Post by fido-x » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm

werepair wrote:Not sure if this is a bug but the RoyalMail second class is showing as disabled when it is actually Enabled
Confirmed.

The bug is in the template file "admin/view/template/shipping/royal_mail.tpl" at line 186:

Code: Select all

<?php if ($royal_mail_1st_class_standard_status) { ?>
Should be:

<?php if ($royal_mail_2nd_class_recorded_status) { ?>

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by werepair » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:48 pm

fido-x wrote:
werepair wrote:Not sure if this is a bug but the RoyalMail second class is showing as disabled when it is actually Enabled
Confirmed.

The bug is in the template file "admin/view/template/shipping/royal_mail.tpl" at line 186:

Should be:

Confirmed that this has now sorted the bug on my end
thanks for the quick reply and the fix

best regards

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Daniel » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Najib Razali wrote:http://www.flvmp3.org/video/MxerLf83K5M ... (RFI).html

is this bug has been fixed?

the only way to get this to work would be to disable addhandlers on your server.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 pm

fido-x wrote:
Confirmed.

Should be:

just fixed.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by wernerrenrew » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:29 am

@Qphoria just noticed your request a while back to post bugs here and not by pm, here you go.

Bug banner module showing all banner images untill the window load event is triggered

around line 1574 of stylesheet.css

.banner div {
        text-align: center;
        width: 100%;
    }

add

display:none;

And catalog/view/theme/default/template/module/banner.tpl add this

$(document).ready(function() {
      $('#banner<?php echo $module; ?> div:first-child').css('display', 'block');
    });

Location - Netherlands

Post by wernerrenrew » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 am

Hi,

Not sure you can call this a bug but i gues you will probably agree that cross store settings for cookies like currency would be prefered.

Right now opencart is using.

$this->request->server['HTTP_HOST']
To set the cookie domain, this is set by the client thus in a multistore settup the cookie domein will set as sub1.mydomain.com this will make the cookie not accessible by sub2.mydomain.com this would mean a customer going from store one to store two will have to set his or her prefferences again.

Wouldn't it be an idea to set a global on install to .mydomain.com this would also give developers a nice way to implement cross store settings for their extentions.

Regards Werner

Location - Netherlands

Post by fido-x » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:02 am

wernerrenrew wrote:Wouldn't it be an idea to set a global on install to .mydomain.com this would also give developers a nice way to implement cross store settings for their extentions.
Suppose: You sub-stores don't have to be sub-domains.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by wernerrenrew » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 am

Hi,

Solution ON add store
Question is this a subdomain or not?

Note to user if you install a store under another domain as your main domain cookies will not be accessable across your stores, cookies are used for customer currency preferences and alike.

Didn't say it could be fully implemented without any cosiderations.

Send from mobile
Regards Werner

Location - Netherlands

Post by GoGo OpenCart » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:06 am

Just put some product in your Shopping Cart, and then go to your Admin panel, and put 0 Quantity for that product you've already put in your Shopping Cart, then click on Checkout, and you'll get the following warning message: Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!

Although, it doesn't check at the final checkout step, i.e. when pressing the "Confirm Order" button, so it might be a bug.

See all my extensions: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... 20OpenCart

Post by fido-x » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Not a bug, but an omission.

In the "Overview" section of the dashboard page in the administration, the "No. of Reviews" is missing (it was there in previous versions).

In "admin/controller/common/home.php", insert (at around line 18):

$this->data['text_total_review'] = $this->language->get('text_total_review'); 
In "admin/language/english/common/home.php", insert (at around line 14):

$_['text_total_review']             = 'No. of Reviews:'; 
And, in "admin/view/template/common/home.tpl", insert (at around line 55):

<tr>
  <td><?php echo $text_total_review; ?></td>
  <td><?php echo $total_review; ?></td>
</tr>
It is not necessary to define "$total_review" in the controller, as it is already defined.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by dantahoua » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 am

Hello, do not know if I post in the good place but if you're using Opencart 1.5.1.3 in French like me, it would be great to have

$mail->setHtml($message);
added to Catalog/Model/account/customer.php to the line 47.
Because juste having a text mail with special character like

&eacute;
is not readable. Just adding html is perfect for every mail client nowadays.
Thanks.

Post by harryo40 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Daniel wrote:
JohanKoers wrote:Hi,

There is a bug in the products/extra images. When i copy a product main image is copied right but extra images are not copied.Only the first letter of the path of file in copied. Ive tried a new install with new database and still same problem.
See sceenshot. http://www.hcl.nl/image.png
This error appears in log
2011-11-04 11:48:17 - PHP Notice: Error: Could not load library json! in /mnt/web9/63/28/52259528/htdocs/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 24

Thanks,

Johan

just fixed this. will be on svn soon.
Can anoybody please let me know if this has been done & what the svn number the 'copying of extra images' was resolved?
I have searched through from svn 684 onwards but cannot find where this was fixed ???

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com

Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by rocket » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:09 am

I've got a bug where I can't get any Coupon reports!

Post by wernerrenrew » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:26 am

Hi,

Additional copy images

I already reported this with the solution Daniel said he updated the svn here is my pm to Daniel

I found this bug in admin/model/catalog/product.php line 284 - 292

$data = array_merge($data, array('product_image' => $this->getProductImages($product_id)));

$data['product_image'] = array();

$results = $this->getProductImages($product_id);

foreach ($results as $result) {
       $data['product_image'][] = $result['image'];
    }

The code should be

$data = array_merge($data, array('product_image' => $this->getProductImages($product_id)));

$data['product_image'] = array();

$results = $this->getProductImages($product_id);

foreach ($results as $result) {
       $data['product_image'][] = array('image' => $result['image'], 'sort_order' => $result['sort_order']);
    }

Maybe the whole block should be ommited i do not think that adding additional images to a copied product is very helpfull in most cases.

Regards Werner

Location - Netherlands

Post by clorne » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:15 pm

v 1.5.1.3 and 1.5.1.3.1 - Linux and Windows servers
Images not displaying in emails for Newsletter, Vouchers and order confirmations.

I am curious as to why this issue has not been reported here before but perhaps it has and I have missed it, if this is the case I apologise in advance.

Images will not embed in emails because of a typo in \system\library\mail.php on about line 140

The MIME content type reads application/octetstream and should be application/octet-stream
also the Content-Disposition: attachment; should read basename($attachment['file']) and not basename($attachment['filename']) as filename in this instance is often md5 encoded.

Post by loukiad » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm using OC 1.5.1.3 and I have a major problem...
The options at the top of each category, "short by" and "show" are not working properly...
In some categories it works as it should and in some others it returns a message that "this page doesn't exist".

In my site, I had uploaded a lot of extensions and I though that I had made something wrong,
but unfortunatelly even now that I've decided to start from scratch the problem is here!!!

I tried with the default theme and another one I'm currently using and the problem is the same!
also the only module I put was the greek language, which as far as I can imagine it shouldn't make anything to this option...

Please does anyone have an idea????

thanks a lot,
loukiad

Post by Daniel » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 am

clorne wrote:v 1.5.1.3 and 1.5.1.3.1 - Linux and Windows servers
Images not displaying in emails for Newsletter, Vouchers and order confirmations.

I am curious as to why this issue has not been reported here before but perhaps it has and I have missed it, if this is the case I apologise in advance.

Images will not embed in emails because of a typo in \system\library\mail.php on about line 140

The MIME content type reads application/octetstream and should be application/octet-stream
also the Content-Disposition: attachment; should read basename($attachment['file']) and not basename($attachment['filename']) as filename in this instance is often md5 encoded.

try the svn version.

i'm thinking to get rid of embedded images as to many email clients are having problems.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Helping » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:01 am

On many places I spot a problem about not being able to finish the checkout process.
I have the same problem and it is really bugging me.
The problem is I can't finish an order in the process, it just doesn't continue at step 4 shipping.
You can test it at this url (used tinyurl for google indexation) http://tinyurl.com/79bm2u7

Who is able to help me out?

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:22 am

Helping wrote:On many places I spot a problem about not being able to finish the checkout process.
The problem is I can't finish an order in the process, it just doesn't continue at step 4 shipping.
You can test it at this url (used tinyurl for google indexation) http://tinyurl.com/79bm2u7

Your template is quite messed up, see e.g. this, it's not even possible to add a product to your shopping cart. Most likely the issue is with your template.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Helping » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:33 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Helping wrote:On many places I spot a problem about not being able to finish the checkout process.

Your template is quite messed up, see e.g. this, it's not even possible to add a product to your shopping cart. Most likely the issue is with your template.
I understand what you're meaning, but I did this on purpose, since the products we are going to sell are all going to look like this http://www.script-wish.com/index.php?ro ... duct_id=47 which in the end will work.

If you then test it, you will see it is not working.