It must be something else as no-one else has this problem.
Did you do a new install after you found out about this issue?
!!don't be confused. it's not 10 limit hardcoded issue, its something else!!
1. newly downloaded 147 package, new db, clean install, default setup
2. go to admin/system/localisation/countries
- only 10 countries shown per page (per tab) and this is 10 limit hardcoded in zone.php and country.php files (line 169 for both files: 'limit' => 10)
3. go to the last page (last tab) which is nr 12. the last entry on the list is 'Libyan Arab Jamahiriya'. all other countries in alphabetical order are missing as there is no future tabs (13, 14, 15...)
4. all countries over different tabs are unique.
5. apply BO 10 limit fix (change line 169 in zone.php/country.php to
Code: Select all
'limit' => $this->config->get('config_admin_limit')
6. go to page/tab 1 of the countries list. now you see 20 countries per page (default setup).
7. check what countries are shown on page1 (from Afghanistan to Belarus)
8. go to page2 and check the countries (from Armenia to Brazil). first 10 countries on tab2 are Afganistan to Belarus and that's meant they are duplicated as already shown on tab1 (second 10's).
9. go to page3 (Belgium to Cayman Islands). and again first 10 countries on page3 are Belgium to Brazil which mean all are duplicated from second 10 countries from the previous page.
10. go to last tab12. Very last country on the list is Mali. No other tabs, no consecutive countries are available
can you see it now?