Post by Johnathan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:17 pm

sivvaa wrote:Hi all

Would like to know if there is any link to download Opencart 1.4.95 with all the bug fixes so far ?

Siv
No, but Q said he'd release a 1.4.9.6 version with the bugfixes sometime in the near future.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Now that I'm back from vacation I'll look to do this today or tomorrow

Administrator

Post by opencartisalright » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Qphoria wrote:Now that I'm back from vacation I'll look to do this today or tomorrow
Well that's good to hear. I'm 99% probably going to revert back to 1.4 until 1.5 becomes less of a mess. LOL, early adopter...what can I say.

Post by Qphoria » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 pm

opencartisalright wrote:
Qphoria wrote:Now that I'm back from vacation I'll look to do this today or tomorrow
LOL, early adopter...what can I say.
My warnings oft go unheeded.... ::) ;)

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Qphoria wrote:My warnings oft go unheeded.... ::) ;)
That's a little creepy with your new face. :skull: ;)

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by sivvaa » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi

any news on this ?

Should we wait or go ahead with using 1.4.9.5

Siv

Location - India

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm

you should be using 1.4.9.5 anyway
There will be a quick patch for 1.4.9.5 to 1.4.9.6 so it shouldn't be hard to upgrade from 1.4.9.5 anyway

Administrator

Post by 12oclocker » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:37 am

Ok, I see, so the behavior is by design, so if you select ...
"Domestic First Class Rate Type: Parcel"
and your package is 0.5oz
...By the current design, you cannot display first class options and priority mail options together;
packages less than 13oz will only have only first class mail rates displayed for them, if the "Domestic First Class Rate Type:" is not set to disabled. Humm, Would be nice to be able to display First Class rates, and Priority mail rates, even if the size is less than 13oz. Maybe I'll throw something in to allow that, cause if someone just wants to order a sticker, it would be nice to have a mailing option for first class or priority rates listed together.

Thanks Q for clearing up the confusion ;-)

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:49 am

12oclocker wrote:Ok, I see, so the behavior is by design, so if you select ...
"Domestic First Class Rate Type: Parcel"
and your package is 0.5oz
...By the current design, you cannot display first class options and priority mail options together;
packages less than 13oz will only have only first class mail rates displayed for them, if the "Domestic First Class Rate Type:" is not set to disabled. Humm, Would be nice to be able to display First Class rates, and Priority mail rates, even if the size is less than 13oz. Maybe I'll throw something in to allow that, cause if someone just wants to order a sticker, it would be nice to have a mailing option for first class or priority rates listed together.

Thanks Q for clearing up the confusion ;-)
That was something I mentioned in another thread somewhere... it is a bad design by USPS, because as you can see by the code, SERVICE can only be ALL OR Firstclass. In reality they should have made ALL include firstclass as well or some other way of offering BOTH services, but they dont so it isn't really possible unless you run the quote twice... once as first class, once as ALL and then combine them.. but that doubles the delay and isn't really worth it.

Administrator

Post by 12oclocker » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 am

That was something I mentioned in another thread somewhere... it is a bad design by USPS, because as you can see by the code, SERVICE can only be ALL OR Firstclass. In reality they should have made ALL include firstclass as well or some other way of offering BOTH services, but they dont so it isn't really possible unless you run the quote twice... once as first class, once as ALL and then combine them.. but that doubles the delay and isn't really worth it.
Agreed, I don't favor USPS design on that eithor, I might go ahead an let it run twice only for packages under 13oz, and see how it goes. thanks Q.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:08 am

Ok all reported bugs in 1.4.9.5 are fixed and I'm testing them now. Unfortunately (for you) I have an event to go to tonight so I will likely not be able to get the package and stuff released until tomorrow.. but tomorrow for sure

Administrator

Post by miketyson » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:36 am

Im using opencart v1.4.9.5 , the problem occurred when i was editing the information page from the admin section.

I try to upload an image inside the information page using the editor.

i try to use the upload tab and the browse the file , when i click on send it to server , the below shows up

Attachments

problem.jpg

problem.jpg (111.75 KiB) Viewed 4009 times

Post by miketyson » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:30 pm

seems this forum is dead

Post by Qphoria » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:05 am

This thread is.. 1.4.9.6 is out now

Administrator