Post by luapko » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:49 am

daisybeedesign wrote:Hi Lupako

If this is only one customer I would simply say this has probably gone into his spam/junk mail.

If this has happened with 20+ hotmail accounts - Hotmail may have blacklisted your domain name.

But this is not a 1.531 bug (I have placed a test order on a 1.531 store and got an email no probs)

Please note, there was not any problem before I fixed this one http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 18#p296718 and this one http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 83#p295883

Post by Concept211 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 am

Daniel wrote:
  • Customer deleting address throws warning. FIX HERE
  • Undefined index: company_id in catalog/model/account/address &
    Undefined index: tax_id in catalog/model/account/address
    FIX HERE (also fixed in svn r1116)
I went ahead and created a vQmod script to fix these bugs for those using OpenCart v1.5.3-1.5.3.1

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:02 am

Will there be a bugfix release 1.5.3.2? This bug thread is quite long now.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by bbarton80 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:17 am

Fresh install, recent version, Authorize.net module and/or COD module
I get a token error on step 2 of checkout with both modules

Undefined index: company_id in catalog/controller/checkout/guest.php
Undefined index: tax_id in catalog/controller/checkout/guest.php

Would the solution be similar to this bug?

Undefined index: company_id in catalog/model/account/address &
Undefined index: tax_id in catalog/model/account/address FIX HERE (also fixed in svn r1116)

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:12 am

bbarton80 wrote:Fresh install, recent version, Authorize.net module and/or COD module
I get a token error on step 2 of checkout with both modules

Undefined index: company_id in catalog/controller/checkout/guest.php
Undefined index: tax_id in catalog/controller/checkout/guest.php

Would the solution be similar to this bug?

Undefined index: company_id in catalog/model/account/address &
Undefined index: tax_id in catalog/model/account/address FIX HERE (also fixed in svn r1116)

not just cod and authroize.net. but any shipping address that is missing those fields.

just turn off error reporting. its fixed already if you searched.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by dither » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:12 am

In Backup / Restore module, if you click "unselect all" and then click "Backup" button it throws an error “Notice: Undefined index: backup in...” I understand that probabaly nobody would want to do that thing ... ;D but I guess since I found it ... I might as well report it.

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:45 am

dither wrote:In Backup / Restore module, if you click "unselect all" and then click "Backup" button it throws an error “Notice: Undefined index: backup in...” I understand that probabaly nobody would want to do that thing ... ;D but I guess since I found it ... I might as well report it.

ok added to github

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by guntis.e » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:15 am

EDIT: disabled all plugins and now it works - so its obvious it's not an opencart issue.

Cannot add a file in Google Chrome browser on Linux machine, using the Upload button. Just tested on the Opnecart demonstration page http://demo.opencart.com/admin/index.ph ... oad/insert. I can see that the file gets uploaded, but the process never ends.

Same on v 1.5.3.1 fresh install. Tried with and without popups enabled.

My Chrome verison: 20.0.1132.57

On Firefox works ok. Also tested on Windows Chrome version 20.0.1132.57 - it works there.

Screenshot attached.

Attachments

screenshot_084.png

screenshot - screenshot_084.png (51.38 KiB) Viewed 7750 times

Guntis
Image Partneris.lv - opencart web site development and support

Post by Bonzaram » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:34 pm

EDIT - Fixed: Qphoria's Auto Insert Mod cured the problem perfectly :banana: Many thanx

Hi, this is the first time i have needed to post on here. Would like to take this opportunity to thank the programmers for doing great job and also those that put in the time to create the handy extensions. ^-^

Been using opencart to build a store for a while now and had no problems til now. The forums have been able to answer any issues I ran into in the past.

Anyways I am have the same problem as "guntis.e" is having. I have performed a clean install of 1.5.3.1 and when i go to upload a downloadable the upload button stays depressed(?) and nothing happens. If i wait long enough the file will be in the downloads folder in opencart on my server (i have used ftp to check this) but it does not show up on my downloads list in the Admin and I obviously cannot link it to a product. I have seen many posts on the forums about similar problems and most answers are that the file is too big. This is not my problem, all my downloadables are under 200kbs in size. I never had this problem when i was using 1.4.3 ( I decided to just recreate my entire store on a clean install of 1.5.3.1 rather than go thru the upgrade processes). I have also tried a clean install with 1.5.3 and have the same problem. I have also noticed if I change my default currency to AUD it doesn't seem to update the other currencies.

I have now spent a lot of time creating a new theme and layout for my store and hope to not have to go back to 1.4.3.

I am now looking at purchasing Qphoria's Download Auto-Insert mod but still have concerns as to whether it will cure the problem correctly.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx
Brenton
Last edited by Bonzaram on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by bdotson » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:50 am

Getting this error when trying to perform the upgrade from 1.5.2.1 to 1.5.3.1:

Notice: Error: Got error -1 from storage engine
Error No: 1030
INSERT INTO customer_group_description SET customer_group_id = '8', language_id = '1', `name` = 'Default' ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE customer_group_id=customer_group_id in C:\Users\Public\Documents\OpenCart\system\database\mysql.php on line 49

This is on our test setup, so not affecting our live site. Still, we'd like to get the upgrade in place.

Post by mayor21 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi,

I found this problem. I am running 1.5.3.1 on my store
I set free shipping for purchase above 200.
But in the middle of checkout process after selecting free shipping, I decided to remove some product from the cart and the total become less than 200. thus I am no longer entitled for free shipping.
The problem is free shipping still applied with the amount less than 200 until order is confirmed.

How can I make the free shipping disable once the amount reach less than 200 during the check out process?

Post by teratyke » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:40 am

After configuring TAX at 20%.
Create an order by adding a product twice in the front end. Complete Checkout.
Now use the order editor in the admin to create a similar order. i.e. quantity 2 of a product, save.

The order totals are correct, but the total for each line is different. As shown in this screenshot from the database.
Capture1.JPG

Capture1.JPG (42.83 KiB) Viewed 7454 times

The problem is that in the admin created order the tax field is the tax amount for both of the items(quantity 2) whereas it should be the tax amount for just one of the items as it is in the front end created order.

No one else has confirmed the bug, but I have recreated with a fresh install on another server, can't find any mention of this in the svn.

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 pm

teratyke wrote:After configuring TAX at 20%.
Create an order by adding a product twice in the front end. Complete Checkout.
Now use the order editor in the admin to create a similar order. i.e. quantity 2 of a product, save.

The order totals are correct, but the total for each line is different. As shown in this screenshot from the database.

The problem is that in the admin created order the tax field is the tax amount for both of the items(quantity 2) whereas it should be the tax amount for just one of the items as it is in the front end created order.

No one else has confirmed the bug, but I have recreated with a fresh install on another server, can't find any mention of this in the svn.
This was fixed in the svn. In catalog\controller\checkout\manual.php

replace

Code: Select all

'tax'        => $this->tax->getTax($product['total'], $product['tax_class_id']),
with

'tax'        => $this->tax->getTax($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id']),

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by teratyke » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:53 pm

ADD Creative wrote: This was fixed in the svn. In catalog\controller\checkout\manual.php

replace

'tax'        => $this->tax->getTax($product['total'], $product['tax_class_id']),
with

'tax'        => $this->tax->getTax($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id']),
Thanks ADD Creative.
I couldn't find anything in the SVN, nor is it listed as a known bug. To be honest I have struggled to follow the follow the SVN and the new Github just confuses me - doesn't take much though :drunk: .

Thanks for your help, from a fellow MK'er.

Rob

Post by R3aver » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi,

I’ve noticed a problem, for each category i have a product on multiple pages, and sometimes some product are not shown at all, although they exists. it happens randomly.

PS. I have Opencart 1.5.1.3.

Thanks.

Post by i2Paq » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm

R3aver wrote:Hi,

I’ve noticed a problem, for each category i have a product on multiple pages, and sometimes some product are not shown at all, although they exists. it happens randomly.

PS. I have Opencart 1.5.1.3.

Thanks.
Clean install, default theme?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by R3aver » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Clean install, i've applied another theme from theme forest. The provider told me i should post this bug here.
Again, for example, on category "stickers", i have a product on first page, and when i go to second page same product appears here too.
I thought maybe this is related with the number of products i set to be shown on page, have no idea though.

Thanks,

Post by oberheimer » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Not sure if this has been reported before but i have a multi store with opencart cand when i log in to one store it shows up as default and when i log in the the other store that shows up as default so.
Under settings this is what i see

when i log in to domain1.se
Domain1.se (Default) http://www.domain1.se/
Domain2.co http://www.domain2.co/

and when i log in to domain2.co
Domain2.co (Default) http://www.domain1.se/
Domain1.se http://www.domain2.co/

Also when i log in to domain1.se and try to select an image under information domain2.co somes up so it selects an image from that folder.

I should be able to have 1 domain as default and i should be able to set it it doesn't matter if i log in to the other name

Post by oberheimer » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 pm

I was wrong when i log in to Domain2.co
it shows up as

Store Name Store URL
Domain1.se (Default) http://www.domain2.co/
Domain2.co http://www.domain2.co/

Post by R3aver » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi,
I've applied another theme from theme forest. The provider told me i should post this bug here.
Again, for example, on category "stickers", i have a product on first page, and when i go to second page same product appears here too.
I thought maybe this is related with the number of products i set to be shown on page, have no idea though, the fact is that on a category a product is shown on multiple pages, or it's not shown at all, although the product exists on canonical link.

Thanks,