Post by GoGo OpenCart » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

dabomb59404 wrote:On a fresh install of 1.5.1.3.1 just downloaded moments ago I am getting this error at the top of store front pages:
Notice: Undefined index: country_id in C:\wamp\www\opencart15131\system\library\tax.php on line 31Notice: Undefined index: zone_id in C:\wamp\www\opencart15131\system\library\tax.php on line 31
Any ideas on what is causing this?
Do you have any another instance of OpenCart installed in your WAMP?

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw that this was a post from the Page 1 :) My mistake :D

See all my extensions: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... 20OpenCart

Post by storm-cloud » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:14 am

Maansy wrote:2011-10-15 23:17:42 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/xxxx/public_html/opencartstuff.com/catalog/controller/checkout/payment.php on line 88
Daniel wrote:this normally means your session time has run out and there is no payment address.
Hello Daniel, my apologies for digging up this old post but I have noticed this error recently also. This seems to be the only one that keeps popping up. Are you stating that this is nothing at all to worry about or is this something that can be fixed?

I have a feeling that it may be something to do with the theme I am using. I have found and fixed other errors in the past that were not present with the official release of v1.5.1.3. It would seem that the theme designer is using some older files. If I could be directed to the file and section of code that may be the cause of this issue, I would be extremely thankful.

Post by paultaylor25 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm

I have an error appearing on checkout stage Payment Method

SyntaxError: Unexpected token <parsererror<br /><b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method Cart::getTotalRewardPoints() in <b>/homepages/40/d406059736/htdocs/freedomac/components/com_aceshop/opencart/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php</b> on line <b>264</b><br />

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG (35.76 KiB) Viewed 18961 times

Post by SelfMan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:38 am

As far as I can see this method i used only in administration in the latest 1.5.3 version.
The 1.5.1.3 has the method defined in system\library\cart.php
Have you replaced the file with one from the new version? Than restore it from backup OR update also the \catalog\controller\checkout\confirm.php with the SVN version.

You have to test it first. It might but also might not work. :crazy:

Post by mux » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi All..

I have shifted my opencart store to windows based hosting. But store front is showing blank page. I have checked config file and changed all paths as required. Although i have made custom php changes but it must show me some error where i'm wrong. I have installed a fresh copy for test,. that worked cool. Can anyone guide me how to resolve the issue????

mux

Post by Wolfcat » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 am

So I'm using godaddy to mask my url.
masked url = www.domain.com
opencart url = www.abc.com/opencart/

A customer cannot log in after they've registered with the system through the masked site. But if I were to use the opencart url it works perfectly.

Is there something that I'm missing that I need to fix or is this a bug in the system?

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:36 pm

The problem is probably with how godady do the masking. Is there any reason you can't point you domain to your web hosting directly?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by SimpleTechGuy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Using PHP mail; when OC sends an email, and the System Settings / General / Store Name has a name with a comma (eg. NAME, Inc.) the email will add the @ symbol and the server name after the first word NAME and before the comma (eg. NAME@server-name.com, Inc.) in the Reply-to field. The email address is correct and the reply works, but it is undesirable to see the server name in the reply to field. Any ideas?

Post by psxgamer » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:44 am

I'm unable to copy a product if it has a ' in the name e.g. Assassin's Creed, when using a filter

Let's say I have 1 Assassin's Creed. And I want to duplicate it. The normal procedure I follow is:

1. Filter on the name of the item
2. Check the checkbox
3. Hit the Copy button

This works without a problem unless there's a ' in the name. The only way to copy the item is by not filtering on the name of the product. It does work if I filter on PS3 games, then manually go through the list of games until I've found the item. Just check the checkbox and hit the Copy button and it will work fine.

Post by markvoort » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Qphoria wrote:
1. EDIT: catalog/controller/checkout/shipping.php

2. FIND:

Code: Select all

if ($this->customer->isLogged()) {
3. REPLACE WITH:

if ($this->customer->isLogged() && isset($this->session->data['shipping_address_id'])) {
Hi, this fixes the error, but not the resulting unwanted behaviour:

Because the shipping_address_id is not found in the session, a few lines later it says

$json['redirect'] = $this->url->link('checkout/checkout', '', 'SSL');
So you get a redirect in the middle of checkout. After that the order processes fine, but it is very frustrating. Can't find the reason for this.

Post by mrspeakers » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Typo in the Mail console. When mail is processing the batch, it says "... to 20 out of 50 recipitents."

Post by symplink » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Please someone help me!
I have OC 1.5.2.1 with vqmod vers. 2.1.7 and on register of new account I have this error:
"PHP Warning: sprintf() [<a href='function.sprintf'>function.sprintf</a>]: Too few arguments in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/account/success.php on line 31"
How can I resolve this?
Please help! i am not practice so be patient please!

Post by symplink » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Qphoria wrote:Seeing this on a few different websites, different hosts.

If there are many options, sometimes the option dropdown is not populating:

Refresh will get them loading, but the problem is that if you save when its like this, then it will throw a php error and the item will be deleted from the list of options. Something with the ajax load or something.
Can you help me please? I have the same php error in line 31 like I said up and don't know how to resolve this. Thanks

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 pm

symplink wrote:Please someone help me!
I have OC 1.5.2.1 with vqmod vers. 2.1.7 and on register of new account I have this error:
"PHP Warning: sprintf() [<a href='function.sprintf'>function.sprintf</a>]: Too few arguments in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/account/success.php on line 31"
How can I resolve this?
Please help! i am not practice so be patient please!
Check your language file account\success.php isn't missing text_message.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by jackspparow » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Wolfcat wrote:So I'm using godaddy to mask my url.
masked url = http://www.domain.com
opencart url = http://www.abc.com/opencart/

A customer cannot log in after they've registered with the system through the masked site. But if I were to use the opencart url it works perfectly.

Is there something that I'm missing that I need to fix or is this a bug in the system?
You could receive the first notice in the admin error log, if an user opens (somehow) a wrong url to a non-existing category – example(http://www.bigrock.in/web-hosting/). I guess this is generated from search engines that crawl the site in every possible way. We have made a fix that will prevent this notice from showing in the error log. We will include it in the next Shoppica update.

You can read more about the second notice here. To sum it up – this notice is harmless and does not appear to users. Like the above notice, this is generated from search engines. Also, this notice is fixed for the next Shoppica update.

The third notice is a known opencart 1.5.1.3 bug, which is not related to Shoppica in any way. This bug is discussed on quite a few opencart forum topics, for example here, here and here.

Post by Bacs » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi all. I have a problem. After install googleSearchModule to 1.5.1.3 opencart I see

Notice: Undefined index: layout_id in /home/smarth02/smarthouse.dn.ua/www/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php on line 56

And some modules didn't works. Such as 'latest'.

Please, help

Post by Mealz » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:47 am

fido-x wrote:
jules_nz wrote:There is a spelling mistake in the Region/State under New Zealand
It has "Wairprarapa" but the correct spelling is "Wairarapa"

I couldnt find it in the files/database
Is this set offsite somewhere?
Look under "System->Localisation->Zones" in the admin.

I have 1.5.5.1 installed and have the same spelling mistake. I can't find where to change it. System->Localisation->Zones doesn't appear to exist for me.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:57 pm

It's on System->Localisation->Zones page 123 for me. The zone id is, zone_id=236. You could click edit on another zone then change the URL to get the one you want.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by Reece_02 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Nice post !

Post by Mealz » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:43 pm

ADD Creative wrote:It's on System->Localisation->Zones page 123 for me. The zone id is, zone_id=236. You could click edit on another zone then change the URL to get the one you want.
Thank you!! For some reason I wasn't looking in the backend... :-\