Post by rbass » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:38 am

How do I fix this problem?

Notice: Undefined variable: profiles in /home/************/public_html/***********/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_default_template_product_product.tpl on line 78

line 78 <?php if ($profiles): ?>

Post by GeeHim » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:34 am

Hello there!

It might be that an extension accidentally removed the line in Catalog > Controllers > Product > product.php

You'll need this line added back in:
$this->data['profiles'] = $this->model_catalog_product->getProfiles($product_info['product_id']);

I believe it should've made a cache file of the file I mentioned above, if you're having problems then give me a PM with your cPanel details and I'll go sort it out for you

Kind regards,

GeeHim Siu
Open Cart Support

Post by 1975bloom » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:06 pm

GeeHim wrote:Hello there!

It might be that an extension accidentally removed the line in Catalog > Controllers > Product > product.php

You'll need this line added back in:
$this->data['profiles'] = $this->model_catalog_product->getProfiles($product_info['product_id']);

I believe it should've made a cache file of the file I mentioned above, if you're having problems then give me a PM with your cPanel details and I'll go sort it out for you
Hi I am having the same error too where do I put the code you list, can you show example where to put it? this is my error

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: profiles in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_default_template_product_product.tpl on line 58
Thanks

Post by hasin » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi Geehim

I did read your earlier post on the Undefined Variable :profile errors.

I too have the similar error of ;
2015-06-02 21:53:36 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: http_type in /home/****/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_OPC050106_template_product_product.tpl on line 3

2015-06-02 21:53:36 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: profiles in /home/*****/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_OPC050106_template_product_product.tpl on line 98.

Please find the attached file, kindly help me in fixing this error it would be much appreciated.Thank you