Post by Daniel » Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 am

newbiehere wrote:image uploader not working and not showing me any folder,what should i do?

redownload. I made a tiny correct and reuploaded last night.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 am

alex1 wrote:Bug:

Step 2: Billing Details, filled out info, and hit continue.

It went from Step 2 to Step 5, Payment Method...

So I thought I missed something for steps 3-4, so I clicked "modify" on step 2.

It opened step 2, but then I couldn't click continue anymore, it didn't do anything.

because the product you where buying was not set for shipping.;

I know the numbers are not correct. I can sort it.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Tue May 31, 2011 8:02 am

newbiehere wrote:the shopping Cart total always shows in $ but my default currenct is INR,hw can i rectify this?

you need to add your own currency in the admin.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Tue May 31, 2011 8:28 am

Small bug: the template image isn't loading on the initial load in System > Settings > Store. I think it's due to this line (number 936) in /admin/controller/setting/setting.php:

$template = basename($this->request->get['template']);

and not having the GET request set on the initial load.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by JasonSGN » Tue May 31, 2011 8:41 am

JasonSGN wrote:When saving a return after adding a product to it:

Notice: Undefined index: manufacturer in C:\xxx\admin\model\sale\return.php on line 10Error: Unknown column 'manufacturer' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO oc_return_product SET return_id = '3', product_id = '40', name = 'iPhone', model = 'product 11', quantity = '1', manufacturer = '0', return_reason_id = '1', opened = '1', comment = 'Credit will be applied when received.', return_action_id = '2'
Thanks, I see that you fixed the issue with r341, but the return transaction doesn't show up in the customer's "Return Requests" list even though I've now successfully created a return in the admin area.

Post by Daniel » Tue May 31, 2011 9:12 am

You need to use the autocomplete for it to hit the customers account.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by shadowcast » Tue May 31, 2011 9:28 am

Sorry this is not a bug report.
But must we delete the whole previous installed and install a fresh new open cart?
Using 1.4.9.1 version.

Still not recommended for live shops?

Post by bpowers84 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:20 am

shadowcast wrote:Sorry this is not a bug report.
But must we delete the whole previous installed and install a fresh new open cart?
Using 1.4.9.1 version.

Still not recommended for live shops?
Upgrade script is not ready yet as per this forum post http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=32848

Post by JasonSGN » Tue May 31, 2011 11:22 am

Daniel wrote:You need to use the autocomplete for it to hit the customers account.
Thanks, I wasn't entering any data in the customer field because it wasn't marked as required, so I assumed it wasn't necessary. Now I see how it works and it makes things much easier (the rest of the information is automatically entered once you use the autocomplete for customer).

That was the last issue on my list after pretty some extensive bug testing for the past week. Nice job.

Post by alex1 » Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 am

Bug:

I click on Apple, in the brand section of a product

it takes me to the manufacture page if SEO urls are on. If SEO urls are off, it takes me to the right page.

Post by newbiehere » Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 am

@Daniel i downloaded the version again and installed it again on my server but the image uploader is still not working.

plz have a look at the screenshoot:

Post by Daniel » Tue May 31, 2011 12:19 pm

celestial wrote:NIVO Slider Error
nivo-slider-error.jpg

I really don;t care if ie6 has javascript error.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by audiomarket » Tue May 31, 2011 1:36 pm

Yes, I can confirm! There are small problem in the general apps.

Regards

Post by Daniel » Tue May 31, 2011 1:49 pm

nearly finished fixing everything. will re-upload in a bit.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by opencartisalright » Tue May 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Daniel wrote:nearly finished fixing everything. will re-upload in a bit.
Will there be any changes to the database in the updated release? I've already started working on my store and if there's no database changes I'll just re-upload all the files (minus the config files and the install folder of course) and keep the database as is.

Post by Daniel » Tue May 31, 2011 3:05 pm

just done another upload. not all ie7 bugs are gone but i will fix them in a bit.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Tue May 31, 2011 3:06 pm

opencartisalright wrote:
Daniel wrote:nearly finished fixing everything. will re-upload in a bit.
Will there be any changes to the database in the updated release? I've already started working on my store and if there's no database changes I'll just re-upload all the files (minus the config files and the install folder of course) and keep the database as is.

no db changes.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by PetracheNicolae » Tue May 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello. The layout of the sale email is broken.
Olso (i know that this is not actualy a bug) can you make the image manager window bigger (it is stil so small) or at least resizable (or tell us please from where we can increase its size -no one figuret this yet). if i add 1000 folders with 5 pictures each, after adding each picture the folder structure in left colapses (and you can't select all pictures in a folder to add in 1 step) and you have to look again for that folder and start all over again. if you have lots of folder with long names it is a pain to add pictures to each product. thanks

Attachments

navigare.png

image manager to small, folder structure colapses after each picture add, have to start again for the folder to add another picture (doesn't remain selected the folder from previous picture) - navigare.png (120.51 KiB) Viewed 4222 times

email.png

layout broken compared with 1.4.9.5. this starts to look like magento. problems solved by each release, new features added but olso already implemented features stop working or other problems are inserted. please do not transform it in a magento clone full of problems. is is so beautiful wright now compared with magento - email.png (39.51 KiB) Viewed 4222 times

Post by daniel1 » Tue May 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Firstly thanks for the new release it looks good and has new features its appreciated.

I understand there is a new options feature which is just what I was looking for and also includes file uploads. Now the problem is that when I edit a product and go to Option tab I am presented with a text box and a green plus + image. I added an option value for file and named it test. I can only presume this is for adding the options? Unless I am really missing something.

This has probably already been reported but when items are added to the basket etc and then I got o checkout the new/existing customer page loads and then the item added is quickly removed from the basket. I have tried this in FF and IE with the same effect.

Daniel

Post by yrshopping » Tue May 31, 2011 4:05 pm

regarding top banners which just show 1st banner, if add more banners at admin, it's not slide show, would u like to check it? thank you.

b.rgds
David

www.findress.com