You can download OC 1.5.3 from our Download Page.
If you find "actual" issues with OC 1.5.3 please use the google code issue tracker.
This topic is for all versions of (1.5.3, 184.108.40.206, etc)
If you are unsure, please post in this thread first and have others confirm.
If your bug report was deleted, it is because it was either:
- Already Confirmed and added to the list below
- Rejected as a non-issue
- A Duplicate of another bug already mentioned.
I try to keep this thread clean so that people don't have to read 15 pages of chatter. Don't take it personal.
ALWAYS CHECK THIS POST FOR UPDATES AS EXISTING BUGS AND FIXES WILL BE POSTED HERE
CONFIRMED BUGS AND FIXES:
- Footer shows "1.5.3.r990" - Just delete the "system/config/svn/svn.ver" file from your site as it still has the old file from the last patch. I will be sure to update this file as part of the upgrade script in future releases.
- Manufacturer links are broken - This is just the url paths in the demo data for the manufacturer banner. Just change it to remove the "/" at the beginning. This isn't a bug as its just demo data. You will have your own manufacturers banners and won't have this problem. Fixed in 220.127.116.11
- "Undefined Index: bottom" error Fixed in 18.104.22.168. FIX HERE
- Paypal not showing up during checkout. FIX HERE
- Too many Image Manager ajax callbacks. Fixed in 22.214.171.124 Upgrade to latest patch 126.96.36.199
- Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. Not sure why this is a problem for some, but I think it is related to the server having "Safe Mode" enabled. OpenCart installer recommends safe mode be disabled. But this error won't hurt anything. The upgrade script will still finish before this. You can try replacining "is_dir" with "file_exists" in the install/model/upgrade.php file but I think it still has the same issue. Get a better server
- Customer deleting address throws warning. FIX HERE
- Undefined index: company_id in catalog/model/account/address &
Undefined index: tax_id in catalog/model/account/address FIX HERE (also fixed in svn r1116)