Post by AndrewUA » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:58 pm

I use few languages in shop... When I wrote product description - it doesn't save in Opera and Firefox, only in IE... if disable Ckeditor all a working normal

Find problem. Kaspersky password Autofill plugin make this problem.

Post by daisybeedesign » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Running 1.53 store

Wholesale only (retail customer group deleted completely)

Customer must be logged in to view prices

Wholesale set so that you must be approved to login

However there is a bug where as soon as you register you can add and buy despite not being approved and prices are displayed in the cart in the header.

Have looked through the new GIT hub and this thread and the forum but can see any solutions?

Any advice appreciated.

Post by daisybeedesign » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Any help or pointers on the top above.

I am beyond stuck as to why this is not working as it should.

Prices are being displayed to unapproved customers on the site.

Customer group created called wholesale - set to customers must be approved before they login

Settings> default customer group - wholesale - customers must be logged in to view prices.

Prices are being shown in the cart in the header - to unapproved customers when they register.

I have removed all vqmods added to see if this was causing problems - issue still the same.

Standard template used and redesigned so no template conflict.

I need prices not to be shown to unapproved customers - I cannot see where else apart from in customer groups & under settings options that this would need set.

Post by daisybeedesign » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Issue has turned out to be a system>customer.php file that was replaced when an import was done from zencart to opencart - which allowed customers to use their zencart password on the new store.

Original opencart file replaced and issue solved.

Head meet wall!!!

Post by pwjewels » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:40 pm

I'm using v1.5.3.1

Not sure whether this is a bug or not. Please could someone clarify whether the following should be happening:

When I look at the "Products Viewed Report" it's counting everything that looks at a product page. This includes search engine robots etc. Is it supposed to work like this? As if it is it's extremely unhelpful. Personally I would only want to see what real life humans are looking at with regards the products I'm selling.

Post by daisybeedesign » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi PWJewels

Not sure if that is a bug - but I would say sign up for a google analyticals account - this will give you a better overview of what is happening with your store. Rather than some basic numerical information.

Post by oberheimer » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 pm

I still have a problem with the vat when i try to register as a swedish person. It works for Netherlands. I think it might be something that my shop is in sweden and that there is something wrong in the settings

Post by oberheimer » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:55 pm

I think i have storted it now. It was my fault ;D

Post by mihka73 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 am

i have made upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3.1 and the administrator page is like you can see at the sceenshot i send you.
I also can not login to the administrator panel, it seems "dead" :choke:
Please help!!!

Attachments

admin pro.jpg

admin pro.jpg (66.84 KiB) Viewed 5327 times

Post by kgkaraoke » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:27 am

gabbya wrote:OC ver 1.5.3.1
When insert new address to Address Book Entries and i have 2 addresses. now i try to delete 1 address i get error massage
Warning: You must have at least one address!

FIX: open (catalog/controller/account/address.php

FIND:

Code: Select all

if ($this->model_account_address->getTotalAddresses()) {
REPLACE WITH:

if ($this->model_account_address->getTotalAddresses() == 1) {
Work OK NOW :P
THANK YOU!

Post by karpik » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:57 pm

An error comes up when I add new option-type I have a lot of them about 300

Notice: Undefined index: option_value_description in /home/krazy/public_html/admin/controller/catalog/option.php on line 440Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/***/public_html/admin/controller/catalog/option.php on line 440Notice: Undefined index: image in /home/***/public_html/admin/model/catalog/option.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: sort_order in /home/***/public_html/admin/model/catalog/option.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: option_value_description in /home/***/public_html/admin/model/catalog/option.php on line 47Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/***/public_html/admin/model/catalog/option.php on line 47Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/admin/index.php:79) in /home/***/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/admin/index.php:79) in /home/***/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Post by Alexisander » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Hello all...

As we know 1.5.3.1 has a problem with the search.

If we have 3 products called:

x y z
a x b
u x c

and we search x y z, than the search will show all the 3 products, becoz x is in all 3...

In 1.5.4.1 this bug is fixed, and it shows only the products containing all the 3 words: x y z. Can someone tell me how to fix it for 1.5.3.1 also? thank you very much. I need to know what code to copy from 1.5.4.1 and paste to 1.5.3.1 or what to modify in 1.5.3.1

Thank you very much!

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 pm

In catalog\model\catalog\product.php find the two occurrences of

$sql .= " " . implode(" OR ", $implode) . "";
And replace both with

$sql .= " " . implode(" AND ", $implode) . "";

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Qphoria » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:38 pm

mihka73 wrote:i have made upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3.1 and the administrator page is like you can see at the sceenshot i send you.
I also can not login to the administrator panel, it seems "dead" :choke:
Please help!!!
Usually caused by you setting the HTTPS_SERVER to an https:// address but not having https on your server

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Alexisander wrote:Hello all...

As we know 1.5.3.1 has a problem with the search.

If we have 3 products called:

x y z
a x b
u x c

and we search x y z, than the search will show all the 3 products, becoz x is in all 3...

In 1.5.4.1 this bug is fixed, and it shows only the products containing all the 3 words: x y z. Can someone tell me how to fix it for 1.5.3.1 also? thank you very much. I need to know what code to copy from 1.5.4.1 and paste to 1.5.3.1 or what to modify in 1.5.3.1

Thank you very much!
1.5.4 changes the search function completely, from the database level, and the table itself. It isn't something that can be backported for and older version. The new search is based on product tags instead of the product description, which allows greater control of what is shown for the tags being used. The only way to get that is to upgrade.
Upgrades from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4 shouldn't be that impacting. Depending on how drastic your custom theme changes are. But as long as you do core mods with vQmod, they should be mostly transparent

Administrator

Post by Alexisander » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Well i have some futures from 1.5.4.1 inside my shop, i have manually inserted them... i will manually do it for all the shop... thank you very much.

Post by Alexisander » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:58 pm

ADD Creative wrote:In catalog\model\catalog\product.php find the two occurrences of

And replace both with

Still not searching good, as i knew there was a fix... but i dont remember it, with the OR and the AND... i have my head also messed up coz i also try to fix the things with order edit and stocks... so all my head is php right now. lol

Post by Qphoria » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:19 am

Alexisander wrote:
ADD Creative wrote:In catalog\model\catalog\product.php find the two occurrences of

And replace both with

Still not searching good, as i knew there was a fix... but i dont remember it, with the OR and the AND... i have my head also messed up coz i also try to fix the things with order edit and stocks... so all my head is php right now. lol
yea that was part of the fix.. but it still wasn't perfect.

Administrator

Post by 3antz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi,

Could this possibly be the same issue that I'm having? I recently downgraded from 1.5.4.1 to 1.5.3.1 and I noticed my searching now no longer works. When I search for something like RDS it returns only 1 product instead of a whole bunch like the last time.

How can I work around this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:48 am

Check the catalog\model\catalog\product.php file is the same as the one in the 1.5.3.1 download. The other thing it might be, is if you tags were set in 1.5.4.1 and you have downgraded the tags in 1.5.3.1 are stored in a different table in the database.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom