Post by webpie it. » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:25 pm

I may be wrong but i'll put this here as i encountered this, when assigning user groups, and permissions, the select all checkbox is missing.

My image may help explain what i mean:
no select all.tiff

no select all.tiff (72.37 KiB) Viewed 2782 times

You can see there is no checkbox as i am used to in 1.4, this is a clean install, nothing edited.

Thanks guys for all the hard work, amazing stuff happening here!

Chris

Regards

Chris

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:45 pm

webpie it. wrote:I may be wrong but i'll put this here as i encountered this, when assigning user groups, and permissions, the select all checkbox is missing.

My image may help explain what i mean:
no select all.tiff
You can see there is no checkbox as i am used to in 1.4, this is a clean install, nothing edited.

Thanks guys for all the hard work, amazing stuff happening here!

Chris
Yes, clean install 1.5.0.1 SVN 359 and I'm to missing the select / de-select all option.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by opencartisalright » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:14 pm

i2Paq wrote:
opencartisalright wrote:
opencartisalright wrote:The Terms and Conditions link still isn't opening in a FancyBox on the Checkout Page. It just gets stuck with the spinning icon as if the FancyBox is trying to open, but it never does open.

try the svn version.

It works for me on IE 8 and FF 4.0.1
OK, I figured this one out (for me at least). When I enable SSL for my shop, the terms and conditions will not pop up in a FancyBox on the checkout page. However if I disable the SSL for my shop, the terms and conditions will pop up in the FancyBox on the checkout page without a problem.

So what's causing this? I'd like for my customers to go through checkout with SSL enabled as it's more secure. Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT - Same thing is happening on the Affiliate sign up page. When SSL is enabled FancyBox will not pop-up. But when SSL is disabled FancyBox will work as normal.

Post by Daniel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:17 pm

opencartisalright wrote:
i2Paq wrote:
opencartisalright wrote:The Terms and Conditions link still isn't opening in a FancyBox on the Checkout Page. It just gets stuck with the spinning icon as if the FancyBox is trying to open, but it never does open.

try the svn version.

It works for me on IE 8 and FF 4.0.1
OK, I figured this one out (for me at least). When I enable SSL for my shop, the terms and conditions will not pop up in a FancyBox on the checkout page. However if I disable the SSL for my shop, the terms and conditions will pop up in the FancyBox on the checkout page without a problem.

So what's causing this? I'd like for my customers to go through checkout with SSL enabled as it's more secure. Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT - Same thing is happening on the Affiliate sign up page. When SSL is enabled FancyBox will not pop-up. But when SSL is disabled FancyBox will work as normal.
are u on shared ssl?

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by opencartisalright » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Daniel wrote:are u on shared ssl?
Nope, I bought my own private SSL through my host.

Post by QNAP » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Hopefully it will work fine on shared SSL ! It's probably the solution most Cart owners use in terms of card payment.

Post by Daniel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:54 pm

naz_eg wrote:I installed 1.5.0.1 version and put my products but Category Banner is missing now and i can't get it back which is located top. Also if i enabled Latest products and set 8 or more products, shapes r broken.

Here's the screenshot:

Sorry for my English.

thanks for not including any information such as browser and browser version. to me it looks like your using ie6 or ie7 and the min-heght is not working. could be wrong.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Top » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:16 pm

I don't receive any confirmation mails (Neither as a webmaster nor a customer)
It worked perfectly fine in the previous versions, and I've done a clean install, and tried the solution below.
tghasemi wrote:Bug: OpenCart 1.5.0 does not send the order confirmation email to the customer. For some odd reasons it does not through an exception and exist in "system/library/template.php" line 21.

Cause: "/catalog/model/checkout/order.php" line 368 : $html = $template->fetch('default/template/checkout/mail/order.tpl') is not a valid path

Fix: change it to : $html = $template->fetch('default/template/mail/order.tpl');

Post by Daniel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Top wrote:I don't receive any confirmation mails (Neither as a webmaster nor a customer)
It worked perfectly fine in the previous versions, and I've done a clean install, and tried the solution below.
tghasemi wrote:Bug: OpenCart 1.5.0 does not send the order confirmation email to the customer. For some odd reasons it does not through an exception and exist in "system/library/template.php" line 21.

Cause: "/catalog/model/checkout/order.php" line 368 : $html = $template->fetch('default/template/checkout/mail/order.tpl') is not a valid path

Fix: change it to : $html = $template->fetch('default/template/mail/order.tpl');

I have fixed this in svn.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 pm

i2Paq wrote:
Daniel wrote:
i2Paq wrote:
FF 3.6.17, see screenshots.

This happens with Products and with Brands.
update firefox. we are up to 4.01, its free and does ask you to update its self when you start it.
I did, the FF 4.0.1 looks sucks :-\

But more important: Still the same issue!

I can't see what an update of FF has to do with this btw.

And I see that you removed the fix from this topic?
What is that good for?
The fact that you are not having this issue does not mean that all of us are just talking nonsense.
ok i have just been running around trying to install firefox 3.6.17 and i can not replicate this problem.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:45 pm

opencartisalright wrote:
Daniel wrote:are u on shared ssl?
Nope, I bought my own private SSL through my host.

maybe something to do with this:

http://wolfewebservices.com/blog/fancyb ... e6-and-ie7

I'm looking into it now. need to install SSL on my localhost.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by opencartisalright » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Daniel wrote:[maybe something to do with this:

http://wolfewebservices.com/blog/fancyb ... e6-and-ie7
Perhaps, although I'm not using IE6 nor 7, and i'm not getting any security warnings, just the FancyBox get's stuck on the spinning image and won't pop up on any SSL secured page. Spinning image just sits there forever.

Post by naz_eg » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Daniel wrote:
thanks for not including any information such as browser and browser version. to me it looks like your using ie6 or ie7 and the min-heght is not working. could be wrong.
Sorry, i forgot it. I'm using FF 4.01, also tried on Google Chrome. And i have more important problem. I can't add some products to cart. It shows an animation while adding but there's nothing in the cart. But some products i can add. I made r356 fix but still same :( My site is cdkeyshere.com If you want to try.

Post by opencartisalright » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Ermmmm....is it just me, or is anyone else getting a white screen now when trying to log into admin. I just updated to SVN r364, and now can't log into admin, just white screen after I enter user ID and password.

Post by aturbide » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 pm

R364,
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ModelSaleOrder::deleteOrder() in C:\wamp\www\opencart\admin\model\sale\order.php on line 162

You are declaring deleteOrder twice.

After removing extra function. Works fine.

Ps. IE9/iE8 button fix for the disabling of buttons works fine now.
Last edited by aturbide on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by naz_eg » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:54 pm

I recently realized this; I normally upgaraded my database manually without a problem. But if i edit the product with the current version (1.50) and save it, i can't add this product to cart anymore. What can be the problem?
Last edited by naz_eg on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by aturbide » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:57 pm

R 1.5.0.1 IE 8 and Firefox 4.0.1 issue with Fancy box javascript and terms and conditions fancy box popup.
In certain conditions, the fancybox jquery addon will generate this error:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 11:52:45 UTC

Line: 18
Char: 282
Code: 0

Default r364 (previous versions too). No templates or extra modules.
To recreate the issue. checkout, guest checkout, continue, go back and click on checkout options "modify" , continue again with guest checkout. When you get to the payment form, the terms and conditions will not work.. It works fine if we go through without selecting modify for any previous form.

Post by aturbide » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:59 pm

opencartisalright wrote:Ermmmm....is it just me, or is anyone else getting a white screen now when trying to log into admin. I just updated to SVN r364, and now can't log into admin, just white screen after I enter user ID and password.
You might want to look at your php error logs

Post by opencartisalright » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:20 pm

aturbide wrote:
opencartisalright wrote:Ermmmm....is it just me, or is anyone else getting a white screen now when trying to log into admin. I just updated to SVN r364, and now can't log into admin, just white screen after I enter user ID and password.
You might want to look at your php error logs
SVN r365 fixed the problem.
Last edited by opencartisalright on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by daniel1 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Bug: Banners not disabling.

I tried to disable the defaul't samsung tab banner however its still show. Using the latest version.

Daniel1