Post by inventorgeorge » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 am

I recently intalled OC, and IO am thrilled with its functionality and its ease of use.
Now the off topic part...
Does anyone know of an open source membership program that is of a similar quality to OC? We are a small non-profit, not much money to work with, and OC is a lifesaver. Now I am looking for one more lifesaver.
Last edited by i2Paq on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title adjusted

Post by i2Paq » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:08 pm

inventorgeorge wrote:Does anyone know of an open source membership program that is of a similar quality to OC?
What will you use it for?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by inventorgeorge » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:23 am

I have set up a non-profit organization to deal with the many vacant houses that are cluttering our neighborhoods [estimated over 2 million and growing].
The group will have a no-cost membership, and we generate operating funds from sales of merchandise, donations, and sponsors. [if you would like, see http://www.thesonsquad.org].
I need a membership program to handle the usual membership data and issues. This is a startup, and right now, all funding comes from my pocket. I therefore need a very economical solution to membership issues.

Post by butte » Sun May 26, 2013 6:15 am

The thread having stalled, but the question being general, it's probably worth noting that among sources useful in the long run to peruse are those found inside http://www.sourceforge.net/, where, for example, venerable FileZilla Client and FileZIlla Server both live. Offerings range through everything from superb beyond superlatives, to school projects that should never have seen light of day. People figure those out quickly.

Guru Member