Post by mk1088 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:17 pm

1
Last edited by mk1088 on Wed May 30, 2018 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 am

Post by Daniel » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:44 pm

is it shared ssl?

if so don't use it.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by mk1088 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:13 pm

2
Last edited by mk1088 on Wed May 30, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 am

Post by cwswebdesign » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 am

Use this link to make sure you have the certificate properly installed:

https://comodosslstore.com/checksslcertificate.aspx

If that doesn't produce any error, please provide us with the URL to your website. I've never had an issue with a Comodo certificate, other than a shared version, so it's probably an installation issue.

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am
Location - USA

Post by Daniel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 pm

its nothing to do with opencart. ssl is install on apache. not php.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by sumankhan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:02 pm

I have execly same problem with Comodo. is anyone can help.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by cwswebdesign » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 am

Sounds to me like something isn't installed properly on your server. Is this through cPanel? Shoot me a message with your contact details and I'll look into it for you.

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am
Location - USA

Post by sumankhan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:30 pm

hope any solution..

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by cwswebdesign » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Check your install here:

https://comodosslstore.com/checksslcertificate.aspx

And then check all of your file permissions. Make sure they're setup properly.

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am
Location - USA

Post by sumankhan » Tue May 01, 2012 7:08 pm

i have still this same problem as i am using not shared ssl all is working only the checkout page is not working.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by cwswebdesign » Wed May 02, 2012 4:21 am

sumankhan wrote:i have still this same problem as i am using not shared ssl all is working only the checkout page is not working.

What steps did you take to turn on SSL? There's only 3 places that need to be modified (the two config files and the enable SSL in the admin section). So many people seem to change more than what is needed.

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am
Location - USA

Post by i2Paq » Wed May 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Did anyone contacted Comodo?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by sumankhan » Sat May 05, 2012 9:02 pm

cwswebdesign wrote:
sumankhan wrote:i have still this same problem as i am using not shared ssl all is working only the checkout page is not working.

What steps did you take to turn on SSL? There's only 3 places that need to be modified (the two config files and the enable SSL in the admin section). So many people seem to change more than what is needed.

HI THANKS FOR REPLY I HAVE CHANGE 2 CONFIG FILE STORE AND ADMIN AND ON SSL ON ADMIN PANEL AND ALL WORKING GOOD ONLY WHEN GOING TO CHECKOUT PAGE THEN CHECKOUT OPTIONS ARE HANG NOT OPENING.

I HAVE ALSO CHECK IN COMODO PAGE THE SETUP AND SETUP IS OK.

SORRY I FORGOT ALSO THE ADMIN PANEL IMAGE MANAGER NOT WORKING IF SSL IS ENABLED.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by labeshops » Sat May 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Though I cannot tell you how to fix your problem, I can tell you I have the same SSL certificate installed and don't have the problems you do. I also have the latest oc - 1.5.2.1 (.2 actually from the svn files). So I don't think the issue is the certificate.

Running Opencart v2.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Image


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:41 am
Location - Florida, USA

Post by cwswebdesign » Mon May 07, 2012 8:21 am

sumankhan wrote:
cwswebdesign wrote:
sumankhan wrote:i have still this same problem as i am using not shared ssl all is working only the checkout page is not working.

What steps did you take to turn on SSL? There's only 3 places that need to be modified (the two config files and the enable SSL in the admin section). So many people seem to change more than what is needed.

HI THANKS FOR REPLY I HAVE CHANGE 2 CONFIG FILE STORE AND ADMIN AND ON SSL ON ADMIN PANEL AND ALL WORKING GOOD ONLY WHEN GOING TO CHECKOUT PAGE THEN CHECKOUT OPTIONS ARE HANG NOT OPENING.

I HAVE ALSO CHECK IN COMODO PAGE THE SETUP AND SETUP IS OK.

SORRY I FORGOT ALSO THE ADMIN PANEL IMAGE MANAGER NOT WORKING IF SSL IS ENABLED.
Have you checked your file permissions and have you ever messed with the sessions.php file? Also, have you added any extensions/mods that overwrite the core files?

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am
Location - USA

Post by sumankhan » Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Have you checked your file permissions and have you ever messed with the sessions.php file? Also, have you added any extensions/mods that overwrite the core files?
yes i messed with session.php file and server ppl made a session folder on root. file permission is 755.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by cwswebdesign » Wed May 09, 2012 2:03 am

sumankhan wrote:
Have you checked your file permissions and have you ever messed with the sessions.php file? Also, have you added any extensions/mods that overwrite the core files?
yes i messed with session.php file and server ppl made a session folder on root. file permission is 755.

Without access to your server, it's hard to figure out what's really going on. PM if you want more help.

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am
Location - USA

Post by sumankhan » Thu May 10, 2012 3:14 pm

after long work and search the only solution is make both config link to https also http link then it will work but the full store is in ssl not the some parts.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by cwswebdesign » Thu May 10, 2012 9:55 pm

sumankhan wrote:after long work and search the only solution is make both config link to https also http link then it will work but the full store is in ssl not the some parts.

No one can do anything to properly fix this without access to the files. Otherwise we're all chasing our tails trying to figure out what's been done. Find someone you're comfortable with who has a bit more knowledge and let them fix it properly.

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am
Location - USA

Post by Daniel » Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 pm

this is down to your configuration not opencart. opencart works with any ssl. only you have not configured your server properly.

post a link to your site for gods sake.

also sounds like you are using a sub domain for the ssl. again this is the wrong way of using it.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests