Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Daniel wrote:
scmKORE wrote:
Daniel wrote:i just reuploaded 1.5.0.4 with the currency fix in.
Just downloaded 1504 and CAD isn't auto updating. Also, I was wondering why there were 2 "UPS Standard" options in the shipping method and if there was any difference between the 2 or not.
it updates once a day.
UPS data comes from the UPS server.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by dan45 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:55 pm

dad wrote:Encoding errors for the Cyrillic:

.../index.php?route=product/manufacturer Image

.../index.php?route=product/category&path=62_65

I have the same problem

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:17 pm

dan45 wrote:

I have the same problem

make sure the db connect is utf-8

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by dan45 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 pm

the db connect is UTF-8. the description is fine but only have problem with the end charter as in the picture.

waiting for solution. thank you.

Post by crazypetfood » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Daniel wrote:
crazypetfood wrote:Hi everyone, my first post on the forum, I feel this may be a bug with the upgrade side of things? appologise to you if this is not the case.

After upgrading (The upgrade reported "success") I thought i would try replacing the admin directory, used my old config file from my backup. I get the following trying to enter the admin side of my store

Error: Unknown column 'store_id' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT * FROM oc_setting WHERE store_id = '0'

Do I need to replace all the directories for this to work? Because it's a live store I was hoping to test the admin side first to see if that part was all ok before moving on to replacing the rest.

Thanks for any reply's

Update for you, i renamed all the pre 1.5 directories to old, uploaded all the new ones, get errors on main page to do with the database. just a heads up for you guys

I will revert back to my old pre 1.5 setup

there is no upgrade script.

oh ok Daniel, just i thought there was, it was located in the install directory... no worries, i wil lwait for the official announcement.

SEO Essex
SEO Services London
Website SEO Essex

Post by dan45 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Daniel wrote:
dan45 wrote:

I have the same problem

make sure the db connect is utf-8
Daniel, It's easy to fix it. just to use another function. i think only one thing to replace in html_entity_decode.

the important thing for me is to fix the problem with the payment method, u know the system better,
it's something with this <?php if ($payment_method['code'] == $code || !$code) { ?>
but i don't know where is the problem. please help me. thank you.

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 pm

dan45 wrote:
Daniel, It's easy to fix it. just to use another function. i think only one thing to replace in html_entity_decode.

the important thing for me is to fix the problem with the payment method, u know the system better,
it's something with this <?php if ($payment_method['code'] == $code || !$code) { ?>
but i don't know where is the problem. please help me. thank you.

in 1.4.x it used to use the word key and I changed it to code. so $payment_method['key'] is now $payment_method['code']

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by PetracheNicolae » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Daniel wrote:
opencartisalright wrote:I seem to remember Daniel saying somewhere he added the feature that when you click on the add to cart button, it would automatically scroll to the top of the page so you could see the item in your cart more easily. Is this correct?

If so, i'm using OC 1.5.0.4 and that's not happening when I click on the add to cart button. My page stays put right where it is...

it does except for the product page which has a animated image flying towards the cart.
This feature is not working on demo site. (maybee is not updated). have tried with chrome and firefox. the list view (or grid view ) moves slight but not to the top.

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:25 pm

PetracheNicolae wrote:
Daniel wrote:
opencartisalright wrote:I seem to remember Daniel saying somewhere he added the feature that when you click on the add to cart button, it would automatically scroll to the top of the page so you could see the item in your cart more easily. Is this correct?

If so, i'm using OC 1.5.0.4 and that's not happening when I click on the add to cart button. My page stays put right where it is...

it does except for the product page which has a animated image flying towards the cart.
This feature is not working on demo site. (maybee is not updated). have tried with chrome and firefox. the list view (or grid view ) moves slight but not to the top.
its not updated. i'll do it now.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by daniel1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 am

Apologies for not posting here first.

Hi,

I have tried the following versions : 1.5.0.2 1.5.0.3 and 1.5.0.4 and a they are all affected. When a customer places an order via sagepay and pays for it etc the order is NOT then shown in the Sales > Orders section and nor does it appear on the customers account when they view orders. I have tested cash on delivery and this works fine.

Unfortunently I have spent many hours putting products onto the website only to find this does not work correctly. This bug was not evident in version 1.5.0 and 1.5.0.1.

Daniel (developer):

Please advise I have a test store setup with valid sagepay details if your require a test.

Edit: I did some digging around and found order_status_id in the database, now with cash on collection thats set to 1 but with sagepay its set to 0 and nothing shows up as an order. I changed a sagepay order to 1 and sure it showed up but the status was pending when I had the payment module settings for sagepay to processing.

Daniel

Post by Daniel » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:58 am

daniel1 wrote:Apologies for not posting here first.

Hi,

I have tried the following versions : 1.5.0.2 1.5.0.3 and 1.5.0.4 and a they are all affected. When a customer places an order via sagepay and pays for it etc the order is NOT then shown in the Sales > Orders section and nor does it appear on the customers account when they view orders. I have tested cash on delivery and this works fine.

Unfortunently I have spent many hours putting products onto the website only to find this does not work correctly. This bug was not evident in version 1.5.0 and 1.5.0.1.

Daniel (developer):

Please advise I have a test store setup with valid sagepay details if your require a test.

Edit: I did some digging around and found order_status_id in the database, now with cash on collection thats set to 1 but with sagepay its set to 0 and nothing shows up as an order. I changed a sagepay order to 1 and sure it showed up but the status was pending when I had the payment module settings for sagepay to processing.

Daniel
post it to:

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issues/list

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 am

Hi,

Daniel (developer):

Daniel
Did you filer on "Missing Orders" in your admin?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by daniel1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 am

i2Paq wrote:

Hi,

Daniel (developer):

Daniel
Did you filer on "Missing Orders" in your admin?
Yes the order does show up if you filter by missing orders.

Post by peecha85 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Daniel wrote:

is it possible that it does both- image flies and page scrolls up?

Post by not_responding » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Apologies in advance if I've missed something, but it was mentioned that meta description didn't seem to work on 1.5.0.3 - wondering if same issue in 1.5.0.4 or if it's been solved?

Post by i2Paq » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:19 pm

daniel1 wrote:
i2Paq wrote: Did you filer on "Missing Orders" in your admin?
This means that the ordering process did not completed successfully. The payment method or payment provider did not send the notification to your store telling it that payment was (successfully) made.
Therefor the order went missing.

It could be an issue with your Sagepay payment module.
Have you looked in our payment module support forum yet?

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by opencartisalright » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:03 am

Not sure if this is a bug, but something appears to be wrong with the currency selector.

I listed my product as $1.99 USD, and £1.22 GBP.

When I use USD and add 30 quantity of the item to my cart, I get the right amount (30 x $1.99 USD = $59.70)

However, if I use GBP and add 30 quantity to my cart I get the wrong amount (30 x £1.22 GBP = £36.69). It should be £36.60.

Any idea why it's £0.09 off?

Post by i2Paq » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:05 am

opencartisalright wrote:Not sure if this is a bug, but something appears to be wrong with the currency selector.

I listed my product as $1.99 USD, and £1.22 GBP.

When I use USD and add 30 quantity of the item to my cart, I get the right amount (30 x $1.99 USD = $59.70)

However, if I use GBP and add 30 quantity to my cart I get the wrong amount (30 x £1.22 GBP = £36.69). It should be £36.60.

Any idea why it's £0.09 off?
Is it not TAX releated?

It looks like there was a TAX bug:
Daniel wrote:fixed. pleas down load the latest svn for the fix.

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by Daniel » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:07 am

i2Paq wrote:
daniel1 wrote:
i2Paq wrote: Did you filer on "Missing Orders" in your admin?
This means that the ordering process did not completed successfully. The payment method or payment provider did not send the notification to your store telling it that payment was (successfully) made.
Therefor the order went missing.

It could be an issue with your Sagepay payment module.

i fixed it already.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:19 am

Daniel wrote:
i2Paq wrote: It could be an issue with your Sagepay payment module.

i fixed it already.
You on a roll man! Great job

I just made a small donation for all the work so far!

Thanks!

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator