Post by ShaunG » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:30 am

I am running 1.5.2.1 with some mods. This set up has been working great for over a year and I am now randomly having problems and nothing has been changed or upgraded. Successful orders that get the "duplicate order" error from hitting the button twice or for whatever reason this pops up are going into my "Missing Orders" instead of "Pending". This means I am not actually seeing successful orders whose credit cards have been processed and therefore orders are not being shipped until the customer brings this to attention weeks later. I have no clue what could be causing this (browser upgrades?) at all. Can anybody shine some light on this or let me know if this is a known issue. I tried to search for similar issues but could not find them. Please advise. Thank you!

Shaun

Post by MarketInSG » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:58 pm

missing order is for those users who abandoned their cart. Unless your payment IPN isn't working properly, it might be the cause of it too

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by ShaunG » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:01 am

I am still having this issue. It is not only credit card orders, but PayPal as well. It seems to be pretty random. Is there anything I can do to diagnose this?

No code or anything changed on our end when this first started happening.

Administrator

Post by ShaunG » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:11 am

Q,

Thanks, but won't this mod just cut down on all the extra "Missing Orders" versus fix what might be causing a real order to go to "Missing Orders" instead of "Pending" as I have it set. The weird thing is that this started happening out of no where. No mods or code was changed and all of a sudden I am losing a few orders per week into the "Missing Orders" that were actually processed and paid for by the customer. I receive email confirmation from PayPal and the payment gateway so I check sales versus those for the time being, but it quite annoying and we never had to do this in the past.

Per your post, mine seems like it would be the case by case basis unless you think this file will help reduce orders that were processed successfully through Authorize.net and PayPal that were being sent to "Missing Orders".