Post by PetracheNicolae » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:07 am

Hello again. Just made another installation with the latest archive. The problem with compare products errors is gone. Found another one now. hit backup restore and see the result in the picture atached (at least in my installation)
I LOVE WHEN PARTS THAT WORKED FINE BEFORE STOP WORKING AFTER UPDATES....
Personaly, i will gladly pay a price for a opencart version with absolute no errors. This way you will make some cash for yourself and hire some help and we will be happy since we will have a perfect platform. when adding lots of improvements like in 1.5 ask for another money (and who wants those features will pay as long as that version will be absolutly bug free as well).

Attachments

1.jpg

1.jpg (128.47 KiB) Viewed 3322 times

Post by dony_b » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 am

PetracheNicolae wrote:Hello again. Just made another installation with the latest archive. The problem with compare products errors is gone. Found another one now. hit backup restore and see the result in the picture atached (at least in my installation)
Personaly, i will gladly pay a price for a opencart version with absolute no errors. This way you will make some cash for yourself and hire some help and we will be happy since we will have a perfect platform. when adding lots of improvements like in 1.5 ask for another money (and who wants those features will pay as long as that version will be absolutly bug free as well).

I dont any of these errors. It must be your installation that is wrong I dont think is open cart.

Location - Boston, MA

Post by PetracheNicolae » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:48 am

dony_b wrote:
PetracheNicolae wrote:Hello again. Just made another installation with the latest archive. The problem with compare products errors is gone. Found another one now. hit backup restore and see the result in the picture atached (at least in my installation)

I dont any of these errors. It must be your installation that is wrong I dont think is open cart.
i can't imagine what can go wrong during installation as well. opencart has a big plus since is the easiest platform to install?

Post by neerajsharma » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 am

Still the problem of weight on: 1. Product Description 2. Brands. 3 Category. We cannot show weight here. This is bugging us. :( :-\ :o

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:42 am

the problem is some people report bugs and i fix them and then they cause new bugs.

your bug looks like your backup tables are not related to your installation. this is a fix i did to stop this sort of thing happening. you need to remove the data from the backup of what ever else you have installed.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 am

lbf wrote:
Daniel wrote:just tested with IE6 and this does not happen. which browser are you using?

tested with IE9 and this does not happen either. if it was IE( you would have rounded corners. care you using opencart 1.5.1?

Win7+ie9
000000.jpg

Firefox
00000.jpg
Safari
0000000.jpg

So..... ??? ??? ??? ???

anybody else have this problem?

does it display this way on the here:

http://demo.opencart.com/

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by scmKORE » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:48 am

Daniel wrote:
lbf wrote:
Daniel wrote:just tested with IE6 and this does not happen. which browser are you using?

tested with IE9 and this does not happen either. if it was IE( you would have rounded corners. care you using opencart 1.5.1?

Win7+ie9
000000.jpg

Firefox
00000.jpg
Safari
0000000.jpg

So..... ??? ??? ??? ???

anybody else have this problem?

does it display this way on the here:

http://demo.opencart.com/
Yeah it's like that in all versions of 1.5.x

You just have to go into the stylesheet and edit the padding or something, I can't remember what one I changed but it fixes that blank space.

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 am

i already fixed this on 1.5.1. i think you need to refresh the page or something.

anyone else using 1.5.1 that has this problem?

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 am

lbf wrote:

Win7+ie9
000000.jpg

Firefox
00000.jpg
Safari
0000000.jpg

So..... ??? ??? ??? ???
are you using 1.5.1?

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by lbf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 am

Daniel wrote:
lbf wrote:

Win7+ie9
000000.jpg

Firefox
00000.jpg
Safari
0000000.jpg

So..... ??? ??? ??? ???
are you using 1.5.1?
yes,clean install....

lbf

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 am

i see it now.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by scmKORE » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 am

Just wondering if you plan to reupload this anytime soon.

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 am

theres no way you can win with this. you have no columns or 1 column and you can get it to fit straight using a width of 130px.

you use 2 columns and you need to shrink it to 118px;

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 am

scmKORE wrote:Just wondering if you plan to reupload this anytime soon.
don;t hassle me to upload a fix for this.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by scmKORE » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 am

Oh I didn't mean it like that, I meant just for the overall list of changes that were made since the last upload. I've just been updating using the svn so it hasn't been an issue for me.

Post by happychai » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:41 am

Daniel wrote:
happychai wrote:i export the data from 1.5.0 and import into 1.5.1

When i try to check out at step 4 "delivery method" and click on continue but it does not bring me to the step 5

Anyone encounter this problem?

and your de;ivery method is? should i guess:?
Is free delivery and also weight charge delivery, both also can not pass through the step 4

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:54 am

next version maybe 1.5.1.1

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 am

happychai wrote:
Daniel wrote:
happychai wrote:i export the data from 1.5.0 and import into 1.5.1

When i try to check out at step 4 "delivery method" and click on continue but it does not bring me to the step 5

Anyone encounter this problem?

and your de;ivery method is? should i guess:?
Is free delivery and also weight charge delivery, both also can not pass through the step 4
can you me me a link to your site. is there anything in your error log?

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by lbf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Daniel wrote:next version maybe 1.5.1.1
Have the problems been solved yet?

I'm looking forward to 1.5.1.1
Last edited by lbf on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lbf

Post by happychai » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 pm

i run on my local.
will check the log later when i get home