Post by Daniel » Mon May 23, 2011 11:37 pm

harryo40 wrote:
Oneilus wrote:using the last SVN i get this..
I set the Latest product max at 6... i would like to have 3 top and 3 bot
but it come up like this:
I take it you have changed the default image sizes in Admin? I reported this as a bug (on the first page of this SVN 1.5.0 forum) & it is because the css for the 'Grid' layout is set to

Code: Select all

.product-grid > div {
	width: 120px;
You would have to change the css to have your images fit. I want to show 4 larger 200 x 200 images so I have changed the 'grid' bit of the css to: 'width: 25%' + I have had to alter & add a little more css to have the add to cart button etc etc line up correctly, but that is just me messing around at the moment with the SVN until the final 1.5 is ready & then we may not need to add or alter any of the css ;)

this is not a bug. you have already told me i should use tables like in 1.4.9. this will not work because if you have to use tables the products will not spread out depending on the size of the content. even with tables if you set the images to big for the screen content will get squashed. I should not have to explain this to you. most developers no that there are limits to templates.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Mon May 23, 2011 11:53 pm

opencartisalright wrote:Is Daniel actually reading this thread? Because i'm on SVN r293 and there are bugs that have been mentioned here in this thread that haven't been addressed yet....
I am reading them now and fixing them. I find it very frustrating though to see numinous posts by people reporting things that are not bugs when really its just how they think things should work.

some are bugs like the gift voucher code not redeeming and the order history total.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by harryo40 » Tue May 24, 2011 2:42 am

Daniel wrote:this is not a bug. you have already told me i should use tables like in 1.4.9. this will not work because if you have to use tables the products will not spread out depending on the size of the content. even with tables if you set the images to big for the screen content will get squashed. I should not have to explain this to you. most developers no that there are limits to templates.
Sorry for reporting this as what I thought was a bug in the first place, but with somebody else also reporting the same as me, I was mearly pointing out what you said
Daniel wrote:if you require large images alter the css.
which is what I explained & me altering the css solves my problem but like you say
Daniel wrote:if you set the images to big for the screen content will get squashed
then it doesn't & won't solve everybody's image size problem with the grid view.
Although it does say in admin, under the settings->images tab 'Product List Size' maybe a suggestion would be to add underneath in the grey writing that it is not for the 'Grid' view even though it does say 'list' because I was taking it as the 'image' size in general ;)
It would stop people like me reporting it as a bug & wasting your time in having to answer such posts :)
I know your busy but on the same 'bugs' note, could you give us another example or two of what you would class as 'not bugs' then I / we know for furture reference wether or not this is the forum to post in or another forum ;)
Keep up the great work on 1.5 & roll on when its done & ready :D

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com

Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by celestial » Tue May 24, 2011 7:32 am

Using SVN299: Menues with not values broke the footer (full expand), in IE8 and FF4 the same.

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by jaggy » Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 am

revision 299.

bug still on copying products within admin

duplicate sql calls on line 81 admin/model/catalog/product.php

if (isset($data['product_related'])) {
			foreach ($data['product_related'] as $related_id) {
				$this->db->query("INSERT INTO " . DB_PREFIX . "product_related SET product_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "', related_id = '" . (int)$related_id . "'");
				$this->db->query("INSERT INTO " . DB_PREFIX . "product_related SET product_id = '" . (int)$related_id . "', related_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
			}
		}
the simple fix is just deleting line 81

Location - Philippines

Post by jaggy » Tue May 24, 2011 8:39 am

are you guys experienced what i've experienced on Chrome(updated version) -- pages would take forever to load.

clean install of revision 299 -- even the db is re-created.

no problem with Firefox,Safari,Opera .. though i feel it a bit slow compared to previous revision.

on localhost, it should be close to instantaneous. now i thought am having magento

Location - Philippines

Post by JasonSGN » Tue May 24, 2011 10:46 am

Bug: Revision 299

Gift Voucher History is now working, but I created a $25 gift voucher, used it to verify that the gift voucher history was working, but was still able to use the voucher a second time. Not only that, but when I tried using it a second time, it doubled in value ($50).

Post by JasonSGN » Tue May 24, 2011 10:53 am

jaggy wrote:are you guys experienced what i've experienced on Chrome(updated version) -- pages would take forever to load.

clean install of revision 299 -- even the db is re-created.

no problem with Firefox,Safari,Opera .. though i feel it a bit slow compared to previous revision.

on localhost, it should be close to instantaneous. now i thought am having magento
Just tried my clean install of revision 299 with Chrome 13.0.767.1 and saw no speed issues at all.

Post by Daniel » Tue May 24, 2011 1:29 pm

jaggy wrote:revision 299.

bug still on copying products within admin

duplicate sql calls on line 81 admin/model/catalog/product.php

if (isset($data['product_related'])) {
			foreach ($data['product_related'] as $related_id) {
				$this->db->query("INSERT INTO " . DB_PREFIX . "product_related SET product_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "', related_id = '" . (int)$related_id . "'");
				$this->db->query("INSERT INTO " . DB_PREFIX . "product_related SET product_id = '" . (int)$related_id . "', related_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
			}
		}
the simple fix is just deleting line 81
whcih product?

it works fine for me.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Tue May 24, 2011 1:34 pm

JasonSGN wrote:Bug: Revision 299

Gift Voucher History is now working, but I created a $25 gift voucher, used it to verify that the gift voucher history was working, but was still able to use the voucher a second time. Not only that, but when I tried using it a second time, it doubled in value ($50).
I can not replicate this bug.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by grgr » Tue May 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Daniel wrote:

version 302 reinstalled running on xampp at the moment.

Replicated problem here. In firefox bought a certificate using guest checkout then used it buying something also through guest checkout.

Whent to buy something else (deleted the session cookie first), added voucher number and then got a $50 discount.

Opened a chrome browser just to check, still got a $50 discount.

Voucher history still not working
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order o ON (vh.order_id = o.order_id) WHERE vh.voucher_id = '1' ORDER BY vh.date' at line 1
Error No: 1064
SELECT vh.order_id, CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname) AS customer, vh.amount, vh.date_added FROM voucher_history vh LEFT JOIN order o ON (vh.order_id = o.order_id) WHERE vh.voucher_id = '1' ORDER BY vh.date_added ASC LIMIT 0,10

-
Image Image Image Image
VIEW ALL EXTENSIONS * EXTENSION SUPPORT * WEBSITE * CUSTOM REQUESTS

Location - UK

Post by Daniel » Tue May 24, 2011 8:12 pm

grgr wrote:
Daniel wrote:

version 302 reinstalled running on xampp at the moment.

Replicated problem here. In firefox bought a certificate using guest checkout then used it buying something also through guest checkout.

Whent to buy something else (deleted the session cookie first), added voucher number and then got a $50 discount.

Opened a chrome browser just to check, still got a $50 discount.

Voucher history still not working
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order o ON (vh.order_id = o.order_id) WHERE vh.voucher_id = '1' ORDER BY vh.date' at line 1
Error No: 1064
SELECT vh.order_id, CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname) AS customer, vh.amount, vh.date_added FROM voucher_history vh LEFT JOIN order o ON (vh.order_id = o.order_id) WHERE vh.voucher_id = '1' ORDER BY vh.date_added ASC LIMIT 0,10
try now.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by JasonSGN » Tue May 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Just saw the simple change made to voucher.php in revision 304 and it seems to have fixed the re-using/doubling voucher issue. Thanks!!!

Post by hawkey » Tue May 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello

Testing affiliate system with latest SVN 304 and found some problems.

1. Bug in model

public function getAffiliateByCode($code) {
		$query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "affiliate WHERE code = '" . (int)$code . "'");
has to be replaced with

$query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "affiliate WHERE code = '" . $code . "'");
2. Missing INSERT to affiliate_transaction on checkout. Affiliate ID is assigned to order only => system does not count provisions. There is not any INSERT to affiliate_transaction on frontend, is it in progress?

Visit OpencartEx - Opencart extensions
Opencart rady a návody česky | Podpora Opencart

Location - Olomouc, Czech Republic, Europe

Post by Daniel » Tue May 24, 2011 9:35 pm

hawkey wrote:Hello

Testing affiliate system with latest SVN 304 and found some problems.

1. Bug in model

$query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "affiliate WHERE code = '" . (int)$code . "'");
has to be replaced with

$query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "affiliate WHERE code = '" . $code . "'");
2. Missing INSERT to affiliate_transaction on checkout. Affiliate ID is assigned to order only => system does not count provisions. There is not any INSERT to affiliate_transaction on frontend, is it in progress?

just fixed this.

I have just released RC2. Please use this thread for bugs now:

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=162&t=32488

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Wed May 25, 2011 1:31 am

And closed ;D

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands