Post by i2Paq » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:33 pm

I have tried to add a Return from the store front with fake info (ordernumber ect.) and I get:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: invoice_no in C:\WebApps\xampp\htdocs\oc150\catalog\model\account\return.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: invoice_date in C:\WebApps\xampp\htdocs\oc150\catalog\model\account\return.php on line 4Error: Unknown column 'invoice_no' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO `return` SET invoice_no = '', invoice_date = '', firstname = 'Norman', lastname = 'in \'t Veldt', email = 'blabla@hotmail.com', telephone = '0224-', return_status_id = '2', comment = '', date_added = NOW(), date_modified = NOW()
Adding one from the back shows:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: manufacturer in C:\WebApps\xampp\htdocs\oc150\admin\model\sale\return.php on line 10Error: Unknown column 'manufacturer' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO return_product SET return_id = '1', product_id = '42', name = 'a', model = 'Product 15', quantity = '1', manufacturer = '0', return_reason_id = '6', opened = '1', comment = '', return_action_id = '1'

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by sjp1170 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi

Think i've found to bugs.

Firstly tried to resize the pop up image to 700x700 just to see what happened, and nothing did. When viewing the code in firebug it is still showing popup image size of 365x365.

Secondly get this....

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'option o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN option_description od ON (o.o' at line 1
Error No: 1064
SELECT * FROM product_option po LEFT JOIN option o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '42' AND od.language_id = '1'

....when i click edit product. It does it on every products even ones i've added.

Not sure if these were mentioned elsewhere, if they are sorry but i thought mentioning them was more important than surfing nine pages when i don't have the time to do that!

Post by JAY6390 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Second one has been mentioned AND FIXED. check out the mysql patch in the first post. As for your image resize bug, I can't replicate it. Do you have a screen big enough for 700 x 700 ? Sounds like you're seeing the image in a screen where your browser is limited in width/height and thickbox is shrinking it. Does the image src say 700x700.jpg at the end?

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by webjive » Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 am

I reported this bug in the code.google page for you. This is just a heads up. I downloaded the latest SVN yesterday and played with the RMA portion.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Download latest SVN copy of 1.5.0 and install
2. Order a product
3. Create and RMA
4. Customer ID and DATE ORDERED are not captured in the DB

What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
When a new RMA is created, the RMA looks up the original order ID and pulls that information into the RMA

What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Latest OpenCart SVN

Please provide any additional information below.
When testing the SVN for bugs, the first thing I was interested in was testing the RMA feature. After creating the order, then creating an RMA, then clicking on my account/returns, nothing showed. Once I looked at the return table I noticed the customer_id was 0. Then I editing the return.php file and noticed that the custumer_id field was not in the DB SET statement in public function addReturn($data)

Thanks!

Post by webjive » Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 am

i2Paq wrote:I think that the RMA should pick up that you are logged in, or askes you to login if you have an account.
How would the system otherwise know that a Returnrequest belongs to you?
I found where this bug was happening and reported it. It does pickup that your logged in, there is a missing $this->customer->getId() in the return.php file is all.

Post by reynierpm » Mon May 02, 2011 12:13 am

I found some BUGs:
1. when slideshow is enabled at home menu doesn't work because stay behind slideshow images.
2. when access to index.php?route=checkout/voucher this error appears:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Webserver\htdocs\libcommerce\catalog\language\english\checkout\voucher.php on line 33

Post by JAY6390 » Mon May 02, 2011 1:19 am

What browser are you using that gives issue #1? and where exactly are you viewing this?

Issue #2 is confirmed

Guru Member

Post by reynierpm » Mon May 02, 2011 1:33 am

I'm using FF 4.0.1 and happen when a menu has a submenu and the submenu popup

Post by asphole » Mon May 02, 2011 1:43 am

reynierpm wrote:I'm using FF 4.0.1 and happen when a menu has a submenu and the submenu popup
This also happens with FF3.6. The flyout menu from the side navigation disappears behind the slideshow on the homepage. (it sort of appears/disappears/re-appears repeatedly)

Post by lvcoded » Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 am

Hi,

I am new to SVN, but spent some time reading about it and downloaded the RapidSVN program to use with the opencart SVN repository. It would really help if someone could explain:

1) How is SVN different to FTP? Is it just another protocol and basically has nothing to do with FTP?
2) Where can I see the live site that is being edited through OpenCart SVN?
3) How come all files have revision 194 and rep. revision smaller than this?

This probably is not the right place for this post, but I imagine more people reading this forum will find these answers very helpful.

Regards,
lv

Post by reynierpm » Mon May 02, 2011 8:41 am

lvcoded wrote: 1) How is SVN different to FTP? Is it just another protocol and basically has nothing to do with FTP?
Here [1] you got information about SVN and if knows FTP then you can have your own conclusions about SVN vs FTP.
lvcoded wrote: 2) Where can I see the live site that is being edited through OpenCart SVN?
I'm not sure but maybe http://dev.opencart.com is what you're looking for
lvcoded wrote: 3) How come all files have revision 194 and rep. revision smaller than this?
Didn't understand this answer, could be more explicit in order to help you?

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svn_%28software%29

Cheers
PS: Anyway when you are done with this please report this post to admins in order to maintain the topic clean and stick to BUGs.

Post by marcelwoo » Mon May 02, 2011 11:40 am

asphole wrote:
reynierpm wrote:I'm using FF 4.0.1 and happen when a menu has a submenu and the submenu popup
This also happens with FF3.6. The flyout menu from the side navigation disappears behind the slideshow on the homepage. (it sort of appears/disappears/re-appears repeatedly)
I have tested the 1.50RC1 and found the same problem happens with chrome, opera, safari and FF4.01.
The point is if you place a static banner on the home mean besides the category navigation menu, everything is ok with all the browsers I mentioned. But if you put a slideshow(consist of several static banners), the problem arise. When the slideshow is switching from one banner to the next, the flyout menu from the side navigation is hidden.

I think this should be fixed.

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by 900pixels » Mon May 02, 2011 3:08 pm

When I tried to setup a second store for multi-store I got this error:

Notice: Undefined property: DB::$query in /home/andrewsc/public_html/oc15/admin/model/setting/store.php on line 8
Fatal error: Call to a member function getLastId() on a non-object in /home/andrewsc/public_html/oc15/admin/model/setting/store.php on line 8

Post by superautomatic » Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Template switch not working:

Still not able to switch to another theme than "default". (Running version 194 from trunk)

Post by JAY6390 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:35 pm

@900pixels - This has already been reported! In the latest version it's fixed (THE SVN VERSION). Check the bug reports before posting (ISSUE 233)

Guru Member

Post by sjp1170 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi All

I posted this elsewhere a couple of days ago but in reply, still can't get this to work, still not sure if it's me or a bug?

....' Anyway i was looking to design a template similar to what i have in 1.49x. I realised that just copying the template from the old to the new wasn't going to work. So i made a copy of the new default template, renamed it and put it in the theme folder.

The new template appears in the admin under the the setting/store option, but when i select it and click save nothing happens. Infact if i go back into the setting/store option it has changed back to default!

Not sure if this is a bug or if i'm missing something that needs changing.

Anyone know what i'm doing wrong?'

Thanks again

Post by JAY6390 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:32 pm

look 2 posts above yours sjp1170...

This has already been fixed in the SVN (issue 244)

Guru Member

Post by superautomatic » Mon May 02, 2011 8:58 pm

@JAY6390

But ut seems that it's not fixed in the svn (base version 194). The name of the theme is saved in admin under settings, but the saved theme is not being used in the front end.

Post by JAY6390 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:06 pm

I've tested it myself and it's working just fine in the latest version. I duplicated the default theme (called it default2) and changed the header.tpl file in theme2 to have a <h1> saying it's the second template. As you can see from this screencast
http://screencast.com/t/k31E2WJm
it's working just as expected. As I switch theme and save, it saves and works with the right one

Guru Member

Post by allenshea » Mon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm

I have posted my test website http://www.mortch.com/temp1/ but I noted when visitor click banner, it doesn't included the right link.

My website
http://www.mortch.com/temp1/
Banner link
http://www.mortch.com/temp1/index.php?r ... duct_id=49
but so far it read as
http://www.mortch.com/index.php?route=p ... duct_id=49

I know nothing about PHP and SQL, but I still try my best to understand it.