Post by straightlight » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Without knowing exactly if this cause is being affected on all browsers but what I can distinguish yet is with Opera browser and after a couple of refresh hit, a template error pops out regarding table structure which has never appeared before v1.5.3.1 release. Although, I can't report the exact location or the exact error message rather than starting with <td from the line.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Avvici » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Interesting ..... Gosh I haven't used opera in ages lol O0

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by straightlight » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:32 pm

I never use it except for testing purposes or if one of my other browsers are already in use, normally. This reported subject is just something I found out along the way and couldn't reproduce on Firefox or Chrome.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON