Post by mberlant » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Is it possible that you have "Display prices with Tax" turned on and have input those prices including VAT? Unless you use [name escapes me]'s extension to have it back out the ex-VAT price for you, you will need to be sure to input only the ex-VAT price yourself when you construct a product.

Please use proper English at all times, so that all members may understand you.

Post by rencat » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

there has no shipping address can be choosed or added when item is free shipping or item's weight is 0 on check out. it will ignore "Delivery Information" page, direct to "Payment Information" page.

Why can not choose shipping address? dose ship goods ues payment address? I think that is not good ideal. Customer need shipping address and payment address as well.

I have tested 1494 1495 1496, all is same. is it a bug?

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:53 pm

rencat wrote:there has no shipping address can be choosed or added when item is free shipping or item's weight is 0 on check out. it will ignore "Delivery Information" page, direct to "Payment Information" page.

Why can not choose shipping address? dose ship goods ues payment address? I think that is not good ideal. Customer need shipping address and payment address as well.

I have tested 1494 1495 1496, all is same. is it a bug?
This is a known limitation... with no good decision on what to do yet. Topic here:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?t=23895&f=24

Administrator

Post by Ola Andersson » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Having problem with old deleted products.

I've deleted all produkts, or perhaps I edited one to a new product I have in store today, not sure..

how ever.... 10 "Ipod Classic" is added to the cart but this product does not excist. This has only occured once for one costumer. And it then allso messe up the invoice that get 2 "total", one for what in fact is ordered, and one for these 10 Ipod Classic.

Is this a known bug, or could it be that I edited this Ipod item to another product that is in store today. I have not been able to recreate the problem. Although I've placed the same products in the cart.

Dont know what to do!!!!

Post by bobstrupp » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:13 am

I have the same issue but for 1.5.4. It randomly has missing sizes in the orders. Will this patch work for 1.5.4?