Post by iptech » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:18 am

hi everyone
i am new in opencart , and having the same problem , i haved loaded some images and when i was loading 25 image it took so long that i hit the upload button again and suddenly all image was not there and i try to upload the image and it says successfully uploaded but no pictures apears in the white box , i go to my ftp and the images are there , in the forum a see that sombody had the same problem and the administator says put all file of image folder to 777 , i have done that but still no images , so i decided to erase images on my ftp , when i try to upload a new image it will show , i am worried i dont want to upoload 25 more images and to have the same problem again , anybody can please help, its a new store , and i need all the help possible to get my webstore finish.
thank you :-\

Post by Tiger-Web » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:39 am

Hi guys, I had this issue too. Here is how I fixed that.
I look into my host log and see this error :
[Mon Oct 01 15:24:00 2012] [error] [client 72.11.160.210] File does not exist: /home/dfripeco/public_html/admin/view/javascript/jquery/jstree, referer: http://www.dfripe.com/admin/index.php?r ... field=imag
So I look further on files that look missing. With firebug, I saw that the file admin/view/javascript/jquery/jstree/jquery.tree.min.js was missing

I really don't why the file was missing? Does it disappear? Is it a host problem? Anyway, I just downloaded the file and upload it to OpenCart, that fix the problem, now image are showing correctly.

OpenCart version : 1.5.3.1

Post by jackyrofel » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Thanks for your post. Here is one solution please try it.
"Long Path Tool" is very useful if you are having problems in deleting, unlocking, copying and even renaming files that are considered filename too long by your system. Yes, these problems can occur even while using the latest Windows Explorer or FAR in managing your files. This tool can help you simplify files names that are categorized as filename too long by your system.

Post by mattasap » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 am

I have problem too, in the slide section and product image can't upload any image, the windows pops up but the buttons don't work

Post by coant » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:33 pm

my solution to this case is to disable cloundflare!! And evrything working good!
O0 O0 O0 O0

Hope to help some