0?

Best Regards/Allen Chen

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:56 pm

bigal wrote: Is it because it is illogical to ever set special price to $0?
The special price has to be greater than $0.00, otherwise it won't be displayed on the product page.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by bigal » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:51 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
bigal wrote: Is it because it is illogical to ever set special price to $0?
The special price has to be greater than $0.00, otherwise it won't be displayed on the product page.
Thanks, Yes I have noticed.
One of my client instead of deleting the specials entry, zeroed out the price.
I noticed the shopping cart contained different price so I had to clean up with

DELETE FROM op_product_special
WHERE price = 0;

Best Regards/Allen Chen

Post by PlugGuy » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:37 am

We've got a mess and can't get any answers.

Nothing changed in our file system, but at checkout we are now seeing this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ModelCheckoutOrder::addOrder() in /hermes/bosweb26b/b2308/sl.bumperpl/public_html/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 328

We even patched confirm.php with the original (they are identical) with same results.

Would greatly appreciate any and all suggestions/advice on a fix, as we have no further information on what has gone wrong or what caused this.

We're going to have to take our site down until resolved, or find another solution.

Help please!

Chief Plug Guy
BumperPlugs.com

Post by BionicBill » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:22 am

USPS module's First-Class Mail Parcel is not working are of today July 28, 2013 also Priority Mail now returns one of the following "Priority Mail 1-Day<sup>™</sup>", Priority Mail 2-Day<sup>™</sup> or Priority Mail 3-Day<sup>™</sup>"
Standard Post returns "Standard Post<sup>®</sup>"

Not haveing First-Class Mail Parcel working is very bad for my business we ship alot of small packages this way.

Post by m3kds » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 am

USPS module's First-Class Mail Parcel is not working are of today July 28, 2013 also Priority Mail now returns one of the following "Priority Mail 1-Day<sup>™</sup>", Priority Mail 2-Day<sup>™</sup> or Priority Mail 3-Day<sup>™</sup>"
Standard Post returns "Standard Post<sup>®</sup>"
Same here. It was working before. Is there an update for the usps extension? I think USPS made some changes very recently.

Visit http://www.sewjewel.com for sewing & crafts.

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:15 am

There is a thread on the USPS changes here.

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=106096

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by twilightsprite » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:43 pm

When editing orders from admin, any store credit that has been applied to a customer's order disappears. In addition, the credit remains in the database and is applied to the next order placed by the customer.

Likewise, any coupons that have been applied to the cart also disappear when the order is edited from admin.

Editing orders is unavoidable in our store as we rely on distributors who cannot give us live availability on their stock levels. Please direct me to a solution if this is already dealt with - searching this bug thread turned up no matches to our exact problem.

Post by PlugGuy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:38 pm

I don't think there is any solution yet - we still have the same bug - cannot edit orders even though logged in as admin, all permissions set, top admin, etc.

Maybe one of the extension/mod folks will develop something soon, I hope. :(

Chief Plug Guy
BumperPlugs.com

Post by garxina » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:59 am

Daniel wrote:
gob33 wrote:File: OPENCART-1.5.4\upload\admin\model\sale\order.php

public function createInvoiceNo($order_id) {
		$order_info = $this->getOrder($this->request->get['order_id']);

if ($order_info && !$order_info['invoice_no']) {
			$query = $this->db->query("SELECT MAX(invoice_no) AS invoice_no FROM `" . DB_PREFIX . "order` WHERE invoice_prefix = '" . $this->db->escape($order_info['invoice_prefix']) . "'");

if ($query->row['invoice_no']) {
				$invoice_no = $query->row['invoice_no'] + 1;
			} else {
				$invoice_no = 1;
			}

$this->db->query("UPDATE `" . DB_PREFIX . "order` SET invoice_no = '" . (int)$invoice_no . "', invoice_prefix = '" . $this->db->escape($order_info['invoice_prefix']) . "' WHERE order_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

return $order_info['invoice_prefix'] . $invoice_no;
		}
	}
First line should be:
$order_info = $this->getOrder($order_id);
to use the parameter of the function.
fixed
Hi, I need to fix it, i'm using opencart 1.5.4. Can you say me, please how to fix it. I need, hide all category and subcategory number of items (is so important for me)

Thanks

Post by byens » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:07 pm

i want to ask about opencart_v1.5.4.1.zip in download site and github

it is contain strange file which i think it doesnt belong to opencart example: folder a11yhelp
and many other files.

Anyone notice this?

Selling Kristik - Jasa Foto Aura - Kapas Vapor - supplier baju anak -

Location - Surabaya

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:59 pm

A simple one second Google search will answer your question. It's a CKEditor plugin.

Guru Member

Post by matt.sapcote » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Right

Issue with Reports in opencart on the top menu bar.

We created a lot of our products by creating one, and copying it then changing minor details of it.

This has lead (I believe) to the products being classed as the same in the order reporting, as it says we have many sales of a single product, which is definitely not the case.

Is there any fix for this?

Kind of Stumped.

Cheers

Matt

Ecommerce SEO Expert.

http://matt-jackson.com

Post by Quin452 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:09 pm

thegeekz wrote:3) Same section, the Totals tab, as my cart is configured with "Display Prices with Tax", but here the Unit Price Amount is without tax, while the Invoice's unit price is printed with Tax.

But subtotals is without tax. I expect the Subtotals to be with Tax as well...

Invoice Print:
Invoice admin 1541.jpg
4) The coding works to give the Invoice -- Subtotals with Tax amount. in Oc1.5.2.1, but in Oc1.5.4.1 .. it doesn't work.
In admin/controller/sales/order.php

'price'    => $this->currency->format($product['price'] + ($this->config->get('config_tax') ? $product['tax'] : 0), $order_info['currency_code'], $order_info['currency_value']),

'total'    => $this->currency->format($product['total'] + ($this->config->get('config_tax') ? ($product['tax'] * $product['quantity']) : 0), $order_info['currency_code'], $order_info['currency_value'])
It also appears that in 1.5.2.1, if I press the Update Totals button in the Order -- Total Tab, it will cause the Invoice - Subtotal not to show the amount with Tax, instead shows the amount without Tax... So only one Order will have the Invoice -- Subtotal amount without tax...

How to solve the above 4 bugs/issues?
A necro post/reply, but I've been having issues myself with this.

The products listed in Pending Orders (and the subsequent invoices) show the products at a lower amount. So something that is listed as £0.60 on the site (and bought at the proper price), shows as £0.50 in Pending Orders and the invoice.
However, on the front end, it shows the price without tax the same as with tax (both £0.60), when logged in an account (£0.72 when not logged in).

Then, it all adds up, with the postage (which happens to be free for Pending Orders). The subtotal is the wrong amount - the SUM of all the lower amounts. The tax is also NOT added to the Total amount (it matches the lower amount subtotal).

Echoing out $product['tax'] or $order_product['tax'] (because used but not defined) returns 0.

Anyone else having this problem? Or know of a solution? (I'll update if I fix it).

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:40 am

In OpenCart when Display Prices with Tax on, if you look at an order shopping cart or invoice. The product prices will include tax, but the sub totals will not.

So you end up with something like.

Product 1 £12 £12
Sub Total £10
Shipping £5
VAT £3
Total £18

This is just the way OpenCart works. Is this what you are seeing?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom