public_html/shop/admin/view/template/total/handling.tpl on line 28

OC 1.5.1.3

best regards << karadev

already reported.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by affect » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:12 am

KlarnaSupport wrote:I've run into an error with the automatic unserializing of serialized settings in the 1.5.1.3.1 release. The getSetting method in admin/model/setting/setting.php has the following foreach-loop:

Code: Select all

8 foreach ($query->rows as $result) {
 9	if (!$result['serialized']) {
10		$data[$result['key']] = $result['value'];
11	} else {
12		$data[$result['key']] = unserialize($setting['value']);
13	}
14 }
Line 12 yields an error because setting is an undefined variable, and I would presume that line should read:

12		$data[$result['key']] = unserialize($result['value']);
Could someone please confirm that this is a (new) bug before I report it in the issue tracker?

Regards

Niklas
Developer at Klarna AB

That's just the issue I stumbled upon today and it hit me hard. All my positionable modules broke because I use getSetting() to retrieve previous positions first. Also I don't see any straightforward workaround since getSetting() is now returning false. Will have to copy the function over to my module, fix the variable and use this custom getSetting() function for 1.5.1.3 only.

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart

Post by xecvantec » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:26 pm

I have to do a new payment of myself. It work ok in opencart 1.4, but in 1.5 it have problem.

When i go to checkout in Step 5: Payment Method, if i chose my payment it has problem "SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character". It work well with Cash On Delivery or Credit or Debit Card (Processed securely by PayPal).(like image 1 in file attach)

Before, i also has this problem , but in Step 4: Delivery Method because i missing language file. I fixed it, but this error i can't.

How do i fix it?(my source in op.rar attach file)

Attachments

1.jpg

1.jpg (158.7 KiB) Viewed 5875 times

Post by markman-b » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:50 pm

uksitebuilder wrote:Generally, most mail clients will not show graphics until you allow them to by clicking a button or adding a sender to your whitelist.

This is the same for other mail clients too.

However, I do not even get the option to allow graphics with OC mails that should contain them (i.e. store logos)
I had this problem with Thunderbird 7.0. No logo and no warning lke "Always allow embedded content from blablabla". Version 7.0.1 of TB did the trick for me.
Daniel wrote:I can always make the images linked back to the owners site. It would be easier and make things more compatible. They would of course have to allow the mail to show the images. The only problem might be if some one has hot linking protection on.

I have...

OC version 1.5.4.1

Post by Johnathan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Possible bug with the new tax system:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=42692

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by bouncybee » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:54 pm

When you try to upload an image in the settings screen for the logo using the new browse files link the editor appears all messed up and doesn't open in a new window. It appears behind what is already open and you can't see it

Post by sonico67 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 am

since i cannot edit the default home banner dimensions (not on modules > banners), i deleted the banner images from system > design > banners but it appears to be on the page still. did i mess something up?

Post by jcsmithy » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:59 am

catalog/controller/common/maintenance.php

Still references the old breadcrumb method.

public function info() {
	$this->load->language('common/maintenance');

$this->document->setTitle($this->language->get('heading_title'));

$this->data['heading_title'] = $this->language->get('heading_title');

$this->document->breadcrumbs = array();

$this->document->breadcrumbs[] = array(
		'text'      => $this->language->get('text_maintenance'),
		'href'      => $this->url->link('common/maintenance'),
		'separator' => false
	); 

$this->data['message'] = $this->language->get('text_message');

if (file_exists(DIR_TEMPLATE . $this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/common/maintenance.tpl')) {
		$this->template = $this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/common/maintenance.tpl';
	} else {
		$this->template = 'default/template/common/maintenance.tpl';
	}

$this->children = array(
		'common/footer',
		'common/header'
	);

$this->response->setOutput($this->render());
}

Weirdly, it doesn't actually cause an error, but needs to be removed or updated (if there's any point having a breadcrumb on the maintenance page...).

Post by az-vm » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 am

Hello everybody!

On the registration page is not to require the postal code and country, this is also happening to you?

OC - Version 1.5.1.3. fresh installation

Regards,

Location - Men at Work @ It´s a Mistake

Post by nyltak » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 am

Is anyone else haveing this issue?

just installed a fresh copy of 1.5.1.3

when i add an item to shopping cart and click on Estimate Shipping for UPS, it briefly shows the amount but it refreshes the shopping cart and says your shopping cart is empty!

http://www.homemakerfurniturestore.com/5.3

Post by az-vm » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:04 am

nyltak wrote:Is anyone else haveing this issue?

when i add an item to shopping cart and click on Estimate Shipping for UPS, it briefly shows the amount but it refreshes the shopping cart and says your shopping cart is empty!

Hi there,

I was looking your website and really when I ask for postage quote, page and it bounces back with empty shopping cart.

I installed this version and now had to do and not do it ... You must have touched on something ....

Post by nyltak » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 am

az-vm wrote:

Hi there,

I was looking your website and really when I ask for postage quote, page and it bounces back with empty shopping cart.

I installed this version and now had to do and not do it ... You must have touched on something ....

so its not a bug, but I made it worse trying to fix it "Fatal error: Call to a member function isLogged() on a non-object "??????

Post by nyltak » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:22 am

nyltak wrote:
az-vm wrote:

Hi there,

so its not a bug, but I made it worse trying to fix it "Fatal error: Call to a member function isLogged() on a non-object "??????

I fixed the fatal flaw, and now the shopping cart is doing the same problem again, after reinstalling from scratch with a new database and moving only product info and descriptions, category info over to new database. grrrr

Is it possible the error is because I have two opencarts one, underneath the other? /opencartv2/ and /opencartv2/5.3/

Post by karadev » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Notice: Undefined index: tax_rate_id in /home/floweru/public_html/shop/admin/model/localisation/tax_class.php on line 10
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/floweru/public_html/shop/admin/index.php:79) in /home/floweru/public_html/shop/system/engine/controller.php on line 28
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/floweru/public_html/shop/admin/index.php:79) in /home/floweru/public_html/shop/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Hi, I found an error in accidentally pressing the SAVE, as he showed in the picture. Explanation: I erased all fees and charges classes to make new, but they did immediately, so the error appears, without any charges and entered classes. enter the name and click Save before you pressed the RULE and then this error occurs.

Attachments

tax class eror.jpg

tax class eror.jpg (37.3 KiB) Viewed 5748 times

http://www.karadev.net
http://www.webshop.karadev.net

Location - Varna, Bulgaria

Post by Daniel » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:30 pm

karadev wrote:Notice: Undefined index: tax_rate_id in /home/floweru/public_html/shop/admin/model/localisation/tax_class.php on line 10
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/floweru/public_html/shop/admin/index.php:79) in /home/floweru/public_html/shop/system/engine/controller.php on line 28
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/floweru/public_html/shop/admin/index.php:79) in /home/floweru/public_html/shop/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Hi, I found an error in accidentally pressing the SAVE, as he showed in the picture. Explanation: I erased all fees and charges classes to make new, but they did immediately, so the error appears, without any charges and entered classes. enter the name and click Save before you pressed the RULE and then this error occurs.

sounds like a bad upgrade.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by karadev » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:43 pm

fresh install at all

http://www.karadev.net
http://www.webshop.karadev.net

Location - Varna, Bulgaria

Post by bluelayer » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:34 pm

bluelayer wrote:in 1.5.1.2 i seach for "ano: 2011" returns 40 products +/-, in 1.5.1.3.1 return +1000 products... is this normal?
can someone help me please?

v1.5.5.1

Post by az-vm » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 am

bluelayer wrote:
bluelayer wrote:in 1.5.1.2 i seach for "ano: 2011" returns 40 products +/-, in 1.5.1.3.1 return +1000 products... is this normal?
can someone help me please?

I think your problem (não tem solução ainda á vista)... you can put the code of search of 1.5.1.2 on the 1.5.1.3.1...

Can work!!

Regard´s

Post by KlarnaSupport » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:03 pm

affect wrote:
KlarnaSupport wrote:I've run into an error with the automatic unserializing of serialized settings in the 1.5.1.3.1 release. The getSetting method in admin/model/setting/setting.php has the following foreach-loop:

[...]
That's just the issue I stumbled upon today and it hit me hard. All my positionable modules broke because I use getSetting() to retrieve previous positions first. Also I don't see any straightforward workaround since getSetting() is now returning false. Will have to copy the function over to my module, fix the variable and use this custom getSetting() function for 1.5.1.3 only.
I reported this in the bug tracker (issue #554), and it is marked Fixed which I suppose means it will be fixed the next OpenCart release. :)

Niklas
Developer at Klarna AB

Post by werepair » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Started seeing an error this morning in my error log....Any idea?

2011-10-11 21:04:30 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/checkout/payment.php on line 88

Best Regards

Location - United Kingdom