Post by celestial » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:54 pm

opencartisalright wrote:Hey Daniel,

The ajax autocomplete in the admin panel works in some places (like entering dates), but in certain places it's really not ideal in practice.

For example, if I have one category with 100 products under it and I want to create a coupon for all of those products I have to type each product one by one to add them to the coupon. Now imagine if I have 10 categories with 100 products under each of them and I want to add all of them to a coupon! That's 1,000 times I have to type in each product just to add them to 1 coupon, and imagine if I want to create 5 different coupons! You can see the point.

Ajax autocomplete might be all new and shiny, but it's really tedious to add multiple products to any list (coupon, featured, related items, etc.) The old drop down menu in 1.4 might not be beautiful, but it is much more functional because I can ctrl click multiple products and add them to the list at once.

Is there any chance you could bring back the drop down menus in the admin to make our lives a little bit easier? ;)

OC 1.5 add products to lists with ajax autocomplete (very tedious)
Ajax Autocomplete Tedious.png
I agree plus here is necessary a select all for later take away what you dont need

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by Daniel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:18 pm

we can improve on it later.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Top wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Top wrote:I don't receive any confirmation mails (Neither as a webmaster nor a customer)
It worked perfectly fine in the previous versions, and I've done a clean install, and tried the solution below.

I have fixed this in svn.
I have now uploaded all the files from the svn, but I still don't get any e-mails. (Firefox, Windows Vista 32bit)

it could be something else. pm me your ftp details please. also i'm assuming your using the built in php mail function.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by urbami » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:25 pm

In several test orders was the invoice number already chosen. But for all exactly the same and without the increase.

Mé shopy jsou:
www.mojenaplne.cz
www.starink.cz
Mám pár svých zajímavých modulů, jsem ochoten se o ně podělit. Stačí napsat.

Post by Daniel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 pm

dmsyazilim wrote:
dmsyazilim wrote:After the 1.5 version of the store on the server by clicking OpenCart 3-4 Adding IP address is blacklisted.

This issue has come up with a new version of the other previous versions, this error did not.

Waiting for help from you.

You can control.

http://www.dmsmarket.com/market

Daniel
Will not you help me.

there is no ip blacklist.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:54 pm

aturbide wrote:R 1.5.0.1 IE 8 and Firefox 4.0.1 issue with Fancy box javascript and terms and conditions fancy box popup.
In certain conditions, the fancybox jquery addon will generate this error:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 11:52:45 UTC

Line: 18
Char: 282
Code: 0

Default r364 (previous versions too). No templates or extra modules.
To recreate the issue. checkout, guest checkout, continue, go back and click on checkout options "modify" , continue again with guest checkout. When you get to the payment form, the terms and conditions will not work.. It works fine if we go through without selecting modify for any previous form.
I can sort this.

sorted in SVN.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 am

ok guys I'm getting a bit lost with all the different post here. I think we need to change the system and start using google code issue tracker.

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issues/list

please download the latest version from the SVN and post what ever bugs remain.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by aturbide » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:16 am

Daniel wrote:
aturbide wrote:R 1.5.0.1 IE 8 and Firefox 4.0.1 issue with Fancy box javascript and terms and conditions fancy box popup.
In certain conditions, the fancybox jquery addon will generate this error:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 11:52:45 UTC

Line: 18
Char: 282
Code: 0

Default r364 (previous versions too). No templates or extra modules.
To recreate the issue. checkout, guest checkout, continue, go back and click on checkout options "modify" , continue again with guest checkout. When you get to the payment form, the terms and conditions will not work.. It works fine if we go through without selecting modify for any previous form.
I can sort this.

sorted in SVN.
Tks confirmed working fine.

Post by QNAP » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:32 am

Don't know what to tell you other than make sure it's not getting delivered to the spam folder.
It´s not that. Order confirmation works fine, but the Newsletter just wont get through, causing confusion.

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:00 am

QNAP wrote:
Don't know what to tell you other than make sure it's not getting delivered to the spam folder.
It´s not that. Order confirmation works fine, but the Newsletter just wont get through, causing confusion.

what are the settings your using?

all customers? newsletter subscribers.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Demon5 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 am

Top wrote:
opencartisalright wrote:
Top wrote:Isn't r365 just a single file?
Yeah but that single file apparently caused me not to be able to log into admin. I was just getting a white screen when I tried to log in. After I updated to SVN r365 my admin worked again. :)
I'm afraid my problem isn't just a white page.

I get the login page, but even though my password etc. is all correct, it just reloads and gives me the "Invalid token session. Please login again." message.

I must have done something wrong, but I don't know what. :( Do I have to change something in the database when uploading the admin folder? Or should it all just work perfectly granted I have set the config.php? Because it doesn't :(
I was having that problem when using SSL and it wasn't in the admin config.php as ssl paths.

https://www.lotnllc.com is your one stop shop for all your computer needs!

Location - Sacramento, CA

Post by QNAP » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 am

Daniel
what are the settings your using?
I use Default Settings under System/Settings/Mail , have not made ​​any changes at all.

Customers have Newsletter Enabled

Have tried to choose: all customers, customers and newsletter subscribers = same results.

Attachments

Newsletter.png

Newsletter send OK - Newsletter.png (100.08 KiB) Viewed 2889 times

Post by Demon5 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 am

Daniel wrote:
Demon5 wrote:For one I can't edit categories in SSL. It says it being transmitted non secure then does not change. Also cannot add to featured box since when I go into featured module it is blank. Not sure how to list products other than putting them in the big banner or flat out searching for them

i think you don;t have the json extension installed. i'm going to release 1.5.0.2 soon with a fix in. or you can try the svn version.
json
json support enabled
json version 1.2.1

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 am

Demon5 wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Demon5 wrote:For one I can't edit categories in SSL. It says it being transmitted non secure then does not change. Also cannot add to featured box since when I go into featured module it is blank. Not sure how to list products other than putting them in the big banner or flat out searching for them

i think you don;t have the json extension installed. i'm going to release 1.5.0.2 soon with a fix in. or you can try the svn version.
json
json support enabled
json version 1.2.1
try the latest download. I have just released 1.5.0.2.

I found that because I was loading fancybox more than once on a page it caused problems.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Demon5 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:29 am

I found that because I was loading fancybox more than once on a page it caused problems.
Installed the 0.2 and same problem with categories. if I turn use normal http instead of https it lets me edit there. That featured menu needs to go back the way it was just with a wider or adjustable box. Typeing in an item with 6200 products I'm assuming might mess with things. or if I want to just select a few from a category.

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:38 am

Demon5 wrote:

Installed the 0.2 and same problem with categories. if I turn use normal http instead of https it lets me edit there. That featured menu needs to go back the way it was just with a wider or adjustable box. Typeing in an item with 6200 products I'm assuming might mess with things. or if I want to just select a few from a category.

how many categories do you have?

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:39 am

had enough for tonight.

post your bugs here please:

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issues/list

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by celestial » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 am

Question: 1.5.0.2 is the same r368 SVN

thanks

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by Demon5 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 am

have not put in my database. it is your default generic ones. my real store is http://store.lordofthe.net to give you idea.. But for right now this problem is with just your generic stuff

Post by daniel1 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:50 am

Possible TAX OR other issue:

I have a product for £2.50 and £5.00 with Tax Class set to --- None --- and Settings > Option > Display Prices With Tax set to No. The £2.50 product shows as £1.52 and the £5 product shows as £3.04

However the issue persists or am I missing something?

Edit: I see 1.5.0.2 has been released but have not updated to it yet.

Daniel