Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:21 pm

jeroendolstra wrote:1) After making an order and you press on the link to contact the store owner, you get redirected to the "downloads" page.

2) customer who recieve an e-mail with their order get a "Powered by" at the botom of the e-mail.. instead of a "thank you for your order, http://www.yourwebsite.com" (Botom line after the "you can reply on this e-mail if you have any questions" part).

Could not find a way to fix these 2 things..

your language files are mixed up. i have just tested both reported problems and this does not happen with a default install.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by R_D » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Daniel wrote:
jeroendolstra wrote:1) After making an order and you press on the link to contact the store owner, you get redirected to the "downloads" page.

2) customer who recieve an e-mail with their order get a "Powered by" at the botom of the e-mail.. instead of a "thank you for your order, http://www.yourwebsite.com" (Botom line after the "you can reply on this e-mail if you have any questions" part).

Could not find a way to fix these 2 things..

your language files are mixed up. i have just tested both reported problems and this does not happen with a default install.
Daniel is right.
I think you're using the dutch language pack.
Go to:
catalog\language\dutch\checkout

open the succes.php and insert:

<p>Als uw aankoop geassocieerd is met een download, dan kunt in uw account naar uw <a href="%s">downloads</a> gaan om deze te zien.</p>

between

<p>U kunt een overzicht van uw bestellingen inzien via uw <a href="%s">account-pagina</a> of door <a href="%s">hier</a> te klikken.</p>

and

<p>Indien u vragen heeft, neemt u dan <a href="%s">contact</a> met ons op.</p><p>Hartelijk dank voor uw bestelling!</p>

R_D

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:23 pm

R_D wrote: Daniel is right.
I think you're using the dutch language pack.
Go to:
catalog\language\dutch\checkout

open the succes.php and insert:

<p>Als uw aankoop geassocieerd is met een download, dan kunt in uw account naar uw <a href="%s">downloads</a> gaan om deze te zien.</p>

between

<p>U kunt een overzicht van uw bestellingen inzien via uw <a href="%s">account-pagina</a> of door <a href="%s">hier</a> te klikken.</p>

and

<p>Indien u vragen heeft, neemt u dan <a href="%s">contact</a> met ons op.</p><p>Hartelijk dank voor uw bestelling!</p>

Ik vindt dat een hele kromme zin, ik heb zojuist de language pack aangepast naar:

Code: Select all

<p>Bestaat uw aankoop uit een download, dan kunt in uw account naar uw <a href="%s">downloads</a> gaan om deze te downloaden.</p>

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by R_D » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:44 pm

i2Paq wrote:
Ik vindt dat een hele kromme zin, ik heb zojuist de language pack aangepast naar:

<p>Bestaat uw aankoop uit een download, dan kunt in uw account naar uw <a href="%s">downloads</a> gaan om deze te downloaden.</p>

Misschien is dit nog beter:

<p>Bestaat uw aankoop uit een download, dan kunt u in uw account naar uw <a href="%s">downloads</a> gaan om deze te downloaden.</p>
(ik heb er nog "u" tussen "dan kunt" en "in uw account" gezet)

R_D

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:56 pm

R_D wrote:
i2Paq wrote:

Misschien is dit nog beter:

<p>Bestaat uw aankoop uit een download, dan kunt u in uw account naar uw <a href="%s">downloads</a> gaan om deze te downloaden.</p>
(ik heb er nog "u" tussen "dan kunt" en "in uw account" gezet)
Adjusted, thanks.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands