Confirmed Bugs in 184.108.40.206:
- None so far.
- BUG: Editing Product causes saved cart items to lose options [FIX]
- If you are using vQmod, you will need to redo the manual steps from the vQmod installation to change the new index.php files to add back the vqmod code
- The USPS update to the V4 Rate API has some stricter rules and may or may not throw an error message.
1. If you get an error that "RateV4 is not a valid..." that is because their new api doesn't work with usps test accounts. Contact usps to have them enable your account for production mode.
2. If you get no rates where you used to, this is possibly due to you choosing rectangular sized packages but either left the dimension fields blank or the WxLxHxGirth don't create a rectangle or square. Try variable package shape.
- If you still see 220.127.116.11 in the footer, then you didn't upload all the files
- If you see errors about invoice_date then you either didn't upload all the files or didn't run the db upgrade script.
- Be sure to read the doc files:
-- install.txt for new installs
-- upgrade.txt for upgrades
-- PatchOnlyReadMe.txt for patch only upgrades