Post by ADD Creative » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 am

opencartdev wrote:
bigal wrote:
opencartdev wrote:Hi,

And thanks for a reply!

Ive added weights and sizes to all my products with no effect at all. Ive also tried different postcodes and this didnt change the prices either? I dont think it's calculating anything and if it is the module isnt taking any of it into account?

Does anyone have this working in 1.5.4? Id love to hear how and what I need to do to make it work.

Cheers
When you test, change your quantity from 1 to 24 or more so that there is more weight, then you'd see price difference when you go to cart and quote using post code 2000 and 4000.
A little bit more helpful at all? I did pass 1st grade at school! Instead of your waste of time comments, can you show me a site where it does work? Sorry to be blunt, but Im getting nowhere and your feedback isnt of any real value sorry...

As per another site which Im starting to beleive and think I should go back a version: http://www.websynn.com/2011/03/22/why-n ... cart-team/ Sad joke is this 1.5.x?
Hi opencartdev,
The module seems to be working for me. Here are some things to check.
1. Check you have the latest version from here https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... uspost.php
2. Check your have kg set to 1 and g set to 1000 in the weight classes.
3. Check your products have a weight in kg and kg selected as the weight class.
4. Check the Australia Post module has it's weight class set to g (grams).

With this setup as long as the pick up and destination postcodes were different a 3 kg cart would give a different price to a 6kg cart. If the pick up and destination are the same http://drc.edeliver.com.au/ratecalc.asp will return the same price for any thing over 500g anyway.

If you still can't get it working start a new thread and give some examples of products and postcode with what price you expect to see.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Location - United Kingdom

Post by mayosdream » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:53 am

I posted this in the General Support forum but have not received a response. This problem does not occur in Google Chrome/not sure about FireFox. However it does everytime in IE. I need to know a fix since IE is the most used browser on the web.

Receiving the following error codes when using cart in IE. Errors do not occur in Google Chrome. Can anyone suggest a fix. These syntax errors stop the cart from processing an order.

2012-12-18 13:56:31 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/index.php on line 246
2012-12-19 20:12:55 - PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/index.php on line 261
2012-12-19 20:14:47 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: zone_id in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/catalog/controller/account/register.php on line 423
2012-12-19 20:14:47 - PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/index.php on line 261
2012-12-19 20:14:48 - PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/index.php on line 261
2012-12-19 20:15:31 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: zone_id in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/catalog/controller/account/register.php on line 423
2012-12-19 20:15:31 - PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/index.php on line 261

This is a clean install of 1.5.4 with luxury theme. http://41laboratories.com/store/index.php

Also, when in the Admin area, top menu is not always showing - links are there but not visible - Why?
This is a very small cart (only 4 products) and was installed so returning customers and professionals could use discount codes.

Thanks for your help

Post by i2Paq » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:37 am

mayosdream wrote:I posted this in the General Support forum but have not received a response.
And you think that posting your issue all over the forum will get you an answer?

Does the error occur with the Default theme?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by mayosdream » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 am

i2Paq wrote:
mayosdream wrote:I posted this in the General Support forum but have not received a response.
And you think that posting your issue all over the forum will get you an answer?

Does the error occur with the Default theme?
Let's see, I posted in the General Support forum over a week ago, did an extensive search of the forum for the same issue by other members - found several - none of them had a response to the problem so I decided that maybe we were posting in the wrong forum and should have posted in the Bug Thread. Does posting the issue in 2 places qualify as posting all over the forum? Sorry, but that is a very tacky response to my request for assistance.

Now to the real issue - I will change back to the default theme and see if the problem is still there - if it is, I will contact the designer instead of bothering you again.

Okay- changed to default theme - still receive the syntax error when trying to add product to cart and when trying to check out. There was no change with the default theme.
Following is recorded in error log.

2012-12-28 21:54:00 - PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/index.php on line 261

Still need a solution.

Post by i2Paq » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:07 am

mayosdream wrote: 2012-12-28 21:54:00 - PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/index.php on line 261

Still need a solution.
Switch to the default theme and I will have a look.

Using your custom theme does not even let me add a item to the cart.

Could be a cookies or session issue.

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:39 am

2012-12-28 21:54:00 - PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/fortyone/public_html/store/index.php on line 261

Still need a solution.
There is no line 261 in index.php, so it looks like an issue with your customisation of OpenCart, it's not a bug in OpenCart.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster

Expert Member

Post by osanoso » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:45 pm

in guest mode, a windows error appear right after clicking 'continue' after finishing filling up the billing address form.

Notice: Undefined index: company_id in /home/osanoso/public_html/opencart/catalog/controller/checkout/guest.php on line 269
Notice: Undefined index: tax_id in /home/osanoso/public_html/opencart/catalog/controller/checkout/guest.php on line 270

I attached my 'guest.php' file for ur reference.

Post by ADD Creative » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Your guest.php is fine. Do you get the error on a clean install with the default theme and no modifications?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Post by osanoso » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks.
i am not sure. i didnt test the mechanism until i install shoppica themes. is there any chance to fix this without removing my themes?
i'll try to install opencart into other domain and test it.

Post by osanoso » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:57 pm

I TRIED TO INSTALL IT WITH FRESH ORIGINAL OPENCART. NO SUCH ERROR APPEAR.. IT LOOKS LIKE THE MODIFICATION BY THE THEMES CAUSES ALL OF THIS ERROR.

THANKS.

Post by osanoso » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:05 pm

what can i do to repair the error without removing my theme? I'm using shoppica theme.

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Contact the theme author as there is no way anyone without the theme can tell you what it is or isn't doing.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Post by Xellz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Since 1.5.2 if Russian ruble is selected (didn't check everything, so not sure what else is affected), paypal standard doesn't appear during checkout in 'payment method', but appears if other currencies are selected. This issue is still present in latest 1.5.4.1 opencart version.

Japanese green tea

Post by CodeSpace » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 am

Double load of model(tool/backup) in Backup.
In admin/controller/tool/backup.php
is

Code: Select all

$this->load->model('tool/backup');
on line 10 and 77.

Post by i2Paq » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:55 pm

In my 1.4.9.x I used PayPal Standard and every order went without issues, status got update to: PayPal Paid (As set in the PayPal module).

3 days ago I updated my store to 1.5.4.1 and I'm getting the same problem that many has and that is: a PayPal paid order has the default store Order Status after paying with PayPal: Received.
In the Paypal module I set the completed status to: PayPal Paid.

I contacted my customers and asked if they encountered issues or errors, none had.
To me it looks like the PayPal Standard module has an issue and thus the Order Status gets the default Order Status set in: Admin -> Configuration -> Settings -> Store -> Option Tab -> Default Order Status

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by CodeSpace » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Code: Select all

<form action="http://shop/index.php?route=product/product/upload"
method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="file" name="file">
<input type="submit" value="Upload">
</form>
This form allows anyone on any OpenCart store, upload, what he wants. With some limitations.

Post by Daniel » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:43 pm

no it blocks file without certain file extensions.

if you are bothered about security then you need to make sure you have the correct permissions on the download directory!

i have added something in the next release to be more secure but its is also down to your host to make sure they only allow .php files to be executed on your server.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 am

i2Paq wrote:In my 1.4.9.x I used PayPal Standard and every order went without issues, status got update to: PayPal Paid (As set in the PayPal module).

3 days ago I updated my store to 1.5.4.1 and I'm getting the same problem that many has and that is: a PayPal paid order has the default store Order Status after paying with PayPal: Received.
In the Paypal module I set the completed status to: PayPal Paid.

I contacted my customers and asked if they encountered issues or errors, none had.
To me it looks like the PayPal Standard module has an issue and thus the Order Status gets the default Order Status set in: Admin -> Configuration -> Settings -> Store -> Option Tab -> Default Order Status
Check your system/logs/error.txt. Are there any PP_STANDARD entries of the transactions which resulted in the wrong OpenCart order_status? It might be an issue with the callback method in catalog/controller/payment/pp_standard.php. You need to turn on the logging in your PayPal Standard module for this to see entries in the log file.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster

Expert Member

Post by i2Paq » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 pm

JNeuhoff wrote: Check your system/logs/error.txt. Are there any PP_STANDARD entries of the transactions which resulted in the wrong OpenCart order_status? It might be an issue with the callback method in catalog/controller/payment/pp_standard.php. You need to turn on the logging in your PayPal Standard module for this to see entries in the log file.
There was one error stating that the wrong e-mail address was used. I changed it to the Default e-mail address in my PayPal account.

I logged a bug 328 and Daniel replied:
its possibly because of the request class.

we added:

htmlspecialchars($data, ENT_COMPAT, 'UTF-8');

change back to

htmlspecialchars($data, ENT_COMPAT);
But I have no clue on where to change this?

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:44 pm

i2Paq wrote: But I have no clue on where to change this?
I think he's talking about the system/library/request.php file.

If it was the 'PP_STANDARD :: RECEIVER EMAIL MISMATCH!' error, then yes, that would explain it.

Please turn on your PayPal Standard debug, and do another test transaction. This will then log the IPN request and IPN response, and you should then see exactly why it couldn't match up the posted receiver_email and $this->config->get('pp_standard_email').

MHC Web Design

Expert Member