Post by ptal77 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Error in Royal Mail text
Edit:
admin\language\english\shipping\royal_mail.php
and
catalog\language\english\shipping\royal_mail.php

Change "upto" to "up to"
Last edited by ptal77 on Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

domestic cleaning services

Post by ptal77 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Invalid format "ó" in ckeditor when you use the Polish language.
The solution I found on the Polish forum.

Edit: admin\view\javascript\ckeditor\config.js
Add:

Code: Select all

config.entities = false;
config.entities_latin = false;
The above code causes a little problem. Valid code:

config.entities_latin = false;
Last edited by ptal77 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post by ptal77 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:19 pm

This is not a bug but changes proposed.
New Link to payment RBS WORLD PAY.
Less one step in the RBS payment.
Edit: catalog\controller\payment\worldpay.php
Find:

$this->data['action'] = 'https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase';

Change to:

$this->data['action'] = 'https://secure.wp3.rbsworldpay.com/wcc/purchase';
Last edited by ptal77 on Mon May 30, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ptal77 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:23 pm

This is not a bug but changes proposed.
Correction when not using the default template.

Edit: catalog\view\theme\default\template\common\header.tpl
Find:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/ie6.css" />
Change to:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/<?php echo $template; ?>/stylesheet/ie6.css" />

Post by MeanGuns » Mon May 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Looks like the USPS first class option problem is back. with the patches in 1.4.9.4 version 4 it was fixed it gave you the first class option to chose from. Now when you select the shipping method in 1.4.9.5 no more first class even though it's selected in the admin. the rest of the options are there and media mail shows up as more than priority for an 11 ounce package.

GGGGRRRRRR.

See what you can do "Q" is this a problem or just a problem im having.

Meanguns

Post by jomeza001 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:42 am

Running 1.4.9.5 version

When i update an order and convert it to an invoice and update it adding a comment then i go to the <Print Invoice> window, that window will show all the info fields right except for an empty Comment.

Seems like it actually displays the updated comment at another Admin windows and even the customer <My account> window. Just not in the invoice print window. Anyone else??

Post by Qphoria » Tue May 31, 2011 11:50 am

MeanGuns wrote:Looks like the USPS first class option problem is back. with the patches in 1.4.9.4 version 4 it was fixed it gave you the first class option to chose from. Now when you select the shipping method in 1.4.9.5 no more first class even though it's selected in the admin. the rest of the options are there and media mail shows up as more than priority for an 11 ounce package.

GGGGRRRRRR.

See what you can do "Q" is this a problem or just a problem im having.

Meanguns
No I just removed the change. You cannot use ounces for the usps weight class. You must use pounds for the calculations to be correct. It is a simple change. No need to edit your products or anything. Just change the USPS to "pounds" where it says "Set to Pounds"

Administrator

Post by ptal77 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Back Button with Guest Checkout - Step 2 redirect visitors to Guest Checkout - Step 1 without HTTPS protocol.

Edit: catalog\controller\checkout\guest_step_2.php
Find:

$this->data['back'] = HTTP_SERVER . 'index.php?route=checkout/guest_step_1';
Change to:

$this->data['back'] = HTTPS_SERVER . 'index.php?route=checkout/guest_step_1';

Post by alex1 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Trying to find a customer by name:

Error: Unknown column 'o.firstname' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM `order` WHERE order_status_id > '0' AND LCASE(CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname)) LIKE '%richard%'

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 am

alex1 wrote:Trying to find a customer by name:

Error: Unknown column 'o.firstname' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM `order` WHERE order_status_id > '0' AND LCASE(CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname)) LIKE '%richard%'
Already reported in the second thread. Means you were one of the first 100 people to download. I fixed it and replaced the original zip.. so just redownload it. The changed file is admin/model/sale/order.php

Administrator

Post by deterset » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 am

Upgraded from 1.4.9.1 to 1.4.9.5

the main home page is not showing any more. I get this error in the php log file.
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function isLogged() on a non-object in C:\home\aotest3\public_html\buycalc\admin\controller\common\header.php on line 72

Please help

Location - Texas

Post by bgsman » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:50 pm

We are a US based shipper.

On the Extentions/Shipping/UPS....Customer Classification Code...(01-03-04) if you set it to 03 or 04 and save, it reverts back to 01?

Where as the section called "Pickup Method" seems to control the shipping amount displayed and charged?

I guess the question is then what is the Customer Classification used for, as it seems the Pickup Method is controlling the cart for the UPS pricing.

Is this a bug or am I just confused?

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 pm

bgsman wrote:We are a US based shipper.

On the Extentions/Shipping/UPS....Customer Classification Code...(01-03-04) if you set it to 03 or 04 and save, it reverts back to 01?

Where as the section called "Pickup Method" seems to control the shipping amount displayed and charged?

I guess the question is then what is the Customer Classification used for, as it seems the Pickup Method is controlling the cart for the UPS pricing.

Is this a bug or am I just confused?
I've fixed the issue with the classification code, but the customer classification is only used when the Pickup is sent to "Suggested Retail Rates UPS Store"
It is ignored in all other contexts.

However, other Pickup values may alter the price based on the rate returned if you have normal pickup or not. I have confirmed that this is all passed correctly to UPS and they return the rates based on that info.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:12 pm

deterset wrote:Upgraded from 1.4.9.1 to 1.4.9.5

the main home page is not showing any more. I get this error in the php log file.
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function isLogged() on a non-object in C:\home\aotest3\public_html\buycalc\admin\controller\common\header.php on line 72

Please help
That is related to a mod, not opencart's upgrade. Some people say they see this with the CMS mod.. tho I have no code for isLogged nor edits to the header so I can never figure this one out.

Administrator

Post by tieme002 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi, there's a bug for min quantity for quantity based shipping costs.

If you set the min quantity for a product higher than 1, on 20 for instance, and a customer adds 20 products to the cart (without changing the quantity), on checkout the quantity will be seen as 1 item... so per item shipping only charges 1 item. Even if you try to order 2 items (when 20 is minimum quantity), the cart shows to have 20 items, and total price is right, but shipping will only count 1 item.

But if the customer changes the quantity to a higher or equal quantity to the minimum quantity, total quantity for shipping will be right.

Also, if the customer clicks on "update" before "check out", the quantities used for shipping are correct...

Post by movingwifi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:38 pm

One particular bug in the free shipping extension has been identified, but I reckon there is another flaw in its logic.

The free shipping extension tests 4 conditions to set the $status variable:
  1. Free shipping enabled?
  2. Geo zone applies?
  3. Subtotal exceeds threshold?
  4. Product inclusion/exclusion applies?
Surely if Free Shipping is disabled, then the $status should be false - end of story. However the code used in 1.4.9.5 allows the product test to override the global Enabled/Disabled state of Free Shipping.

I've applied my own fix by evaluating each condition separately and free shipping can only apply if each test is positive:

$status = $free_status && $geo_status && $total_status && $product_status;
Gerry
Last edited by movingwifi on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:50 pm

tieme002 wrote:Hi, there's a bug for min quantity for quantity based shipping costs.

If you set the min quantity for a product higher than 1, on 20 for instance, and a customer adds 20 products to the cart (without changing the quantity), on checkout the quantity will be seen as 1 item... so per item shipping only charges 1 item. Even if you try to order 2 items (when 20 is minimum quantity), the cart shows to have 20 items, and total price is right, but shipping will only count 1 item.

But if the customer changes the quantity to a higher or equal quantity to the minimum quantity, total quantity for shipping will be right.

Also, if the customer clicks on "update" before "check out", the quantities used for shipping are correct...
Not seeing this. Try it here:
http://unbannable.com/v149x/index.php?r ... duct_id=42
it adds 2 items.. the item weight is 12.5lbs which shows as 25lbs total and 2 items in the cart.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:56 pm

movingwifi wrote:One particular bug in the free shipping extension has been identified, but I reckon there is another flaw in its logic.

The free shipping extension tests 4 conditions to set the $status variable:
  1. Free shipping enabled?
  2. Geo zone applies?
  3. Subtotal exceeds threshold?
  4. Product inclusion/exclusion applies?
Surely if Free Shipping is disabled, then the $status should be false - end of story. However the code used in 1.4.9.5 allows the product test to override the global Enabled/Disabled state of Free Shipping.

I've applied my own fix by evaluating each condition separately and free shipping can only apply if each test is positive:

$status = $free_status && $geo_status && $total_status && $product_status;
Gerry
Fixed. Thanks

Administrator

Post by xtr3mx7 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 am

That's not a real bug that I've found but mostly that something we should change in Geo Zones. There's no Serbia and Montenegro as Country and there's Yugoslavia instead. Following the articles in Wikipedia, Yugoslavia has broken up into multiple states such as:

1. Bosnia and Herzegovina
2. Croatia
3. Kosovo
4. Macedonia
5. Montenegro
6. Serbia
7. Slovenia

That's going to be a pain to add the cities as zones :laugh:

Post by adwordsvouchersshop » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Qphoria wrote:
adwordsvouchersshop wrote:I get this error even if i have applied the mid5sig fix from the above thread:
2011-05-24 19:20:48 - md5sig returned (B72AB21A1C3AA8D88F14CEBDC6251D0C) does not match generated (F987C9FBAE38385D8B8FF3AE284A045F). Verify Manually. Current order state: 2
I'm working on getting my moneybooker account activated. I will be able to test better then.
Any update on the error, have you managed to activated your mb account?