Post by bassonline » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:37 am

Hey Guys & Girls....http://mightybitelures.com

Just started to receive the following errors today, spent some time in the forum with no success. I am sure there's an answer somewhere here, if you be so kind enough to point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Tried to login to admin, but it won't let me?
Is this a bug, hack or error?
The only change as of late is a upgrade of server php

Appreciate any help pointing me in right direction!
Error Below,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: fopen(/home/mblures/public_html/system/cache/cache.language.1413336754): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/cache.php on line 32
Warning: fopen(/home/mblures/public_html/system/logs/error.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 12

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 14

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 16
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/cache.php on line 34
Warning: fopen(/home/mblures/public_html/system/logs/error.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 12

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 14

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 16
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/cache.php on line 36

Warning: fopen(/home/mblures/public_html/system/cache/cache.currency.1413336754): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/cache.php on line 32

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/cache.php on line 34

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mblures/public_html/system/library/cache.php on line 36

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

Post by i2Paq » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Your log and cache -folders are not writable anymore.

Did you, or your hoster, change any settings?

Or your disk is full.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by bassonline » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Norman

Thanks for the reply, chance has it the server software was upgraded...so I am expecting that's what happen to cause errors.

The only thing that worries me is...it required us to change many of the main files listed below from 755 to 777? I always thought that was a security issue, but it won't seem to work any other way? Any thoughts?

system/library/log.php
system/library/cache.php
public_html/image/
public_html/image/cache/
system/cache/
public_html/download/

Thanks again.

Post by i2Paq » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:02 pm

If the server is secure 777 won't mind.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by bassonline » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Okay...thanks again!

Post by tingwing » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:08 pm

you need to chmod 777 for public_html/system/storage/modification,
public_html/system/storage/logs
public_html/system/storage/cache

chmod 777 public_html/system/storage/modification
chmod 777 public_html/system/storage/cache
chmod 777 public_html/system/storage/logs
chmod 777 public_html/system/storage/logs/error.log
chmod 777 public_html/system/storage/logs/ocmod.log
chmod 777 public_html/system/storage/logs/openbay.log

my extension:https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... estshop24h
email :support@bestshop24h.com
site:http://www.bestshop24h.com

Post by Kripto » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:47 am

I changed ownership all files and directories and resolved

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:44 am

CHMOD 777 has one great advantage, it gives others a chance, to find a lot of
Goodies on the Web, without the need, to pay for. :laugh: :crazy:
Imagelink: (to large to present here!)
download/file.php?mode=view&id=37830

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland