Post by pnair39 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:25 pm

it work with the old site in sub-directory however it seems the install scripts on the new version uses quite a lot of paths,
any suggestions?

/home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/
/home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/system/
/home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/index.php
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/index.php:29) in /home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/system/library/session.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/index.php:29) in /home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/system/library/session.php on line 50

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/index.php:29) in /home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/system/library/response.php on line 12

Post by straightlight » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:36 am

The full server path is not something that has been used as a new feature since this release, this tactic is actually pretty old-based with Opencart and many other platforms. The full server path is captured from the opencart installation intentionally in order to store them into the config.php and admin/config.php files. However, I would not recommend to post your full true server path on the forum as I would suggest to replace your second folders with xxxxx for security purposes.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by pnair39 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:26 am

I narrowed down the errors to the following, any suggestions?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Loader::library() in /home/amillio8/public_html/Demo/system/framework.php on line 86

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:07 pm

I also encountered this problem and reported it on another topic a while back regarding the use of:

Code: Select all

$this->load->library
instead of the:

Code: Select all

require_once
function. If you installed an extension, simply disable it and see if the error message still appears. If so, track down the one or many $this->load->library lines from those extensions and see if you can locate their paths and filenames and post them each on your next reply.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON