Post by gjanezic » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 am

Not sure if a bug or its supposed to work like that, but...

If you go to http://demo.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... duct_id=42
and put 10, 20 or 30 pieces in your cart the price per item will always be 105.75, even though
the text below says: 10 or more $103.40, 20 or more $90.48, 30 or more $77.55.

It should eather calculate the minimal price or not show Discount at all.

Post by rph » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:05 pm

That's just how OpenCart works. Special will always override other prices even if the other prices are lower (you can even set a special higher than the regular price). I believe someone released a VQMod script which changed it.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by dimko » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 am

.../catalog/controller/product/product.php

The following code is found twice:

Code: Select all

$this->data['text_discount'] = $this->language->get('text_discount');

Using OpenCart v1.5.1.3

Post by dizarter » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Reviews pagination is broken in the default theme when SEO URLs are turned on.

How to test:

Make 6 or more reviews for a product, then go to the reviews tab and try using the pager. Pages do not load and we are redirected to the main product page.

Error is in the product.tpl file. You are trying to load this.href and with SEO turned on it contains the SEO link to the page with &page=# appended, not the link to the AJAX callback.

Solution

Code: Select all

$('#review .pagination a').live('click', function() {
  var link_href = this.href;
	$('#review').slideUp('slow', function() {
    $('#review').load('index.php?route=product/product/review&product_id=<?php echo $product_id; ?>&page='+parseInt(link_href.match(/page=(\d+)/)[1]), function() {
      $('#review').slideDown('slow');
    });
  });
  return false;
});		
Note: Function callback in slideUp is merely cosmetic. I added it to avoid sliding the review DIV down after the next page is loaded, which causes first review on that page to appear before the slideDown animation has even started.

Post by marcelwoo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am

I just searched through the forum and I am sure this bug has not been reported yet.
It's about reward points.
After you place an order for a product that will reward you a certain amount of reward points, go to your account-reward points, and you will see that the reward points you deserve are not added!
See the attachment below:
bug1-1.jpg

bug1-1.jpg (29.36 KiB) Viewed 6819 times

bug1-2.jpg

bug1-2.jpg (33.78 KiB) Viewed 6819 times

So under what condition will be reward points be added correctly? Well, you've got to click "remove reward points" and then click "add reward points" again....

Hope this will be fixed very soon.

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by happy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 am

Product.
1. Copy of Product lost extra Images.
2. No posible multiple select on "Related Products" menu. Idea with (Autocomplete) is good,but non good if u have huge related products to add, every item typing and select :(

Post by Sam Hayes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:55 am

Kawalya wrote:Am having an issue with open cart 1.5.1.3 where purchasing a gift voucher fails to proceed to the success page and sticks on the check out page. How can i fix this?
I am having the same problem.. Has there been a fix to this yet?

Post by marcelwoo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Spot another bug in order status update.

If you update the order status in the back end with the notify customer box UNchecked, the order status will be updated in the "order history" page, BUT in the "order info" page, its status remains unchanged.

see the attachment below for details:
bug1-1.jpg

bug1-1.jpg (43.96 KiB) Viewed 6790 times

bug1-2.jpg

bug1-2.jpg (30.39 KiB) Viewed 6790 times

bug1-3.jpg

bug1-3.jpg (74.49 KiB) Viewed 6790 times

You NEED TO check the "notify customer" box when updating the order status for the change to be visible in the "order info" page.

see attachments in my following post.

All free mods

Post by marcelwoo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 pm

bug2-1.jpg

bug2-1.jpg (44.25 KiB) Viewed 6790 times

bug2-2.jpg

bug2-2.jpg (61.45 KiB) Viewed 6790 times

All free mods

Post by bestpro » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:50 pm

When entering admin side - after logging in - if I remove the token=sessionID string I'm receiving error 'invalid token please log in'

I considered to think that it's clearly bug: after login I don't need to repeat the token in url string!
the system clearly checks for session['token']==get['token'] in
admin/controller/common/login about line 30:

if ((isset($this->session->data['token']) &&
!isset($this->request->get['token']))
|| ((isset($this->request->get['token']) &&
(isset($this->session->data['token']) &&

I've found simple workaround http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 43#p227643
but I think can be better solution

Post by romeo2k » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Hello All

I have some problem.

I imported products with

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC

I imported them in slovenian language (admin), but when i switch to english language(admin) the products that are in slovenian aren't shown in english? i tryed other imports too and the same thing hapens.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong ? If i fill the english tab (name, description) in product the product is shown.

I would like to import from xls to both langage, the developer says that it must work and it is not the module fault. Any idea what can couse this problem ?

Thnx To all!

Have a nice day

Post by marcelwoo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:12 pm

romeo2k wrote:Hello All

I have some problem.

I imported products with

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC

I imported them in slovenian language (admin), but when i switch to english language(admin) the products that are in slovenian aren't shown in english? i tryed other imports too and the same thing hapens.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong ? If i fill the english tab (name, description) in product the product is shown.

I would like to import from xls to both langage, the developer says that it must work and it is not the module fault. Any idea what can couse this problem ?

Thnx To all!

Have a nice day
do not post here until you are sure it is bug! start a new thread in the general support forum please.

All free mods

Post by webbutvecklarna » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:05 pm

The filemanager in the admin dosnt validate the filenames of images so if a there are a file with invalid characters no images is shown in that folder.

The json ouputs get null for filename and therefore triggers javascript error, "Cannot read length of property null".

Could be solve by checking the filename in filemanager controller or javascript check and make sure there is a filename and file value.

No major problem but been causing some problems when users use strange characters in the filenames and then migrating the system between platforms.

Post by fido-x » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 am

bestpro wrote:When entering admin side - after logging in - if I remove the token=sessionID string I'm receiving error 'invalid token please log in'
Exactly what you're supposed to get!
I considered to think that it's clearly bug: after login I don't need to repeat the token in url string!
the system clearly checks for session['token']==get['token'] in
admin/controller/common/login about line 30:
and logs you out if the token is not found as a GET value in the url address.

This is NOT A BUG! This is a security measure to prevent CSRF attacks.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by gbisqit » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 pm

There is a bug when you want to edit a product that has a quotation mark ("), it will delete everything following the quotation mark.

For example, this title --> US PeaceKeeper Rapid Assault Tactical Case – Black / Desert Sand 42" – P30042 / P40042
would turn into this --> US PeaceKeeper Rapid Assault Tactical Case – Black / Desert Sand 42

This only happens when you edit the product, but it is definitely a bug as I've tried this on my own store and a freshly installed store as well.

Location - Encino, CA

Post by Daniel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:39 pm

gbisqit wrote:There is a bug when you want to edit a product that has a quotation mark ("), it will delete everything following the quotation mark.

For example, this title --> US PeaceKeeper Rapid Assault Tactical Case – Black / Desert Sand 42" – P30042 / P40042
would turn into this --> US PeaceKeeper Rapid Assault Tactical Case – Black / Desert Sand 42

This only happens when you edit the product, but it is definitely a bug as I've tried this on my own store and a freshly installed store as well.

does not happen on my version. you have modified the code for this to happen.

actually this sounds like a security measure that your host has put in place. change hosting.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by happy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:42 am

Store option "Login Display Prices" work for Product prices, but not for "Options". Not logged user can see option price

Attachments

priceoption.jpeg

Store option "Login Display Prices" work for Product prices, but not for "Options". Not logged user can see option price - priceoption.jpeg (15.67 KiB) Viewed 6613 times

Post by fido-x » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:51 pm

In the administration, when disabling a language, that language is only disabled on the front-end. All languages, regardless of status, are loaded in the admin (products, categories, informations, etc.) for names and descriptions. This means that you have to add entries for every language you have, whether you're using it or not. Only those that are enabled should be loaded.

See viewtopic.php?f=10&t=47972 for a fix.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by i2Paq » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:04 pm

fido-x wrote:In the administration, when disabling a language, that language is only disabled on the front-end. All languages, regardless of status, are loaded in the admin (products, categories, informations, etc.) for names and descriptions. This means that you have to add entries for every language you have, whether you're using it or not. Only those that are enabled should be loaded.

Issue 679: Language disabled only disables in storefront ;D

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by tiger » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 pm

i2Paq wrote:
fido-x wrote:In the administration, when disabling a language, that language is only disabled on the front-end. All languages, regardless of status, are loaded in the admin (products, categories, informations, etc.) for names and descriptions. This means that you have to add entries for every language you have, whether you're using it or not. Only those that are enabled should be loaded.

Issue 679: Language disabled only disables in storefront ;D

is there a reason why someone, possibly daniel, marks these changes as invalid on the svn? i see this happen a lot to important snippets of code that would improve functionality. surely it's the cart developers job to provide the best stable product possible. i see so many people new to ecommerce let alone coding being spoken to in an unprofessional , often rude tone when asking how to incorporate modified code from the likes of fido-x, jonathan, q etc posted on these threads. do any of these changes get incorporated into the final product or are we as end users expected to make the cart work the way it's supposed to ourselves?